3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 29.06.20 10:59 am

Criticism and PG

I remembered the case as the work of a local Builder commented another. Completely left the user was to blame for the second criticism, for which he apologized and explained that just pointed out a few flaws, not criticized the work.

Attitude to criticism, in particular, on PG actually quite a mass phenomenon. To criticize Activision with their Call of Duty or EA with their former (?) the attitude of the users - in the order of normal things, but it is necessary to address the shortcomings of Battlefields, Subway or, God forbid, the third of the Witcher - evil fans start to burn, lifting the veil of dust. This behavior from the fans, in my opinion, not the color nor fandom, nor the work itself.

Actually the criticism perceive hostility, as if taking it all in. Or not. It did take over a bunch of insults, whether it is a serious analysis or a typical website Analytics divan.

Some nut comes to your site and a wave of euphoria decides to write an article about your favorite game, but it is gradually sinking into yet another manifestation of the syndrome of a duckling (~before the grass was greener). A user can specify that, as his remark immediately subjected to a barrage of disapproval. Of course, not every monochromatic next time you want to make a comment.

There is also Internet and a lot of juzverej are not able to give more than a couple of words about why the game corner - actually it's all two words in a sentence. But the condemnation of sober criticism and the influx racoti you-know-for-what contributed to the destruction of critical layer users, creating the best conditions for the emergence of some MS-Vasi-of Letelier and АлТшКульНава_ГаМиРа_007_2001.

It is necessary to you?
103 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 29.06.20

Spartak_13
Can.
But it's time to stop the offtopic.

S
Spartak_13 29.06.20

AR3E
All the familiar faces.

AR3E wrote:
But it's time to stop the offtopic.
No problem.

A
Aleksator 29.06.20

Cheburator Founder
Yes Yes, I understand that you have nothing to say but want to say. Happen.

W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

Spartak_13 wrote:
Enough phrase and I am more than sure that get banned deserved. You are more than sure of what is not seen, only based on the actions of those who may have been inattentive.
I just don't believe in such coincidences. Too often get banned wrongly.

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.06.20

Alexfor
Yes Yes, I understand that you have nothing to say but want to say. Happen.

Translation:La La can't see anything La La La can't hear anything.

S
Spartak_13 29.06.20

Wild Rider
You wouldn't believe that a moderator exceeds the powers against me, right.

W
Wing42 29.06.20

AR3E wrote:
How strange it sounded and. Already afraid to answer.
Nothing wrong, intellectual property is not stealing other people's towers of blocks do not break.

A
Aleksator 29.06.20

Cheburator Founder
Yes, that's right you answer.

V
Vanya Rygalov 29.06.20

AR3E wrote:
There is also Internet and a lot of juzverej are not able to give more than a couple of words about...
Well so yeah...
My e!
I can do this!
So...
La-La don Nuno...
About a couple of words.
Spoilerset I was rushing today. Inspiration kazhisya his mother, dig-dig, pour.

s
stalker7162534 29.06.20

grafonoman wrote:
I agree, in General all in excessive of blind prejudice, when there is a dispute about two things that opponents usually don't even want to look at the pros of what they believe is wrong
grafonoman
And correct they believe that first came to their mind. Another point of view in their head no longer fits.
There is a similarity with

w
we get what we deserve 29.06.20

In a civilized society, pluralism is the norm, and intolerance of points of view leads only to conflict and their power to the decisions of the moderators.

A
AR3E 29.06.20

intolerance of points of view
How then to be with the moderators, to be intolerant of intolerance and tyrants

[picture removed due to Mat]

A
Aleksator 29.06.20

stalker7162534
again you describe yourself. And do not understand it...

G
GTAman 29.06.20

AR3E
De facto comes down but on the contrary - all scudelia flooder provocateurs are dealt four cards, and the rare moments of calm sent to the banks for the flood. Why?
His eyes saw three cards. This should not be, but these are isolated cases and later, and not because someone does not want to give the ban. As for progressive penalties are applied constantly, it can be noticed from the forum, especially if you do not go specially for account banned, but perfectly clear on the ban-list.

Because you have in the ranks of the people select street.
And what is not "street"? Choose one of those, who have less well written, is able to convincingly present your point of view, has the recent serious violations, etc. needless to say that such is usually typed a little? Also not everyone agrees on a position.

I was here for a month get banned for botovodstvo, a month later was banned for another six months. I don't care what the issue another user had solved your senior years before.
The moderator may not be aware of who that the main. No one notifies that the user is not a bot, and, say, a relative coming from the same computer.

