3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxMpaKxx 18.10.19 01:45 pm

Console commands (Neverwinter Nights 2)

The people I saw almost all the topics, but never found a complete description of all console commands. I almost all of these commands found on this forum, but it is better to organize. So I suggest to add the list, and write what they need. And if this topic is of the Sori.
Here are the commands that I found:
(All enter DebugMode 1 after)
showfps -------> show FPS
printcreatures -------> shows the numbers of creatures (see below)
partyadd # -------> to add character to you in the team.
removeparty # -------> removes character from your team.
givefeat # -------> adds the specified ability (all abilities, please see the file feat.2da)
removefeat # -------> respectively to remove the ability.
Well , that's all. I hope that you will support this idea.
81 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wizard9 18.10.19

the first source many diverse bugs. ;-)
To think that such a harmless thing - and so many bugs is...

N
NATPRO 18.10.19

what to do if the console neotkryvshiesya.Help

N
Nimhane 18.10.19

what to do if the console neotkryvshiesya.Help - switch to English layout and torknut tilde

N
NATPRO 18.10.19

thank you all right now

T
Tvorozhok 18.10.19

A th no one here has indicated these commands
SetCHA-charm
SetSTR-force
SetWIS-XS
SetCON-XS
SetDEX lowcost
Yes,before you enter these commands click the right mouse button on a character's who want to install and you can not set a value greater than 50 like,and it will glitch

S
Solarpower 18.10.19

2 darkhallow
So I have something to blurt out that in addition to the keypad didn't see anything ?
7th post from the top, there are these commands.
+ a separate section of the cheats.

p
ponia 18.10.19

Where to find the file feat.2da?

X
Xinil 18.10.19

I have for some reason not running the team removeparty. Who knows why?

S
Solarpower 18.10.19

2 Hentaro
This is probably because such teams don't exist ? ;-)

That's right — partyremove.

J
Just_Love 18.10.19

Team rs kr_Influence not working, but the cheats are enabled and working. Is there any other code to increase the impact? Playing pirates of the wastegate )

J
Just_Love 18.10.19

Forgot to say that pirates me put the last patch, but it did not work this code

L
Lora 18.10.19

In the add-ons to Neverwinter does not work rs kr_influence, this is only for the official campaign. influence in the code is written in small letters, is important.

[
[-Alex-] 18.10.19

The mysteries of Vesta's influence is still not necessary, so I do not see sense...

J
Just_Love 18.10.19

No way - you need to! ) Otherwise, at the end of the game takes a thief Rinara, and since my character is not a thief and not a fighter, but something with something (a warlock), for me, her loss is very significant )))

N
NanoTapok 18.10.19

People,I have a question.
Is it possible some code break the probability of spell failure in armor? ATO really want to do something similar to the Intro of originally :)

W
Wizard9 18.10.19

Nanotapes
What do you think, is there such code in nature?
Probably not.

But you can go to the bypass - to oneclimate fixed spells(a victim of the same spell level or three epic skills), or the caster to steal a skill Battle caster

N
NanoTapok 18.10.19

But then the question is-what's this thing? ) because I have litsenzionka,all in Russian...and so at least I'll know.they are looking for)
By the way.thanks,I didn't think about it myself...
Later: I found this skill,it is the most recent. Led code is a skill,and caste siravno with VARYING degrees of FAILURE!!11 what to do-mind I will not put...

S
Solarpower 18.10.19

2 Nanotapes
The skill "Combat caster" only works with Bard and Warlock.

In your case, it's easier to draw the necessary armor in the editor.

D
Dimasol 18.10.19

What is the coolest armor for a warrior in нвн2 OK? and is there a code to it?
And more code here to this Great Armor of Spell Resistanse?
Thanks in advance.

m
marK.B. 18.10.19

What is the coolest armor for a warrior in нвн2 OK? and is there a code to it?
Look in the toolset, there is a room (more tag) will find later in the game giveitem , a cheater... But better crafted something for themselves, really worthwhile.

Remember to Celgar bought in the third Chapter from the dwarves fullest, 've looked in Tulsa, called the Greater Storm Armor of the Earth's Children tag X2_MAARCL037, but he has a limit on the races dwarves, gnomes and halflings. Here are its properties: AC Bonus [+ 7], Damage Resistance: Electrical [15/-], Damage Resistance: Fire [15/ -] Use Limitation: Racial Type: Dwarf Use Limitation: Racial Type: Gnome Use Limitation: Racial Type: Halfling. In principle, not so cool, but the armor is no better than OK, though can be crafted Bracers of armor +8 (or even +10 can't remember), they also have bonus armor.

Great Armor of Spell Resistanse
It needs to be, in fact it is not the name of the armor and the recipe.