3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 19.10.19 05:59 pm

Untangling the tangle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Towler kill or spare ? What are the consequences of making the choice ?
84 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 19.10.19

Kate Fox
Location infa that kills? Unknown to us his fate if left alone and to leave.
Not a coincidence, for Hammond deals with slaves

K
Kate Fox 19.10.19

Playersaharan
Only one Hammond to sell them for and trying to bring back Tyler.
Lambert kills it with probability 99.9%, not just because there is a PostScript appears about vendetta.

w
wakara 19.10.19

It is obvious that his family is prepared a show for warlocks.
1) He said that is his children, but warlocks can't have children.
2) He climbed on the trafficking and murders.
3) He from the school the cat from decent wizards there was only one Lambert.
The choice is obvious.

L
Leoben 19.10.19

UnItalianoVero
Exactly, and to kill his father in front of children almost!, in their house! If I go that way, and the kids fell need, on the principle of Apple from the tree...
And then, Lambert revenge, what does he know about the man for whom revenge? Fulfilled a few orders together? Start with the fact that his friend belongs to the school the rogue school, which became in fact a Guild of assassins! And her are not distinguished by nobility of what Geralt will still have to be convinced in their own skin!

L
Leoben 19.10.19

wakara
Ururu!!! What is the Witcher? He was a simple mercenary, leader of a gang of mercenaries! And who told you that friend Lambert is a decent? Let's start with the fact that Lambert himself is dishonest. From the very beginning used by Geralt in the dark, arranging the massacre of the guards who also left a family! But you can tell Geralt to catch the desired type without witnesses is not the fruit of the crowd of orphans! Lambert rotten and this rot coming from him throughout the trilogy, hence the cool attitude from the side of Geralt. What do we know about the friend? Yes, almost anything! Except that he is from the school of the Cat, in fact, the assassin's Guild! And decent in such an organization would be left!
And General Lambert RWD! Otherwise, where so many emotions to the person he performed a couple of jobs and with which he is familiar a week? Why is he so does not apply to Geralt I grew up with and which has saved his skin?

S
Sergey Tyan 19.10.19

Anyway, if you kill Towler, then the wizards will have more to stain his reputation. Because children, as well, and the wife of Towler bear on people: That's wizards, certovica, tatica and her husband filled up.

[
[1hit]Sam 19.10.19

For those who like me had doubts for a very long time, will offer its own version, I chose to kill Towler, but never touched just ran off to the side, and Lambert killed him 1 on 1, I think it's fair, because I'm not one of those who believe in the redemption of men, for everything in our lives need to pay for every action. And he paid well.

M
MrZloi88 19.10.19

Leoben
You contradict yourself.
A simple mercenary? No, towler-so, too, the Witcher. From (horror of horrors!) School Of Cat. What is there about this school said? The Guild of assassins, in which a decent man would not have left?

Actually, fuck the Towler. Something I don't remember the presence of foster children and wives were given the forgiveness of sins. Plus, the rat is clearly not just began to illuminate his family and wipe about helping widows and orphans.
The world without it obviously would be better, but his family will inherit all his property, so that clearly is not lost.
So then, Lambert said that Aiden was honest and decent Witcher, and the story of Towler this was contrary, and itself was full of contradictions.
The question of who to believe: his brother-a witch or a criminal rat who says one thing and in the next sentence completely different? Many as I see here, more willing to believe the criminal, patamu shta at nigo children and he repented!!!. How does the presence of children and ostentatious repentance atone for all his crimes - a mystery.

F
Frezerische 19.10.19

UnItalianoVero
Totally agree

L
Leoben 19.10.19

Mavladiy1988
MrZloi88
I don't like Lambert as a person, I do not trust him, and Geralt don't like it!
And then Tyler didn't kill his friend again
Every school has its own code, buddy Lambert broke it, and the head of the school sent him the unit. This is an internal matter of the School Cat, I would understand if left passengers halt the mayhem! Lambert General YAP to poke not a trace!
And actually, you know, like the classics - ... who are the judges?

