3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danian 28.06.20 11:34 pm

What part of Risen the game world bigger and richer? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Personally for me the game world of Risen more in part 2,there cards drawn prettier,right now going through and compare...I am interested in your opinions
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 28.06.20

I always liked the first.The world is pretty big.Yes, and when Risen was released,it felt like the first Gothic play.The second part of the course is also interesting and beautiful,but not quite for me.So my favorite part is the first.

T
TooT16 28.06.20

Second,go where they want,freedom!

M
M.O.N.A.X. 28.06.20

first, though not swim, but the island is just huge

g
gliga142 28.06.20

From a technical point of view, of course 3яя part.

U
UNREALCHEL 28.06.20

More the game world is undoubtedly in the 3rd part. Better is another question. I remember that in the first Risen were ogres, glory, elite lizards, and lizards are easy on max difficulty could sutanuti you once or twice and at high LVL. And here, in the 3rd risen enough magic by 50 and stamina by 50 to swing and nothing is simple. About the second part of silent she finally miserable compared to 1st and 3rd ( just look one animation finishing off with melee weapons and OMG).

g
gliga142 28.06.20

UNREALCHEL
Wrong , in the first part the same options as in the whole of the Gothic series and Risen , can kill anyone even with a stick .. it will Just be a little longer that's all .. I remember at the end of the 2nd passage a mage in the first risen mows lizards .. I was even too lazy to have to gather resources , everything with 2 strikes would collapse :) But in the third part , even now at almost 100 stamina and neprocitana OZ - ie they 100тне ,and at difficult level of complexity even now I like grain can fight large monsters , you have to raise the dead , to instill fear , to swing a sword and shoot a gun, knocking the blow , parry, etc. in General should just be able to create a difficulty and not to download horrible .. not even in the game above 105 skills better not podnmat , I've leveled everything to 50, and potions right now caught up to 105 almost all .

E
Eliaden 28.06.20

Andrew Gliga
them above 105 and it is impossible to raise. Yes, it is possible deliberately to succumb to the monsters that was a bit more difficult. I specifically Neapolitan spell of invulnerability and still all killed without problems.

In my opinion, the most interesting second part. Yes, the rebound did there pagebelow, but the game world and the possibilities and the plot is very good, especially against the background of the third part.

g
gliga142 28.06.20

Eliaden
But what about potions ? Them does not rise above 105 ? I personally have not tried - but in theory , should rise.

S
Seria 28.06.20

Andrew Gliga
Potions do not increase the characteristic above 105: drink the potion and nothing happens.

b
barmaley73 28.06.20

The third is definitely more and zapolnena others(in every cubbyhole that either exist), but persanazhey, the plot is more like the second

m
marsh resident 28.06.20

the game world is bigger and richer of course in the third part, after the crab coast, you can sail to any island, and not linearly as in the second part

m
marsh resident 28.06.20

Seria
this is the first part you can spool up to 100, and then potions, and then it doesn't work. raise to 105 or sunglasses or potions

m
marsh resident 28.06.20

here's a strategy :
points of fame/experience, you can raise
Ranged up to 55
magic to 60
dexterity up to 55
stamina to 50
spirit 65
agility to 50
influence to 50
melee to 50
after that, skills can raise some potions

but it is provided the taking of the shackles of Freddy RIGHT after the Crab coast to sail in Foggy and not join a faction until you have completed all possible tasks and cleaning all accessible parts of the Islands before joining the Guild
because if you neutral, you can perform all tasks predstavitelya three communities that give a lot of experience and which will not be issued if you have already entered somewhere