3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WNeZRoS 28.06.20 11:24 pm

NFS:Carbon vs NFS:Most Wanted (Need for Speed: Carbon)

What is NFS better?
127 Comments
Sort by:
-
-VLD- 28.06.20

MW will love cooler,but when you get tired,you play Carbon.

K
Konsolebog 28.06.20

korrag go learn to read and write... as much disgusted to read

and on account of obsta - I told you I give 100% - you have to finish will not have time to get there (online)... neither the carbon nor the carpet!

M
Maickle Fort 28.06.20

in nfs mw the day, nfs carbon night.they are actually very similar!!!!

H
Hippie_Dog 28.06.20

By far the Most Wanted better. It is much harder, more fun and fresh.

D
DiLouk 28.06.20

Most Wanted. But in Undergrounds.

F
FDen 28.06.20

Graphics: Carbon
The Plot: Draw
Gameplay: MW
The complexity and time for completion career: MW

I for MW!

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 28.06.20

In this category, clearly wins Most Wanted. As the duration of the game and the chips in the game.

p
pro_stalker 28.06.20

I do not argue that count I love this but carbone mwнамного lutche because of the story of the game

P
P.A.T.R.O.N. 28.06.20

Most Wanted is more interesting, because one way or another, but you will need to run from the cops.
Still unless you have posostjazatsja with 15 bosses.
More interesting I do not see...
Carbon drawing machine, suitable time of day for racing, the best system tuning.

I would personally like Need for Speed: the tuning of Underground 2 and Carbon , with graphics from Shift, with police from Most Wanted.

s
sasha_b 28.06.20

Of course carbon better . Let me explain:
1) In the bridge vantede very hydrated tuning, very!!!!!
2) It is very tedious! One and the same! Its been going not for pleasure,but for the sake of passing to the end ! Personally, I when it was abandoned it altogether!

F
Full Metal Chaos 28.06.20

sasha_b
Nichrome.If times are tough, and you're not katesse then it's your problem.I personally passed the bridge for fun, in this game felt the cocoa zest, and carbon I like it because of the tuning)

C
Chey-to Bot. 28.06.20

I vanted Bridge like))

L
Lady Racer 28.06.20

Without a doubt the plot, the graphics on music, the car chases with the police - of course NFS Most Wanted!
Well, tuning and continuation of the storyline resulting from the Most Wanted - NFS Cabon naturally.
But the preference I give only NFS Most Wanted because MW is the first game played of the entire series of NFS. And that Most Wanted gave me the love not only to the whole series of NFS, but and Street Racing'u as such....

D
DriftWork 28.06.20

My choice for Most Wanted
it in my opinion everything is perfect for me ( night for me would only interfere ), but this minus a big fat pregernig there is scant vinyls , not only that a few of them so only one instance can be placed .

R
Rick_16 28.06.20

Most Wanted

383033 28.06.20

Can anyone write or not write, but why:
1) Most Wanted no discipline Drift?
2) In Carbon no discipline Drag?

I
ICE-Crow 28.06.20

Without a doubt the plot, the graphics on music, the car chases with the police - of course NFS Most Wanted! but it would be better to merge the two projects together
that would be the end of Most Wantedа when pereprygivaya broken in Sabal bridge I would have done razvedkoy as in the first undegrounde.after that, BU added the road leading to conlin after which you get in the city where you are trying sprjatatsja from the cops and cross you here comes to the aid Rog same kotoryi
helped with the passage blacklist you throw your BMW M3 GTR and sit behind the wheel of the other cars that Rog has prepared for you.ie vyigryvaet the time while waiting to cross the bridge apostat Pat it to KINETICA to follow you after he finds an abandoned BMW, everything dies down for a while and you have to start a new problem and what you do dogodaetes new race other rivals more cars and tuning vozmojnostei new friends and new enemies and cops who will not leave you but maybe not for long

r
ray racer 28.06.20

C. B. O. Distroer
I agree.

A
ARTEAM2 28.06.20

kirill 3d net blazer
In the full version there is a Carbon drag and spikes at LVL 2 the chase, but the problem is its figs where will find where it doesn't point anywhere collector's edition=(((

S
SkyGame 28.06.20

MW in many respects better,in the carbon current schedule is better.