3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanoz13 19.10.19 06:03 pm

Impressions of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Write, share impressions
89 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frankie Crisp 19.10.19

so as this is a prequel. is there any sense to pass it first, and then New Order? (if you have not played yet)

b
blacob 19.10.19

support question from above

N
NatanieLzZ 19.10.19

bots at least a little smarter?

P
Pahant0Ss 19.10.19

Frankie Crisp, blacob the developers said that no matter what to pass the first

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 19.10.19

Shake.

i
ilikegoodgame 19.10.19

the textures that appear right before your eyes's really annoying in this game

V
Voodi 19.10.19

Dimon M
you probably should smooth the boot, I have all OK...

v
vanoz13 19.10.19

Voodi
Developed, wrote, allegedly setup graphs steeper than in the New order. Way or not and what is the difference? ATP

N
NOS-god 19.10.19

I wonder if everything at the first location at the exit of the funicular found pushlock to fallout?)
There is something like a results of all edible/drinkable...

C

NOS-god
I haven't even put the game. Pushlock is good.

s
silence_is_screaming 19.10.19

Has got to Nazi zombies. Looks like a very high quality and the finished product. Which you to throw does not want. The design of the castle is very powerful. The soundtrack is also in the subject. Pleased again, in General. Stealth and action enough.

V
Voodi 19.10.19

vanoz13
Settings new orders

Settings old blood

C

Just started playing but already love it! All improved for the better compared to new Order, only got to the super soldiers, but very interesting! Definitely a good game.

A
ALEX7436 19.10.19

Damn, what the hell, when you rotate the camera, there is pozarska textures. Everything is on max In the first game was not like this? Like who? SPS.

V
Voodi 19.10.19

Passed on the uber for 5 hours if not particularly in a hurry and run to all corners, very much like all parts of Wulfila, once even scared... when the dog-iron for me below the top of jumped, not expecting... well, the zombies themselves are scary)

K
KazymirZyba 19.10.19

Compared to New Order'th, Jack. The corridors are filled to overflowing crowds fucking hordes of enemies. One and the same - two officers, kill quietly and don't get reinforcements or kill masses of meat, well, we must admit with quite good, for a corridor shooter, intelligence. Super-adding to Blascovich plumber, climb a vertical wall with a pipe. Not fun to play at all. To see more interesting place in the game, which is almost one hundred percent resemblance to repeat the second half, you need to knead the Fritz, just until blue in the face. Mastered five chapters and removed. Blatant milking of fans. Although perhaps fans of the early parts, not just Orders waiting for a good nostalgic adventure into the past, but not for me. My subjective opinion.

S
Syslik430 19.10.19

Mastered five chapters and removed.
Just after 5 chapters the fun starts))

Z
ZmeiX 19.10.19

KazymirZyba
Said all right, so, nothing to add...(the first part was better)

P
Panasi 19.10.19

ALEX7436
The same garbage. Settings do not change anything.

I
Ivan varlamov 19.10.19

Panasi
Same problem. GTX 780 worth it. In the New Order everything was perfect.