PS And finally: - Where such a belief that repentance for show? You carefully complete the quest, then read a letter from Tyler Hamaundu, in which he says that he no longer wishes to have with him (and slave trade) nothing to do! Some people change and forgiveness is sincerely repentant is quite Christian, though religion in the game and did not bother.
Well, the last argument: you can kill and then if you suddenly found out that Tyler was lying, but the corpse is not to beat!!!

A
Alex Nice 15.07.20

Leoben
But I always adhered to the principles. No, not code. Sometimes you just cover the code. People will like it. Those who have the codes and is guided by them, revere and respect. There are no codes. Haven't written any code for the Witcher. I myself invented himself. Kind of came up with. And stuck to it. Always... Well, nearly always.
Geralt
Quote from the first book, so the Code there.
My opinion - towler got up and began the kingpin, a criminal authority that is. So let Lamber'll kill him myself.

By the way, about the integrity of the Lambert - during a conversation in the kaer Morhen there is a hint that he slept with Ian. Not in the world of the Witcher fluffy angels.

R
Roco345 15.07.20

Leoben
Ie towler got the Witcher other Lambert lawlessness or anything like that? Lambert Geralt one with the best friends who defended CRIS in the kaer Morhen and was ready to give life, and towler criminal who robbed and killed and then when he became a respected citizen began to trade slaves and to sell people into slavery, why this bastard should be allowed to live? And what a difference he repented or not for prestupleniya answer you need or the offender let go? And how do you know he didn't kill Lambert boyfriend because he said? He could navrati blame the Archer conveniently

R
Roco345 15.07.20

UnItalianoVero
And we now that if you have a family so do not need the criminals to answer for their actions? He robbed and killed was a criminal, he is an ordinary thug who Geralt 3 part of the game and in Books such cut out crowds, they killed Durga Lambert I do not say that feelings of Lambretta and his status for Geralt has to be more important than the life of crime of the criminal, and finally, the guy continued to trade and sell people into slavery note by Hammond but then decided to get off. As nacilia his wife and children exempt from punishment?

V
Vovan_GG 15.07.20

Banal goon has reached a new level, has become a slaver.
But to hide behind children to save my skin, made me wild disgust.
I killed him of course.

M
MrKarlLogan 15.07.20

Is it possible to take this quest after completing the main story or after completing the quest the Freak?
I don't have one card for guinta, Knackery... this card show up late or everything in this passage is the failure? Heard that Shani or Toussainte you can buy the missing cards. Is it true?

A
Aleks Baldunin 15.07.20

Roco345
I read many of the opinions here, but you convinced me to kill Towler!
I think if this gang killed Lambert, a friend of Geralt, do not hesitate avenged would Geralt them!!!
The Witcher Schools are Cat hands up to his neck in blood! Plus the slave trade was doing - that I do not accept!
And Yes,why no one paid attention to the fact that Towler a nice mansion, donations to the orphanage and churches.. otkudova loot, and man? Geralt many years carried out orders and stuff and.... and no regret! 100% of all acquired by unfair labor! Bandit anyways!
And the woman will find another man!

b
barfly89 15.10.20

Alex Baldwinin wrote:
I've had a lot of money, and man?
He said that he became a merchant and he is good at it. That's why he made donations, because the money appeared and laundered his sin. And on the note, as many have already written above, he is tied to the past. And he personally did not kill a friend of Lambert, this hints Elfka in the tavern, talking about the "shot in the eye."
And speaking about the emotions with which he talks to witches, you can just as catch as he in the end sincerely says to Geralt - "thank you" for not being touched.

R
Roco345 16.02.21

barfly89
And how will they cancel all those crimes that he did before? Vedt Tauler was a criminal and a murderer and the elf says they robbed and killed then he went to a new level under the guise of a benefactor robbed and sold people into slavery, and about the fact he was involved in the murder of Lambert's friend and where is the guarantee that he is not lying, maybe he killed and shoved everything on the elf girl? Already for his past sins, he must be killed

j
jaskier blyat 22.02.21

Roco345
Apparently - this is a double-edged sword. There is no right or wrong decision here. It is more logical to just slip up at least Geralt himself and not throw this burden on himself, no matter how much he agrees or not.

