3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
X-DIMAS 28.06.20 11:18 pm

Spaceship in addition to his planet, which does not fly (ASTRONEER)

Comrades, I have developed the database, created all that is possible to create, built a spaceship and went into space in the hope of emigrirovat to another planet, it was not there, he in addition to his planet, which does not fly, only tens of points on the planet where I started to play, tell me what to do next, or is this the final (alpha version) or is there a secret to what to do next?!
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valmar_ 28.06.20

should a neighboring planet poke, but not all may be available. There around you this is the place where you can fly. On YouTube look up the passage, so it is clearer.

I
Ilya Karbonchik 28.06.20

From 1 to the 10th to fly will not work, supposedly enough fuel. Can the nearest, and from it more somewhere else, only I was on 4 planets. (1st is the most saturated on the others supposedly only a rare resource which is not really used)

X
X-DIMAS 28.06.20

yeah, I figured out there when you take off, have an orange icon click on the spaceship and he will open the map where you can fly. WARNING !!! when did not go to another planet without fuel, and especially do not go without homes, because where you arrive will not be practicable or anything of resources.

i
ilmir174 28.06.20

X-DIMAS
Yeah))I'm so barely radioactive planet flew away)))my heart skipped a beat when I found taliwa))

A
AleksBes 28.06.20

Well, you can still build a recycler of energy in the fuel (if fuel problems). Sometimes resources on to find it easier.
Though it may require and foundry (can't remember what the processor is built), but here's how it goes. =)

Jump on the farthest planet, build the recycler and then you had the additional paragraph to obtain fuel in the galaxy. No need to give him tons to carry, the main thing is to jump to the point enough...

V
Volchok325 28.06.20

Building a platform of sales and condenser fuel and then change the fuel to any resource, the only thing need to care is that the capacitor was energy and need to constantly press the button

m
moovik 28.06.20

People,I only have 5 planets,plus a couple of small satellites to these planets and all.Flew all that is.how to continue to develop?

T
The_Mpower 28.06.20

moovik
does this whole game(a few planets), this is not the NMS where a bunch of different planets with NPCs and animals

X
X-DIMAS 28.06.20

Alexey24rus
in the nms is still less than development, played, she even supplements do not help, then at least for a couple of hours stuck

s
sasha11vk 28.06.20

I've flown to another planet on the Shuttle