3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 28.06.20 11:52 pm

Give you 15,000 bonus 10 users [closed]

There 158207 bonuses, and spend it I don't, because there is no suitable for me to justify (such transfer to any itunse). So they do not lay dormant, bring 10 people as a new year gift. Write your requests, will choose ten at its discretion.
253 Comments
Sort by:
d
draug1986 28.06.20

Veenine
you're Santa Claus virtual)))for earlier thanks though for the hope

d
dr_shurich 28.06.20

Would be a nice gift to get them, and then I only have 6000 points, for such a number will not win anything and will not be able to

T
Tomato77777 28.06.20

in any case get) the bonuses would have allowed the draw of the Cossacks, I have spent probably a total of about 100k bonuses on it, and you can't knock a gift) Now I'm almost out bonuses, alas )

L
Len4ik00N 28.06.20

Dr. shurich
transfer bonuses can starting from 5000

C
Cless-lion 28.06.20

Good afternoon. I would be very grateful if I get them. Thank you.

G
GTAman 28.06.20

maceplyuk
I'll try to buy the laptop)))
By the way, it should be noted, as the bonuses cannot be transferred directly to the user within the site, then use my gift to participate in the local sweepstakes will not work.

Raven63
I can annouce throw x2.
Their long distributed.

The author has restored my faith in humanity.
Thank you for trying :)

cester77
it's amazing in our time to see such a positive gesture towards people.
And I think that we live, on average, in the best of times just.

S
SkyRaider 28.06.20

His friends gave out, heh

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 28.06.20

Involved if of course still have) the feeling when you participate in all these khalyavnykh hand, but in 4 years never fortanulo) and their few bonuses as it is pulled in the lottery(a gambling problem damn)

D
Ded Sasay 28.06.20

SkyRaider
well, Yes, but all believe like they get it, Lal
the winners were known in advance, just Venin decided propiarit
lalala

G
GTAman 28.06.20

SkyRaider
His friends gave out, heh
Half — Yes. That may be so, I said above: just get friends who want to.

Grandfather Sasay
well, Yes, but all believe like they get it, Lal
the winners were known in advance
Of course, I was waiting for such accusations, because no good deed can not publicly make somebody saw it as some sort of a trick. Especially in an environment where enemies are.

And those who believe — correctly believe. On the one hand, this is not a lottery where everyone has an equal chance, and the usual gift giving, so, of course, the priority of those people who I care about. But I made a public distribution because they did not know exactly who will respond. It all began at all in BOS. Someone zaz777 asked to give what you can afford (probably not just me, for now got banned for "spam"), I shared because of the uselessness of the bonuses for me, actually, I did not think that they can be translated into a foreign account. The opportunity and inspired to give all, because it makes no sense to be a dog in the manger.

The first person I wanted to give bonuses after the announcement of the distribution, was Next-gen2015, but he didn't have accounts in services, where they can be translated. I haven't seen him on the forum before, it just seemed like a nice, friendly person. The same applies to the first received bonus and Len4ik00N'. Rikudo Nagashi and rPeBoJL from those whom I would call "flooding tube", good-natured fans to chat, is not enough forum, so I said to these guys, although we are not friends. - Rick Sk1mmer and SlashuuR- — my old friends, it was nice that they came here. Wild Rider, Чемпион2016 and Went to Delirium — coming forum friends from among those who took the bonuses, about the hand told them himself.

Left to distribute to two more, yet determined, all the candidates are unfamiliar to me. Continue to consider new. In addition, after the distribution of ten of them at the 15k bonus, I have more 8k, which is also more or less weighty, I will give the eleventh.

Thus, I haven't offended anyone or friends or random users.

just Venin decided propiarit
First, if I'd wanted to do this, we'd be more effective (and inexpensive) methods. No, but really, you can create attention-grabbing topic, copy-paste hot news in the blog, etc., in short, simply to be noticeable in each barrel bung. It's much better than giving away that had been accumulating for 4 years. Secondly, I think your level of popularity on the forum (even if it cared) enough, because after almost 10 years of being here (including the status of moderator in recent years) is probably already more or less familiar to many. Finally, regardless of my deep-seated motives for creating this theme for received bonuses this changes nothing. I believe that the joy of eleven people is more important than the fact that I'm here, might amuse your CDA or a PR. And certainly it is worth it to listen to your address such accusations.

d
daemonns 28.06.20

Oh how many freeloaders gathered))

p
pekabir 28.06.20

here's to tear your ass because 15R

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 28.06.20

pakaur
150, actually.

G
GTAman 28.06.20

pakaur
here's to tear your ass
Who asked you?

p
pekabir 28.06.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
10 users
Veenine
I will not point a finger, gtmany

m
masha 28.06.20

Abroad the loot utilized for the products, so the loot went in a circle, and in Russia on bonuses pounced.
Don't understand what's wrong with the Western standards that the Russians would want to destroy the current world order, it's all done, so that everywhere life was like in Russia chtol.

The topic had to be created, not informing about the number of bonuses.

G
GTAman 28.06.20

pakaur
10 users
Not "15,000 bonuses to 10 users", and "15 000 bonus 10 users". And their production is nothing that would need to do now, is not required.

p
pekabir 28.06.20

Veenine
well, OK, at 150r

G
GTAman 28.06.20

bootmgr
The topic had to be created, not informing about the number of bonuses.
Why?

m
masha 28.06.20

Veenine
Give komuto, komuto not give. Here who is not willing, perhaps, been more needed.
Russia is a poor country, money is only in those places where it is necessary to show that all is well in Russia. And on the website, people sit from all over the country, and postsovka. Threw us all, we all shit. I remember a video where pop threatened the foreigners that if they will misbehave, Russia, in response, all will burn in radioactive ashes.