3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NNcity52Rus 19.10.19 06:05 pm

Those who have problems with launcher!!!! (DC Universe Online)

Anyone had any problems is write and help myself 2 days to study and resolve issues killed)
154 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPbICC 19.10.19

and just to write here?

N
NNcity52Rus 19.10.19

everyone has their own problems I encountered with several to describe all at once do not see the point!

K
KPbICC 19.10.19

well, I have stupidly locked the screen in the launcher with the logo of Sony

S
Steel 123 19.10.19

the same trouble,and flash swears,although established pasledni

M
MupoH 19.10.19

Yesterday could not drive, the launcher froze on stage Sony online entertainment, conjured from the flash player, delete cookies\temp and firewall, played with, cut the comp schA villages - the same garbage and yesterday's manipulation is already can not save

l
lanos611 19.10.19

now I have this error,enter the username and password,and the launcher says Unable to contact login server.Please try again later.Please tell me,sooo want to play.

s
smero 19.10.19

the launcher freezes on stage Sony online entertainment and hangs

N
NNcity52Rus 19.10.19

those who have Launchpad hanging with a sign SOE.Launchpad trapped under IE, respectively, if there are other browsers they in the FURNACE or to the main sdelete IE and update your flash. If these dances with a tambourine did not help then only the demolition of the Windows!!!! Because the registry is what is blocking the file start launcher I it was the file Daemon Tools!!!!

N
NNcity52Rus 19.10.19

those who have Launchpad hanging with a sign SOE.Launchpad trapped under IE, respectively, if there are other browsers they in the FURNACE or to the main sdelete IE and update your flash. If these dances with a tambourine did not help then only the demolition of the Windows!!!! Because the registry is what is blocking the file start launcher I it was the file Daemon Tools!!!!

l
lanos611 19.10.19

and yet,what to do if says Unable to contact login server.Please try again later?

N
NNcity52Rus 19.10.19

wait!the servers constantly hang there is a queue of 5000 bodies!

N
NNcity52Rus 19.10.19

WELL THAT worked??

R
Rainbow Crash 19.10.19

lanos611
if you wrote this, it means that the login server is off most likely.
NNcity52Rus
in the output queues such may have been, they have not yet seen.

s
slabysh 19.10.19

listen I have another problem I start the game loads and then kicks tipo error (CPU time drift detected!Please consult forum for AMD driver update information)tell me what delot?

s
slabysh 19.10.19

please help but I bet your not in that

290vladan29 19.10.19

While trying to load the error occurred. To resolve this error, try to start the download from the beginning. If the problem persists, try to contact customer support. Parameter: error Code:
That's such bullshit, what shall we do?

V
VaultMeat 19.10.19

Paz help)) play 3 day, it was gut... Sedna as always decided to fight a couple of bosham. I go to the launcher weighs http://s017.radikal.ru/i412/1111/9b/8fa17e7860c4.jpg I would be VERY grateful for a solution))

l
lanos611 19.10.19

no,the bastard does not plow((((

l
lanos611 19.10.19

and guys,I have a problem,I can't in the launcher zaregatsya,enter absolutely any age,even in 1905,and the launcher says that you are small for our game,except I have no idea what to do

N
NNcity52Rus 19.10.19

slabysh firewood for his mother download svezhak!from the developer's site!