3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 28.06.20 11:53 pm

emergency stash. lost or more can you find? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

just did not take. and back, can't get to the emergency stash. ropes destroyed by the plot of the game. without them, you can pick up the contents of the cache or will only preprohormone games? if not, then the question to gamers with a good memory. what other locations can permanently miss caches, murals, etc.?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam_FisherPG 28.06.20

Then will move to camp higher up and take in this game, all that did not or could not collect during missions can be picked up after prohozhdeniya.

f
fox345 28.06.20

Sam_FisherPG
I wrote to the camp on the screenshot I moved. but because of the lack of stretch marks are marked yellow. to get to the cache is not possible. I understand it was necessary for the story before you knock the cart Ural since the beginning of the stash to unearth. and I spoke too soon.

G
GG4 28.06.20

fox345
And why not just get that? He way lying, how can you even go past and not to collect.

f
fox345 28.06.20

GG4
I wrote. hurry. another question. it is possible to take it without using cables or not?

f
fox345 28.06.20

GG4
in the first part if you missed something going through the story. you could always come back and get to 100 percent passing. in this part of the course that possibility was removed.

S
SR3M 28.06.20

fox345
Well, a more distant camp, no?

f
fox345 28.06.20

Leonid Naumets
in this location the only one. all hope that in the plot there again curled. in the area of the cache.

S
SR3M 28.06.20

fox345
Well then come on in the plot) and so the game seems built on the fact that you can get all the things.....

f
fox345 28.06.20

Leonid Naumets
the fact of the matter is that like. I wonder not just go through the story and beat the game 100 percent. 1st times. but to see not destiny.

a
arinr 28.06.20

This can not be. All the hiding places, money, etc. going after the main story. If you go out from the camp in the first room well. It is necessary to jump on the icy wall, but gently at the bottom of the stakes. And then go to the lower level.

V
VOFFKAV 28.06.20

fox345

Here are five seconds from the camp and there

go through the well.

f
fox345 28.06.20

Vov and C
a huge thank you for the info.

V
VOFFKAV 28.06.20

fox345
Will always help where we can.

g
giga18 28.06.20

This can not be. All the hiding places, money, etc. going after the main story. If you go out from the camp in the first room well. It is necessary to jump on the icy wall, but gently at the bottom of the stakes. And then go to the lower level.

I agree 200%