3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 28.06.20 10:54 pm

Artificial Christmas tree!

Many of us are wary of not natural products. This is understandable, because natural product attracts the very fact that it not artificial. It was a small distraction from the topic.

However, the artificial product can also benefit both to please the eye, if it is a Christmas tree. It is much nicer to celebrate new year with care for the environment. Ecology is not only our present, what is more important - our future. Save the forest for our velikolepnoi nature.

Here, optionally, you can upload images of their ARTIFICIAL Christmas trees. Celebrate the new year on the playground together.

Congratulations to all users of the playground with the upcoming new year, may good luck and happiness first new year's day will be enough and 364 later!

Disagree please do not disturb.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 28.06.20

I do no Christmas trees in NY do not put. And nothing - not dead yet

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.06.20

yariko.v wrote:
Almost everything that makes people zaserat atmosphere.
yariko.v wrote:
Production of computers, tablets, phones as well zaserat atmosphere.
yariko.v wrote:
Easier when zasrem Earth to move to Mars.
yariko.v wrote:
But Mars is smaller and zasrem we it faster
yariko.v wrote:
Don't worry, when humanity will Deseret nature
Enough sh...t!!! Preserve nature, your mother!!!

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 28.06.20

yariko.v wrote:
Save the forest for our velikolepnoi nature.
The author is too naive. Yes, buy a real fir trees for the new year creates supply, so some of these trees are cut down annually. But you don't consider the fact that Siberia, for example, thousands of tons of felled spruce and exports flow abroad trains and ships year-round. But from this, nature is suffering constantly, and is no control, because the state itself since this design has. With oil and other natural resources, the situation is similar. And while power throwing power, and organize raids searching for Christmas of poachers - in fact this is just a pathetic attempt to cover up the incredible holes in other areas. And it is useless to discuss. Currently people are so intimidated that they never subjected to a self-worth threat, therefore nothing will change until there is something global, which will affect the usual life of most people.

S
SkyGame 28.06.20

yariko.v
Some people keep a Christmas tree that fell off all the needles, then thrown into the street, and then carry it and the needles will start to fall around the house

G
Gauguin 28.06.20

yariko.v
yariko.v wrote:
Many of us are wary of not natural products.
The cult of the natural product - is a Chimera, which the modern man must overcome.
The oil is also a concern - which year I use artificial. Make is not necessary, the needles didn't fall, the smell turns using oils, flavorings, etc.

A
AR3E 28.06.20

Spoiler

w
warp 37 28.06.20

Already a lot of artificial and care about nature, and it is not necessary to collect the needles throughout the apartment, and most importantly - no need to waste money every year.

I believe that the felling and sale of softwood before the winter holidays in General should be banned.

y
yariko.v 28.06.20

Wing42 wrote:
This is why?
Note the difference. It was a request, not a ban. In General, the more different opinions, the more interesting the discus.

W
Wing42 28.06.20

yariko.v wrote:
It was a request, not a ban.
Then tell me please what is the reason of your request.

t
trustedSunbro 28.06.20

Yes, all without a tree, you can do, what the hell is the difference...

M
Mr.Rifleman 28.06.20

saa0891 wrote:
Artificial better (the main thing is to buy a normal),from present hemorrhagic one to buy each year again, these needles,to make it
SkyGame wrote:
Some people keep a Christmas tree that fell off all the needles, then thrown into the street, and then carry it and the needles will start to fall around the house
Fir
1. Usually more elaborate than the tree.
2. Looks just as beautiful.
3. Not showered. After a month, just start to drop branches.
4. The tips of the needles round so they don't prick.
But does not smell. So the alternative to eating there.
I do not know as in Russia, but we have fir trees are sold in the bazaars along with Christmas trees.