3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 19.10.19 06:08 pm

The legend of the BMW M3 E46 is no longer itself?! (Need for Speed Payback)

I pony the same Beha MW Tala full of shit ?
A bucket on wheels?
When accelerating on 6th gear hell turn.
You ahead old wolksvagen, then you can't catch up.
We all have the same trouble, or advise how to configure it
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiercestLeek02 19.10.19

Normal car for the first half of the game. Continue to change, because she's max LVL 299. You can play it very well, with twists and turns don't know what you have, so configured, it seems. Rode in it before the opening of the BMW M5.

F
FOX_Skaynet 19.10.19

well ,,,I will not be here in the first.second ,,,

F
FOX_Skaynet 19.10.19

let's say it is advisable to look at the level of BAMV 299 and not 399, and 399 may Foltz, the difference is in the second ,,a cheat for infinite nitro ,,,help ,,thirdly ,.especially right now ..bought pumped, normal machine, learn to adjust ,,,chustvitelnost steering,like on the keyboard T angliska on the XBoX 360 controller cristalino down or right side and tochner don't remember But one of the musical tracks and the other switches the tuning mode auto ,,,IIII AUTOMOBILIZATION TURN

F
FOX_Skaynet 19.10.19

but KOENIGSEGG all the same crap ,,,,,mostly all machines are not zasrali and KENENBERG the same litter ,,.on the road glides,in turns is difficult,in General, Satisfied with everything Except obychnogo KENENSSEG

S
ShiHou 19.10.19

The machine itself is normal, but boast in it.

L
LrRaiden 19.10.19

Well, firstly, in the MW GTR race, it is not R6 3.2 liter like the M3, a V8 of 4 liters and the body easier with a higher hardness. By the way the street version was only 10 pieces produced, the main difference was not the extension of the body, very hard podvelka adapted racing under public roads, the same engine but heavily derated, by the way great acceleration to 100km 4 h at 350 HP , a race within a 500-HP (different settings, different power from the Championships dependent) approximately 100km 3.4 sec. In the end, Ruined a good raskochegarit the engine, sorry the NSF physics of control for drift, no advantages of legkogo of kuzawa and hard suspension in the game, and so the handling must be top .

W
WLADWINNER 19.10.19

Checked almost all the machines up to 300 LVL. and I can say that M3e46 this game is one of the slowest I have tested it with cards 12ур.3 bonus(((

A
Alexander_Vesker 19.10.19

and the stripes are blue?or stupid BMW м3е46 without vinyls?

L
Luka_gg 19.10.19

Alexander_Vesker
I such saw only at the dealer. Of course it's new, gray color. Became available after leaving from a pursuit with special by helicopter. In General, naked bridges. Up to 300 level, even did not take.

A

VOVAN WOLF
I don't need the speed.and so as the bridge was with blue vinyls

N
NoneOne2010 19.10.19

On YouTube this was done with blue stripes, look.

A

NoneOne2010

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 19.10.19

No, she still sizzles, and pump it is also possible to 399. I do not know where the man who wrote it only to 299 level blew up, heard this, I have it now 361 level, put the same vinyl today and beat Gayo Riviera on it. Oh sorry roll cage is not to put too exact a copy was.

T
TEMONYa 19.10.19

The most memorable moment, the gloomy autumn BMW getting out slowly in a gloomy autumn evening half-abandoned city to prove that it is the most wanted to further justify the jamb in carbon.