3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JetFIRE13 28.06.20 11:18 pm

Worth buying the game? (Watch_Dogs 2)

Hello,in connection with discounts in steam,I decided to buy this product,but there were doubts in connection with physics in the game and not unambiguous optimization.Game worth the candle?
25 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 28.06.20

upumeg95
Why are you here whistle? The WD 2 was better than your shit called dishonored 2

u
upumeg95 28.06.20

FsTanDar
Of course better! for 15 years Manneken Pis which is laughing at the prick-Sisecam jokes and who can not understand the serious and intricate plot.

g
gloccc 28.06.20

In General, the game is quite decent . As for me as generally the best clone of GTA . Beautiful world , no towers , there are colorful characters , good side missions , decent hacking , nice Stells , plus have something to occupy yourself in the open world . And if you understand that the characters themselves make fun of , then all will come to cheer . In General ridiculous to take seriously just not worth it . I thought that the game will be crap after a poor first part , plus the trailers didn't like the theme , but bought and not pozhelel

F
FsTanDar 28.06.20

upumeg95
The taste and color of comrades there, and you're an asshole. You only know shkolololo. At the same dibilov learned? So go and f*n kiss their 15 boys!

s
sasha11vk 28.06.20

should buy played like only Glushak no sense to go!