3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 29.06.20 10:20 am

Technical issues (Condemned: Criminal Origins)

Here we will discuss the issues related to the technical side of the game.
155 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaraZa02 29.06.20

requirements as to reduce the frequency of

M
Midnight 29.06.20

Frequency of what?

R
Ruslan papan 29.06.20

in the mission *library* when a woman shows the folder and gives a new
Shocker, when you approach her, the game freezes ,what to do XS
Mosh who was such a bullshit answer ! don't know what to do !

f
frenzy201 29.06.20

the game is for wide screens, because sho is a port from the Xbox 360. And x-box 360 we have for TVs, and the TVs we have widescreen. VSO.

f
frenzy201 29.06.20

the game is for wide screens, because sho is a port from the Xbox 360. And x-box 360 we have for TVs, and the TVs we have widescreen. VSO.

A
Arkasha 29.06.20

Once again I ask anyone been able to put the game in DX8.1 or not, I'm a lot of things tried that did not work, please fix it for me?=Nada to reduce frequency

-Nah...I like that you can se it..why to reduce the frequency of acceleration Riva..if not..hedgehog comin buggy!!!..looked in the game folder..files to any...system....there by default it puts DX9...tried to change..anyway...sprasivaet!!!takiee the brake Doge at 640/.., have you tried using Riva podderku...the game finally becomes playable...only white screen!!!.......here in fear it is quickly cada turned off in the settings..Dx9, 8,...developers are the same...but the option in the game right now is gone

K
Kvasha 29.06.20

Hi all. People tell me what to do. I have on some games is such a joke, play I play and after some time starts creaking and the sound distortion that occurs by increasing the farther the worse and then BAM climbs Screen of death and All the How to get rid of it.This was In Splinter Cell Chaos Theory In Condemnet and even in the few games I do not remember any. The computer at me Atlon 2500+ 1гиг operatives and look 6600 from Gigabyte (Viduh changed not long ago and the joke is the splinter was on the 9550.)
PS If I'm out when it's still distorted sound in Windows it's same thing when you turn off the computer it just restarts like Reset.

m
m and m 29.06.20

The problem is the same as MAXX SMOL: black screen and only cursor.
Who solved this problem help.

C
Clr33 29.06.20

Help, people! Mneya takya problem: the LIGHT DISAPPEARS, IT IS NOT... LOOK from a different ANGLE APPEARED, WENT - GONE..... THE SETTINGS ON MAX...
here is MY CAR
percent: атон3000+ 64 bits(conductive until 32)
HDD SATA 160
video:2xGF6600GT, SLI,PCI-ex,128mb,
RAM: 4х512, well like everyone else... But! driver the 84.21_forceware_winxp2k_international_whql

D
Dead_sausage 29.06.20

Gentlemen, can anyone concisely describe at least a couple of ways to solve the problem with the blue screen and reboot?
Last night sharilsya on bourgeois sites, Europe has the same problem. So, one God has recommended prokachannye wood supply (for owners of cards from NVIDIA). Type put 84.26 and rule. Garbage does not work. Someone was whispering - disable antivirus and fayervol...nothing.
The only change: the game throws immediately after the slaughter of the first bum. while before installing fresh software kicking current in a particular place (2nd level in the subway).
If anyone wandering mind, I would really appreciate your advice.

s
shadowstep 29.06.20

The harsh statistics: the people on the forums on Condemned, Ghost Recon and Oblivion the problems arise mainly with the latest cards from NVIDIA. Those who are new Atestami, lazily picking his teeth and put everything to the max, without straining.
Small hint: do all installed MS Framework 2.0? This is quite critical.

D
Dead_sausage 29.06.20

Heh, people...answer to your own question. To avoid the blue screen and reboot, I have done the following:

1. Got rid of the antivirus (disable or delete)
2. Pulled in the gateways firewall
3. Disabled firewall (for XP users)
4. The game: put all settings at minimum..with the exception of texture quality...
(main turn off shadows).
A spit - play on minimum salary, and what to look for?...Can put everything on middling...zabutte ban the shadows. I hope this will put a stop to this. Go for it!

Configuration: (R-4 2.99 GHz, 1024 RAM, nVidia GeForce 6200 256 EU, Win XP SP2)

m
metaller2 29.06.20

I have all settings on max. Only shadows turned off - they blue screen and without shadows it works!

3.0 Prescott, 1024Mb, GF6600 128Mb.

v
vazzan 29.06.20

Yes, I WHO THREAD HERE to EXPLAIN EXACTLY HOW to convert FAT32 To NTFS ??????????????? FEAR IN THE SAME CANOE!!!

D
Dead_sausage 29.06.20

Vazzan:

Just stupid to reinstall Windows with the conversion to NTFS.
In a pinch climb on the forums...we can what is a utility to convert without reinstalling...

v
vazzan 29.06.20

Dead_sausage

WELL, I DOWNLOADED the Demo PartitionMagic 7.0 buggy she kakayato to understand th for letters such..karoche russifiers downloaded Nepomuk nichrome..shit..I heard sho simple commands.Mona ke to do..delay how it neproishodit..

and here is the instruction

Converting from FAT to NTFS and back

Conversion is different from the format that all files remain where they were, unharmed.

Ways to convert from FAT to NTFS:
You can choose the conversion option in the Windows Xp installation process. SETUP will check the current file system. If it is NTFS, convert partition, of course, there is no need. If it is FAT or FAT32, Setup gives you the choice of converting to NTFS.
If you don't need to keep your files intact and you have a FAT or FAT32 partition, it is recommended that a full format and not the conversion section. (Formatting erases all data from the partition and allows you to start the OS installation with a clean slate about how to format the drive, read here). However, to use NTFS is more profitable, regardless of whether a partition is formatted to NTFS or have been converted from FAT32.
Convert to NTFS and vycheslenie volume of table MFS

To convert a drive from FAT or FAT32 to NTFS, use the command line tool Convert (Start -> Run -> cmd). The syntax for it is:

convert d:/fs:ntfs

where d is the letter of the desired drive.

well, ask the type of call that..write d and nichrome.

A
Alexander Naumov 29.06.20

Don't know,maybe someone faced with this problem, but I want to tell you how to solve the problem with the game freeze while loading.
The problem is the following, press start, the game starts but not go further, a black screen and all.
I read a little reedme file, the problem was in the codec ACE MEGA CODECK PACK, it needs to be disabled, but better to remove it and look for alternatives, it's easier.

u
useroff 29.06.20

And how to disable these codecs ACE MEGA PACK?

T
Thrash 29.06.20

Nobody knows whether the HDR lighting in this game along with antialiasing. I just have enabled and anti-aliasing (2x), and all settings related to the quality of lighting that are included or are at the maximum.
Just have the impression that the works of Bloom, and in some places HDR.
Come in, please.

S
Shnyag 29.06.20

Damn that shit with the textures? I had a demo in the settings razreshaju textures on max and in the game you can really see that the texture is wonderful; recently took the full version and there is texture on low do not pull, at all settings. At whom-thread such was? How to cure?