3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WNeZRoS 28.06.20 11:24 pm

NFS:Carbon vs NFS:Most Wanted (Need for Speed: Carbon)

What is NFS better?
127 Comments
Sort by:
g
grand gangstar 28.06.20

I am for the bridge wanted! ego later released! is it better than a modified, graph-cool,tuning is excellent,suzhet-good.You th bridge vandet not to like?

L
Lightninggg 28.06.20

not well explain to me why MV count you better...

tuning in MV roughly speaking, just do not

and who says that the helpers are jerks, they are wrong. intelligence assistant is dependent on your behavior on the road, ie who shield into helpers Toko prevent those so bad and go to Carbone.

b
bra1202 28.06.20

Carbon better than MW only in the tuning
Cops steeper in CF is odnaznachno
The town in beautiful carbon fiber and MV tuckley , monotonous
In the Carboniferous invented cool helpers with him you can actually drive
And all
In short, I for carbon

003_ 28.06.20

And I Most wanted!!!

B
Barma1ey 28.06.20

Carbon is passed for 12 hours easily... Helpers Phanar (except interlock)... the Rest get in the way, they certainly can overtake that in the end do, but the question is: N*X then they need???!!!
About autosculpt... funny, but... that PAINT cars or RACING SIMULATOR???

S
STIGER666 28.06.20

Oh I Most Wanted is more like it. Firstly) because the carbon if the most crappy car to swing, you will not be able to Darius chase(she is dead), but in Most wanted I'm on the Cobalt ss broke the Razor. Second in the mw sense there (like you have to go black......and to get the wheels back) and in carbon capture territory and their only 4 and if the select 3 only then 4. Third in mw many leaders(15) and breaking them can get a lot of crap, and the carbon the current 3, and if not opacity, the cars in the garage will not. IN SHORT, I FOR MOST WANTED

A
AlexDzyuba 28.06.20

Most Wanted-Forever!!!!!!!!

P
PrO GaMeR GTA 4 28.06.20

Carbon

U
Urbanskyer 28.06.20

MW

F
FormulaForceFX 28.06.20

MV is better... carbon fiber traversed in 2 days. Carbon goes at top speed... And mV crashes it) But the mV is interesting place. The carbon zahvatil everything and nothing to do... And this Audi raspiarili that PPC. But the race in the canyon pleased)

S
Sooltan RS 28.06.20

MW - Carbon -
there where a run is a run where +
police complex (on ur. 4-5) police complex (on ur. 4-5) -
BMW M3 + What-thread cool car -
Story + Story + (as is the sequel)
Cool cars racers BL + Cool cars bosses (in MW even the pirates could get a bonus car in carbon - no)
MB: +5, carbon: +2, -3.

D
DevIL667eXe 28.06.20

50x50

P
Pasha_mix 28.06.20

in the bridge, even from the cops the fifth level go show-off Affairs but the carbon is much more complex.Who says that carbon is worse try to parohodiki series of tasks.Of course the last race in the bridge after the razor with the cops level 6 vpechetlyaet but and race with Darius the same. In General, I like the carbon fiber and the bridge but if they merge would be super)))))

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 28.06.20

agree with Pasha mix.
In MW even at speeds a little less than 90 km crashing into a barricade is the COP car will turn over, regardless of your machine!!!

B
Banzay-RUS 28.06.20

Pasha_mix I have almost all the series of competitions was held. But I bridge more like

S
SANEKK 28.06.20

I like carbon more. But I miss Underground 2((((

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 28.06.20

GRAPH: carbon +1
PLOT: the Bridge Vanted +1
FLEET: carbon +1
GAMEPLAY: the Bridge Vanted +1
COPS: Bridge Vanted +1
SOUNDTRACK: the Bridge Vanted +1

The Bridge Vanted--4 : 2--Carbon

The BRIDGE VANTED Taxis and FSE, carbon dull tracing Bridge vanteda and Underground!

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 28.06.20

Naturally in Carbon, will all be repeated. Because the game is sequel to its predecessor. Yes, and in one year it is impossible to create a masterpiece.

G
GTA VICE CITY98 28.06.20

Bullshit NFSC and NFSMW Luca!

N
Neon Tuner 28.06.20

CARBON!!!!!!!!!!!1