3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonXL1080 19.10.19 06:09 pm

Help me in the game 40-50 frames regardless of settings. (Battlefield 3)

PS the Game runs on integrated graphic Intel how to switch on the graphics card ? Other games are fine.
Such a thing, it all started with the fact that I lost the default settings and now the game 40-50 frames regardless of settings, config system profile, can someone faced with BF1-4-5 are fine, then I tried to remove the settings, cloud storage, disable, revert to old drivers - did not help, if someone plays the game, who can throw off the settings files on file sharing, I will try to replace their own, 40-50 personnel to play this system, not possible...
28 Comments
Sort by:
k
kvitos 19.10.19

Try in the BIOS to disable the built-in none at all? To download never saw it

D
DemonXL1080 19.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
This is for OpenGL settings...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.10.19

DemonXL1080
and that OpenGL? this option selects which graphics card wakes up to be the default if auto it may be operated processor so you better choose yours. OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a specification that defines a platform-independent (independent of the programming language) a programming interface for writing applications that use two-dimensional and three-dimensional computer graphics. https://remontka.pro/disable-integrated-video/

D
DemonXL1080 19.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
The game does not use OpenGL...it says GP OpenGL rendering, the use of this setting...actually the game will have to score, nichrome nothing helps...blew the game...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.10.19

DemonXL1080
Well, that's your business, the solution to any there, but BF 3 is still more interesting BF1-4-5 especially if you're in the infantry like to play. There is still a great game but fans of Insurgency Sandstorm by shootings number one for me, all sorts of batelfield sounds inferior to what is surprising, and a cross wall barriers to reduce homicide Moshi bullet implemented is not something that in any AAA arcade shooters tin can and a piece of wood the bullet did not strike his head sticking out from under the shelter and the trunk in the texture and as for you shooting from my eyes no matter where the barrel is aimed, that's where insurge table there and the bullet will fly out and played pretty actively just like in BF mode TDM's for sure...

k
kvitos 19.10.19

So the built-in BIOS disabled?

K
KillKammbest 19.10.19

DemonXL1080
You're in the settings panel NVIDIA included a mode of the maximum productivity, because I have some games also happened vidyuhi not issued even 60 fps and worked at low frequencies thinking that such a performance is enough.

D
DemonXL1080 19.10.19

KillKammbest
No, not included, problem only with this game, the rest all played well.