3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NecroArt 29.06.20 10:57 am

The CryEngine 3 game engine (Crysis 2)

So, who's for the continuation will be on the Unreal Engine 3, raise your hands.

*Raised hand*
144 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

It is on such people and produced shit with a beautiful picture ,so the industry is dying in General . Thus they are used largely not good turn project for big pleasure for grafodrocherov ,and the rest goes into the background. And the main audience of all hawala sponsoring manufacturers that will soon lead to something 1.Graphics +100500 2.Effects +100500 3.The plot - why do we need it, we already give you super graphics . I think the sequence is clear.

A
AR3E 29.06.20

Without A Name Sorry, what? sponsored by manufacturers...we have already given super grafon - I do not know any similar example, can someone to get him?
. Some developers, like Dice, strive to bring the game to reality. Let's not talk about why the heck?, but they do this in order to make the player feel in the game. why the heck? - I will not hide, I would like to fire off a Bazooka in the house and watch the process of destruction. In reality. And I'm not the only one. Consequently, the developer is trying to give the opportunity to fire off a Bazooka, though not in ideal, but realistic game play. And meanwhile. Poor graphics spoil the vision. But for the publisher it is a matter of secondary importance :)

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

I brought this as one of the worst options based on date. To fire off a Bazooka all right ,but the feeling brings no particular no matter how hard developers . And in General relying only on such as the shot of the Bazooka and other effects to good will not result.

A
AR3E 29.06.20

Without A Name relying only on this, I brought this - for example. We should not think better about what I write, so I don't have to rewrite the same thing, but only more chewed.
. It is sufficient to think: what the developers give me a chance to shoot a Bazooka? - for me to be interested in the gaming market. And this is a marketing scheme, which I didn't understand until the end, until I'm a marketer, but I might need the whole story to convey what I know Ya.
. And the words all just. As ugly a developer makes games with beautiful graphics.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

You say that the developers give is to grow the interest of the buyer. That problem should show some kind of shot in the beautiful view, all the advantages of the engine (pretending to be something they are not cons) under the able hands of the creators of the trailers and then the interest may have added, and to push immediately for the purchase of this product. And after acquiring in addition to shots and effects you will not get anything seeing as everything else scored. But the fact that you're already INTERESTED in ,and it was purchased and the money is gone .

S
Screw It 29.06.20

For me that supports XP, and the winner. But if both are not supported, then it's time to call Mr. Poher. :)

------------------

Checked: Frostbite 2.0 only Vista/7; but the CryEngine 3 supports XP. So vote for CryEngine 3 and Frostbite 2.0 is coming... let the computers grafodatskii shkoloty.

In General, I would have voted for Unreal Engine 4 (if it keeps XP). But perhaps worse (for me it is not fundamentally), but improvements need to be chic.

mister611

You people a bad opinion, I think all who like modern games with high quality graphics and physics with some crazies

The survey was carried out: sooooo many for the graphics in the theme Graphics vs. Plot selected schedule. That is, will play in any vyser, if only the picture was. Isn't that crazy?

------------------

I am now for the sixth time going through Resident Evil 1 (1996) - the first time for Chris, and just dig the atmosphere and the buzz, such feelings I had not felt in many years. The game is just great! And you're talking about some kind of shit Battlefield...

A
AR3E 29.06.20

Without A Name everything else scored - just because of this sentence I was asked to give an example. If the game has a beautiful wrapper, but inside it will be a piece of feces, then the developer zasr*t the critics and fuck the publisher. Therefore it is logical to say, on the basis that the developer is not profitable, it makes the game that will serve to customers as an interesting rattle for 15+ hours.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Screw It
here I am saying all of anything is only grafon.
Alpha_Regenerator
Here is the answer that the main shkololo audience and satisfied the most beautiful wrapper in the matter such as Frostbite 2.0, they do not perceive those feces and digest them quietly enjoying the wrapper. And therefore has changed the industry in the direction of decline for normal gamers . Adequate and normal gamers will criticize ,but their opinion is weaker than the views the same all-consuming mass. And the developers are doing for this - We feed the youth the such as Frostbite 2.0 too lazy for the other components of the game ,but will get any money for it though normal Gamers redeem us in criticism ,but whatever money they have already received a wave of criticism will survive calmer. And the publisher only rejoice that the money is there ,but from whom and how he would no longer be important.

A
AR3E 29.06.20

Without A Name To begin with, not to and children.
Brrr. Once again you evade my request. Give an example of this game.
. BattleField 3 is not an example. Quite good gameplay, but if the writer in BF3 is the same as in BC2, the plot is more than good, though with shades of banality, but the writer is not a fool.
. The publisher happy? - The publisher will not be allowed on the market with bad games, not to pogovarit his reputation. And if Activision obosr*Las fully, it is EA after BF3 more than satisfied.

A
Alex25051 29.06.20

Guys don't you think that You are so fond of discussing current trends in the gaming industry that they have forgotten the topic here raised! What You are discussing is so personal that each person must decide for themselves what is best.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Alpha_Regenerator
Well, for someone like example here in this game. Main BattleField 3 multiplayer in future DLC for this cartoon,and as we can see there are many problems enough from hacking cheaters ,crashes and mistakes of other developers . A single not at all interesting, except that only a demonstration of the Frostbite 2.0 which only children and expect other components already and who do not need.
Then not release the game on XP as already mentioned collusion with Microsoft ,N Vidia ,AMD.
Activision is even worse. say ,however, again made a lot of money and more than EA with BattleField 3.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Alpha_Regenerator
Himself Yes not played ,but since that message has been almost 2 months ,and during this time could play well, you know.
About a consumer that already has a double meaning who is happy and who is not , someone's request is fulfilled and whose is not. ADEQUATE and both parties (devouring not take into account), can bring a sufficient number of arguments for this reason.
On account of the operating systems - I myself have long been is 7 ,but what about XP the opinion of many players ,friends who don't want to leave it for BattleField 3 and Frostbite 2.0 for example. Why I have written N Vidia ,AMD I think you know yourself.
At the expense of Activision Yes brand only. Himself in some kind of disappointment.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Yes, perhaps it is.

R
RussianHunter 29.06.20

CryEnige 3 is better optimizovano

M
Mazutkinskaya OPG 29.06.20

+1. CRY ENGINE 3 is optimized better than FROSTBITE 2.0. CRYSIS 2 flies on high PC configuration in the profile , even in 2560:1600 , is much better than BATTLEFIELD 3.

A
Aips95 29.06.20

Frosbite 2.0 is worse than the cry engine 3 and in the graph and the optimization and capacity (unless of course they were not trimmed the developers of battle). And destructible in them on one level: all the same lamivudine corners. By the way, what's the catch Crysis 2 even on low, even on max almost no difference(at max just more smeared)

F
FiniSHER13 29.06.20

I like the Unreal Engine 3, as the dialogue is good and the optimization is great.

d
dimakozhanov 29.06.20

CryEngine 3 VS Frostbite 2.0
Often hear Frostbite 2.0 is the most beautiful and realistic engine, all those who think so have a seat because it's not, think why because get of Frostbite 2.0, its realistic lighting and destructible and that will stay absolutely normal engine with normal textures (no released)
CryEngine 3 is inferior to the Frostbite 2.0 only in the lighting and destructible, but if you do CryEngine 3 with lighting and destructible Frostbite 2.0 it will be the bomb.

J
Jackson[x] 29.06.20

I like the Unreal Engine 3, as the dialogue is good and the optimization is great. +1

M
Max Fry 29.06.20

Frostbayt garbage and it has no optimization :/