3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 28.06.20 11:22 pm

The importance of resetting the foliage

Actually, a subject. Last time as in tyrnete and Paducah like to talk about the need for early to throw the stick. Than popular this need? That's really not throw a stick man for life than it will be worse than others?)

Spoiler.s.
listvennykh, 40 LVL

p.s.

Shouted. If you are so important to the culture of speech, will Express himself differently - the last time to have sex and lose my virginity is for the most something important. Why?
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 28.06.20

collector
great allegations. What those who threw a little less often - extinct? And pachimu?

W
Wing42 28.06.20

collector wrote:
...thousands of years ago in Russia
Ha, said like it was tens of thousands of years ago.
And all that kind of slang? Because you can call the process more simple and more understandable word. From cast sticks none but the blockheads, can not be born.

m
masha 28.06.20

In the old days when technology was not so developed, the sex had authority, so as to brag more was nothing. Now it's all vestiges of the past, the future lies in new technologies.
To stimulate the pleasure centers of course necessary, natural ways, and, abroad, inventing the necessary technologies. The reason why humanity can slow down the process, I will not describe, as the Russian Champions of morality, took the necessary criminal charges, in consequence of which, I can't fully describe their thoughts.

Z
Zlonchello 28.06.20

The ruidera
bootmgr
Something to remember Krylov's fable sour grapes.

B
Bombardirovschik 28.06.20

This force on the Internet simply. Actually nobody forbids you staiti on the Internet like you're the alpha male and throw three sticks at a time, day after day, fucking in ass and mouths, etc.
You type with two heifers, one fucking, the other one you have sucks.
And anyway, right now I would be pounding the Internet think is cool and what is not, KEK.

g
grafonoman 28.06.20

if you throw too often a man cease to be, and all that imposed by society stool, throw when you're sure

N
Nevoeiro 28.06.20

bootmgr
in the past, is what?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

When will the pirates Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter?! Or better to take litsuhu?
And then the resetting leaves? So go fall in the yard and you will be this reset. Nonsense.

R
Ruyder 28.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
How Sherlock Holmes relates to the topic, which discusses the loss of virginity?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

The ruidera
And then the resetting leaves?

G
GTAman 28.06.20

Delphis
bit the same stick, like a slingshot for example
"Stick — usually long, straight piece of wood, usually a branch without leaves. Also a stick can be considered a long, straight object made of any substance that is able to save the form." Bit fit the definition, and the slingshot is not.

m
masha 28.06.20

Nevoeiro
What? Yes hell knows, all past times, have already become the past. Than ancient times, so they bylee.

D
DirtyLol 28.06.20

guys I'm a girl threw a stick, she fell unconscious, the cops arrived - tied me. I alfach?

m
masha 28.06.20

DirtyLol
Where and what have you been reading?

N
Nevoeiro 28.06.20

bootmgr
Well then how do you decide what then don't have anything to brag about? Maybe just then people just do not sit at home or to the streets to bury his face in the gadgets didn't go.

m
masha 28.06.20

Nevoeiro
What's wrong to go bury his face into gadgets? What are you living for? For the owner or for yourself? Who decides when it was better and how best to live? This one should resolve to decide by himself for himself. If the person does not interfere with the lives of others, he has the right to live as he wants. New times bring new. Man adapts to everything, and all will be arranged, provided that, if a certain group of people, not to decide for others how best to live.
I have some thoughts which I cannot describe, because of laws passed by a certain bunch of people.

r
rPeBoJL 28.06.20

what kind of leaves? winter in the yard

G
GTAman 28.06.20

bootmgr
What's wrong to go bury his face into gadgets?
It is possible for the machine to fall or stumble.

m
masha 28.06.20

Veenine
It seemed to me that implies excessive abuse of the devices. Any harmful Western technology.

G
GTAman 28.06.20

bootmgr
Lack of spirituality is solid.