3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiDDan71 19.10.19 06:08 pm

Will surpass this game The Witcher 3? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

What do you think will surpass this game all the expectations?or fail it? and whether this game will rival that of the Witcher?
105 Comments
Sort by:
s
s-Freddy-s 19.10.19

Text the text of your choice here affects nothing. The ending will not change, there is no alternative.

u
usus 19.10.19

Of course surpass, and then make a figure of the protagonist in the bathroom

Z
Zhasl 19.10.19

Nope and NEVER will be

B
BioGen 19.10.19

No, it's not nearly similar to each other games in a sense. The Witcher one, the Kingdom is Coming on the other.

P
Pet Sematary 19.10.19

The Witcher will go to fans of science fiction and a good story.
Deliverers wishing to touch virtual reliable the middle ages and try on the selected role, and realism.
Surpassed you? Yes, for me definitely.

x
xSaimanx 19.10.19

Witcher vs Kingdom Come
Instead of bickering with each other, would unite against the common enemy - EA and other everybody :)

m
marvin57 19.10.19

xSaimanx wrote:
against the common enemy - EA
EA - what is this and who are you?

D
DmVega 19.10.19

RiDDan71 wrote:
What do you think will surpass this game all the expectations?or fail it? and whether this game will rival that of the Witcher?
Irrelevant comparison, I think. It looks like Vasya Pupkin, who will win the yard of the club in competitions in Boxing and he was immediately put against Valuev. Surpass Lee for KCD for the third Witch? Well, maybe in some aspects. Active so will be possible to compare, I think, when will the 2nd or 3rd part. It is worth remembering that the first Witcher, also causing strange sensations in community)

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 19.10.19

it'll never be on the early sales of so many bugs well this is nonsense,even on the main quest bugs darkness,but as usual wanted to push not pihuamo,but realizing that it's not really because of the consoles were cut 30% maybe more from the game

S
Sergey Karpunkov 19.10.19

Always smiling kamenty. "To the Witcher 3 it is, in fact odd is not a cake. And the Witcher is the type of fighting the fire? Direct where there. 1) Punch-somersault 2) Repeat while moving.
The witch walked to the end just because it was interesting the ending to see what I get. The process from roller to roller of delight never called. Ie in fact, playing around in an interactive movie, with the need to run from point A to point B.

A
Alexandr_2018 19.10.19

probably nonsense will tell, but neither the Witcher 3 no this game has not yet reached the level of graphics + playability to the level of the ideal. Because and then quickly bored. The Witcher corridor, KSD, too, sometimes. An example of a bellboy - delayed main line, came to the stable, Matthew is neither alive nor dead. HZ what is the. Passed by the story - alive. Etc the Forest and the birds I like. But if you look closely - 3 plane leaves + texture. That's the whole tree. We should really try to believe - and then all the same, the plane of the branches or minecraft square.
So, that is still nothing to compare, all weak.

W
WorLing 19.10.19

Compare RPG-survival draft (gameplay is similar to warband+Skyrim) the Witcher 3 the RPG-slashers.
You still with Divinity or compare Desteny 2.
Here +- you can to compare Skyrim, the Witcher cloves no.

If we compare that with Skyrim.
Gameplay more complex and interesting than Skyrim, but the lack of Fantasy a little effect on diversity. Quite a vast amount of skills and General network, in other things something similar to Skyrim, a Huge layer of convenience for modders. So the game has as long to live as Skyrim.
personally, I'm only annoying Green.. even so... GREEN grass, too bright against the background of all. waiting for the mod prefix.
And yet there is no physics bodies, all movements are jerky. In other matters like in Skyrim.

s
s-Freddy-s 19.10.19

Alexandr_2018
Alexandr_2018 wrote:
The Witcher corridor, KSD, too, sometimes.
I here people calling Witcher bellhops do not understand.Well bring the game to you is not a corridor.Then Kingdom Come Deliverance full corridor without doors and with a dead end.

b
bazilews 19.10.19

Still, in RPGs it is better to play from the 3rd person.

A
Alexandr_2018 19.10.19

s-Freddy-s
minecraft, checkers, solitaire, minesweeper, Yes, a lot of not-line games. Another question, RPGs may not be provided. I, as a programmer, it is understood. A lot of conditions to consider for pseudo-not-bellboy. And this is not a RPG game with free gameplay.
I meant in the first schedule, which may already be cinematic.
The second error handler, or advance the storyline. He played up ignoring the player. Could be the same Matthew to answer - say I'm sick, come back later. Or other interactivity. But just be ignored. Otherwise IFами overgrown at all ... the belt. And so everything is Jumpy.
The game is even playable. Many thanks to the creators.

b
bazilews 19.10.19

Alexandr_2018
Yes the game is playable,just play it boring.

R
Readlife 19.10.19

Need for Speed: Underground ludshe both! Mouzon there cliff!

A
Alexandr_2018 19.10.19

bazilews I have two (!!!) year did not play in the game, because it was not interesting. And then hooked. It is POSSIBLE to play even an old fart like me))).

b
bazilews 19.10.19

Alexandr_2018
And what did she get you?

A
AtomCube 19.10.19

The Witcher 3 passed 3 times, and this masterpiece I began again, only because of the bug with the alcoholism is not treated.
In KCD worse than in Witcher 3:
1. The plot
2. The immersion in the game
3. Charisma, wit, attractiveness of the protagonist
4. The uniqueness of the locations
5. The size of the world
6. The impact of the actions of the protagonist on the story and the world
7. Pumping of the main character
8. Crafting
9. The uniqueness of the weapons and armor
10. Graphics!!!

Which is better in KCD than the Witcher 3: