3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 19.10.19 06:00 pm

Impressions of the game (Call of Duty: WWII)

The game was released.Divided opinions.
194 Comments
Sort by:
M
Macros Easy 19.10.19

The beginning of the course record, as whether it's Saving private Ryan. That was a pleasant surprise, so is the shooting and General environment sounds, the explosions, the dialogue is on the level. Generally happy with everything so far.

c
callmegod 19.10.19

Oh, how long have We been waiting for. After the last normal part of the Black Ops I. the Legend returns.
On the penultimate difficulty began, as I tear up the ass Fritz. What types how smoothly the rollers\scripts go into gameplay.
Even shit on American WE WE. They do not even bother to start the video from September 1, 1939 and then after 3 seconds, 6 Jun 1944 We are the last hope. 5 years nothing happened, waited Americana.

[
[___AGENT___] 19.10.19

duck that, after 2008, did came something fit? (I do not want there to to mean black opsy and modern 2+) Or again came a talentless recolours

S
Straponschik 19.10.19

dull fine, here are my impressions, plus the sadness they've gone and added no less bleak WWII

S
Sanya 21 19.10.19

If you do not understand, in the passion of the American, then I'm satisfied playing on hardcore, so far I passed 2 missions, during this time, just 100 died and has not bothered, in General, welcome back guys)!

s
sergio5321 19.10.19

well, such a corridor shooter, downloaded, now it will go, I will delete and forget. And about the American pathos, Yes, that's pretty much it, in the style of: send two people to save the whole of Paris... In General realized 1 times, 4/10

F
Fildon 19.10.19

The film is scripted, no freedom of movement. Although the maps are not small, but allowed to run only in one direction. Why is that even to buy? Best shooter about the war of the last is probably Sniper Elite 4, it has freedom of action. And then what a shameful sniper mini game, even as a Code 2 and the interesting.

O
Overclock[er] 19.10.19

Great game, was waiting for her. Haven't been out of the game from Call of Duty about world war II. Great graphics, optimisation not too weak. Activision screwed up.
2560х1080 resolution, High, Dithering SMMA 1TX.
FX-8300 @ 4.5 GHz, GTX1060 6Gb @ 2100MHz, 16GB @ 2000MHz

Spoiler

J
Jay C 19.10.19

Played....well what can I say. At the beginning of the chart - it's gorgeous, the character models in particular, but....eyes very prominent corridor levels or something. Don't know, maybe along with other projects she's so different, well at least in the same Battlefield 1 year ago she never felt. The sound is wonderful, the gameplay is good old CoD ! Landing in Normandy was just amazed, just like in the movie Saving private Ryan, the last time I personally saw in the games landing the first Medal of Honor can't even remember exactly what year it came out. Played the first level, that's what caught my eye and unpleasantly surprised, because this is where f - - - ing the Germans in the bunkers on the coast of France, the Soviet weapons !!! What kind of nonsense great! Then...where's the swastika promised ? It all is, I remember the chronicle of the Third Reich the Germans at every angle of her sculpted on every wall. Here at zero and in the first video, which shows the March of the German infantry again instead of the swastika some sort of crap on the flags. No I'm certainly not a nationalist, but the entourage just spoil like that without her. Wolf 2 in this respect, as it more comes out.

S
Spy Hunter 19.10.19

The game is fully satisfied. Great campaign, good multiplayer. All as it should be!

d
den_v_d 19.10.19

this is the first CoD after Modern Warfare in which I play. students just do not like it because there is a first aid kit, but there is no space and wacky heroes in spacesuits. liked the game - to burn the Krauts from the flamethrower in the bunkers are fun.

G
Gerc 19.10.19

It was the first 10 missions soon, probably the final.
Again landing in Normandy under fire - I in the beginning died probably more times than in other moments of the game. Nostalgic trench warfare with the explosion of the guns and antiaircraft guns, it happened to the very first cold with the same mission. Graphene in General, like, sometimes malovato, but there are quite a decent scene indistinguishable from the real movie. Have a duty stealth mission, as usual. But bots soyuznichki depressing - a blunt and do not cover, then climb the arm by a bullet, and once even backed and pushed him out of the shelter. Although the allies stupid and expensive gun in the dash is the signature feature of cold, but I was still hoping that this is finally fixed... the Krauts in the trenches very often gets Russian weapons, overcome the bastards ((
Before the game can be screwed vinrar series Band of Brothers, the game in many moments reminded him.
In short a quality product, I honestly thought it would be worse, probably buy litsuhu for the beloved zombie mode.

