3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raggared 29.06.20 10:56 am

A man who is to fight (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In short, there is such a man, a fairly easy enemy, you can meet him first, leaving Vranic(this is where the bloody Baron sitting), and then if you win, it can be found somewhere near Novigrad, here is the exact location I do not remember. It causes you to fight in the name of his beloved. So the question is: is it possible its somewhere else to meet? Because he's not listed as a separate quest, but just as a random event, so I can't find him.
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 29.06.20

Alex Thirteenth
In the heart of Novigrad kind of somewhere in the port district the third and final meeting with him. It is either persuaded to leave or kill

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 29.06.20

RGC
It seems to him three meetings, somewhere at the entrance to Novigrad, he will get to you with his gang of 3 people.

D
Dzhoel Miller 29.06.20

Alex Thirteenth
Attention next are spoilers so read at your own risk...
Spoilerage can kill,just don't remember where it happens, has long been playing :)

l
lexa51064 29.06.20

he will find you

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.06.20

The third time it can be found near the Golden sturgeon like.
Ellie Williams
This can be done at the second meeting, if at the end of the first to say that you'll kill it next time.

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.06.20

he's on IP calculate, and with the lads coming to register

R
Raggared 29.06.20

in short, thanks, found it, sent her home to sleep, so be it, let him live)))

A

Alex Thirteenth
I told him at the first passage on the second or third meeting, his head was cut off accidentally)

B
Bupycop 29.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
At the second meeting, not to kill him, even if, at first, to say that once again, I see, kill Geralt at the second meeting, after the victory, is also say, but in the 3rd time, it will be possible to realize.

A

Bupycop
Yes? Hmm, I think that you can kill him for a second, confused then. Okay, I'll keep in mind.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
To me this man, too, three times across.The third time he and two assistants.Here there is a choice: to kill or axiem enchant

S
Sam_FisherPG 29.06.20

Ha ha, I remember that chudil, he in Novigrad third time stick somewhere in the warehouse district where Philip the conversation Geralt and Roche Distri listening, how long can you go with the Witcher and every time to get kicked, the third time I decided to put him out of his misery, poor thing.

A

Sam_FisherPG
The third is still last in any case)