On the one hand, perhaps Tauler repented (if we take into account the letter about the refusal of the slave trade) and really wants forgiveness, and who are we (playing as Geralt) to decide his fate? "Who are the judges?" It is difficult, but it is better to just show forgiveness (not to Tauler), it should be directed inward, that is, the person does not blame anyone, does not keep negative emotions that destroy inside and continues to live on. But the problem is that Lambert will not get any easier, as no one will become when a person dear to them was killed, and the killers themselves go free without receiving any punishment. Feelings of injustice can just go crazy. Yes, life is unfair to anyone, but why should we all, as the last patients, put up with this and turn the other cheek? This is also a difficult question.

On the other hand, there are too many fucking inconsistencies in his testimony and in Vienna's testimony. Where is the guarantee that this is not all a banal, licensed cover from an unknown family who came from nowhere (by the way, they should have asked if their husband-father was lying, maybe they themselves were downtrodden, and were afraid to squeak all this time?), A rehearsed lie and pre-played a performance where you just need to get off the dark deeds in time, because Lambert has long been looking for revenge, before meeting Geralt, enough time has been given to get out of the dirty game and stay out of business, they say, my house is on the edge. And yes, something for the merchant is a lot of money for such a mansion. How many people in general possibly wish him death because he ruined their lives?

Perhaps his wife and children are real, and may it be bad for them, but at least his wife should have understood what she was doing when she married a murderer, whom they justly would one day come to pay for his sins. Yes, they will feel bad, and I am very sorry for them, if I could, I would lend a helping hand to them so that the entire inheritance would pass to them and they would shine for the rest of their days, at least as moral compensation (even if it is not worth a broken penny ), but these are the consequences of her own choice, or did she really hope to naively live happily ever after with such and such a person (then it turned out to be an ideal classic tandem of a moral monster and a dumbass)?

Because a really repentant person will not hide behind someone, he will not involve his family in dark affairs at all, at best he will do everything so that the family does not lose anything from his well-deserved death (he will rewrite all the property on them), and with this Tauler I pushed me away, because he was so self-confident and calm that he would not get anything, because you see carte blanche in the form of his wife and children, which gives him the opportunity to do garbage and lawlessness. So I wanted to clean up his face without words for such ease and impudent smile with a fox squint "and what can you do to me, I'm in another city." Where are the traces of remorse in his voice or on his face? I didn't see anything.

In this case, it seems to me, you should leave everything to Lambert if he is ready to shoulder this burden, because revenge in his case is not only a desire to finally calm down and let go of all negative emotions, but also the case that shows that any evil, no matter where or when it happened, must not go unpunished. Because by forever forgiving and letting go, we give this evil to be affirmed in this impunity, and where is the guarantee that after this everything will not happen again? Fear of revenge and retribution is a strong motivator not to commit crimes among those who are unkind by nature and do not seek to fight evil within themselves, this is how the world works, especially the world of the witcher. Unfortunately, there is no constitution in it, lawyers, lawyers and other things, to solve everything humanely and according to the law, here everyone is his own court-jury-executioner, because they do not have an established system and no one will undertake to arrest Tauler and put him in jail, and he is a witcher - he will hide, everyone will not have time to blink an eye. You have to put up with this.

What about the fact that the wife and children will curse the witchers after that ... Pf, they scared the cat with a sausage, they hated and feared the allegedly repentant killer without the help of his wife and children, even when they were not engaged in vindetta. And if they are spared, then nothing will really change in their lives, the people will not love them.

There is no right or wrong decision in the universe of this game. But I am for the evil to bear the deserved punishment in any case, it is possible, with mitigating circumstances, if there really is repentance. I didn't see it at Tauler, but I'm not going to get my hands dirty about this bastard either. If there was an opportunity, I would make it so that further life does not seem like honey, like Vienne's.

R
Roco345 28.02.21

jaskier blyat
Well, that's why I killed him so that justice would prevail and he was responsible for everything and for other crimes, not only for the murder of a friend of Lambert