S
SergeyKorolev 19.10.19

Yes, but then so-so. Especially when to detail look. The textures do not fit.

d
danene 19.10.19

I'm not used to blame games for the graphics but in this part it is frankly not very much, and no problem to load 8GB of VRAM, etc. The worst is Lody models of trees that add to the detail in the feet away from you, it's brutal, last time I seen this in AC Unity when the crowd added to the polygons right in front of your nose, but there's a crowd, and then the strength in the frame 10 people... the Story is also so-so, and after predisi felt like that again, although it is a matter of taste, many can and will go

S
SergeyKorolev 19.10.19

Well, the dialogue is a bit better now. But I remember playing as black ops 3, there is generally a PPC on the highest setting.
Spoiler

K
KazymirZyba 19.10.19

Passed, about half of the game. Graphics. Oh, it was really successful - the study of the environment and especially the characters, just at the highest level, at the movies-blockbusters and no less. Optimization of pleasing is the fact that the picture corresponds to the consumed resources. Slightly lowers the overall quality of the special effects - they do not always correspond to the designed level. The linearity of the levels - the game is quite a narrow corridor and everything that is not designed to move the player, worked out pretty weak, but the gameplay is not particularly pay attention to these shortcomings. If you want to complain about, then in principle there is nothing. Sound vidale juicy and varied, Russian voice - disgusting both in terms of quality and in terms of acting. The plot is simple, but still it's a military shooter, you shouldn't expect delights. Basically, the emphasis is on the characters and opening their harakterov - turned out just fine. Every soldier and officer memorable and easily identifiable on the battlefield, each even has its own chip vliagra on gameplay. The gameplay itself is very sharp. The change of scenery and approach to gameplay, replaced quickly - do you run with the brothers side-by-side and guns blazing towards the enemy fortifications, throwing smoke bombs, then long-range precision strikes from a sniper rifle hit the anti-aircraft or artillery of the enemy, then you're on the tank, jeep and suddenly begin to burn with a flamethrower Fritz crowds, almost feeling the smell of fresh barbecue. With it, everything that makes the protagonist and his squad, looks quite meaningful and understandable. Hell - back kits, felt the desire to draw oldsulnogo of dedulki remembering landing in Stalingrade =). Well, the last thing I would like to mention is performance. There are no words - only are a bell tower, a train and ride on the tank. The level of directing in strength, except that the Naughty Dog.
Yes - old recognized it from the first minute. Yes, there are problems with the study of the production environment. Yes - the plot is mildly simple and uncomplicated. But this year, I'm really happy with Cold. All the same, the Second World war, as best suited to this franchise. The spirit of patriotism, brotherhood and sacrifice on the battlefield, even liberation of the American campaign, can not leave indifferent. Shooter of a very high level, which, if left in the last year have plugged the single Battlfield 1, with all my love to battle for the belt and would leave quietly Smoking in a corner. The cartoon did not check out.
Can unambiguously say that if you liked to play Call Of Duty, and now will definitely receive a lot of positive and fun. If you don't like the series itself, then you will hate and try to continue to blame and focus on the strongest sides, as it often happens.

r
raw058 19.10.19

Because of this fucking censorship and a curve of localization ( voice just bleeding from the ears) the impression is ruined.
PS I Watched American utuber so in their version, all the rules and the swastika in place and the original voice on top.

l
lorgus 19.10.19

The game fell into a crappy arcade. Not to compare with the previous games, cut-scenes, etc.
The game just started to do mainly for multiplayer, so single company just dead.

F
Felixz 19.10.19

Generally after playing for about 5 hours. I can share my impressions about the new Call of Duty. In General, what we have this year, we can say nothing new. Yes I changed the timing back to basics so to speak, but I can't say that it is either plus or minus, here on the fan, I honestly still. Graphics well literally not something new, what are the requirements still can not understand, textures are not changed since Call of Duty MW, and the requirements are growing for years by leaps and bounds, changing only the lighting, but the developers thereby cause only laughter. The cinematography of the game there, then all is well, spectacular. Shooting ordinary shooting with some semblance of tactics (just the health and you have something to hide and shoot enemies). Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, was released in 2008, in 2008, and to be honest for me it is much higher than WW 2. To summarize, in General, no negative impressions, the game for a couple of nights, will be interesting for those who like the setting of the second world war. In General the usual representative of the genre of first-person shooter.

D
DayPsycho 19.10.19

And this at the beginning of the scene to kill the fascists by pressing E and by pulling the mouse))) Kapets, I in Tomb Rider play??)))