How then to be with the moderators, to be intolerant of intolerance and tyrants
What do you want to show the first screenshot? In a non-public setting can be anything you want to say, culture, politeness and tolerance are not in it. In the second screenshot that's OK.

A
AR3E 29.06.20

Veenine
What do you want to show
Obviously not what you want to see, not what I can see. Focusing on their templates.

All this wall you mean to tell me that I'm wrong. So I repeat: I spent six months sitting in the bath. The man who successfully survived three years of draconian policy in the Arena of Online, with only two bans for abuse (because in the Arena of Online concept, noob is an insult, Yes). Moderator of local communities - for five and a half years, one of them - more than four years. Tried to focus on the local, but local regulators turned to me and the community back. Doing all the менtе, and standing in the position of regulator, because you know what order and why you need it. And any mess, any, in particular, an act of injustice - causing irritation.
When I get banned here for a picture of a pig to Peter, not giving a card. The beginning of autumn of 2012.
When I get banned here for necroposting, not giving a card. ~Mid-2013.
- When my blog posts Ter, do not fucking explaining. February 2013.

And it is your fault, then, again I got to ban first month, and then, with some horseradish for five months. And I owe it all to ignore, like obedient sheep. In your vision.

We can say that the case is complicated.
But actually, it is impossible, judging from my zusammenha private Incentive. Such situations have been dozens - and only those that I knew.

The moderator may not be aware of what was decided with the main
Remember, nobody raised the question: how am I connected to those accounts. Unlike Prihodova, which in 2012m the situation we decided. You just put me before the fact - I realized what was coming, and context sent you where you deserve to go. Pre-addressed to the senior - followed by the blacklist, after the ban in an appeal ignore. After the end of the ban - a month of ignore. And the problem was resolved because I gave her publicity. Otherwise I would go on ignored.
Spoilerthe a medal in profile, by the way - Galima. My voice would have won Shakhtar. I deleted the post, because lemon ignore - my voice is just not be counted. In fairness will relieve her? Screen with voice will show, for fun you will count the vote correctly.

Still you ended the contest a day earlier. Well done! Because otherwise I would have won Respekto. 6 people confirm.

Solerno who cares, you're all activists - people who believed that their PG, - hence, the direct influence, brazenly survived. Even the Scar, which at any time in 2012-2013 could be satronica in your address expressed. And banned for a month he was a mutt that you picked up a lemon just the same from the street.
The moderator may not be aware of
- in General it's a stupid excuse such a simple question will decide the child.

When you have to - when I removed two of the hundreds of blog entries, which flew quote: for about three and a half thousand of innocent users review you fuss. And just feed your CDA power, basically.

From the street, so that you take to post all fuck without any selection, anybody. But I do remember how I was in 2011 put on moderco forum, which later, in addition to the lousy cheater Armageddon, dirtied Misteri Tim. So dirtied that shit in some topics lay there until 2013 or 2014 - before I write about them in one of the posts of the blog of a lemon. In addition, there were many other debris, because the unnecessary forum, which to this day live, was the moderator.
- I, incidentally, was supported with my decision. We had a warm, friendly atmosphere, as some of the other forums, even on specific issues. In the end, they just bounced from the site, because there was an unimaginable mess.

His eyes saw three cards
His eyes saw four yellow cards. Once, only once, gave me a card for the flood. All other sanctions - just bans. What a bunch of empty words.

especially if you do not go specially for account banned
I have at home is a wonderful collection of bans with the loony comments of Nanika, Prihodova and, in recent years, often from a lemon. How they will publish, when appropriate.
- Although I did not talk about bans in General.

In a non-public setting
To Express their attitude to the users of the site, that's fine. Of course it is possible, because we have a expression are almost not prohibited by law. But that doesn't mean I will tolerate such forms without publicity. By the way, I recently planted a couple of screenshots with swearing and insult the user of PG from a moderator, with the participation of some Agent Igor.
===================================
And on the other hand, I wonder and can't understand why I keep doing it. I'm the one who more than anyone should.
Anyone else is not necessary. All dead, sunk, merged, adapted. Fucking amphibians.

Ng killed all communication. A Hairdryer was struck by the plague - were destroyed, Shoutbox struck by the plague - in the process. Blogs are so crap that I usually go there and do not want. What more is there to say. What your boss wanted, it happened.

And you, [redacted].
Spoilery just wanted to say that you're [redacted].
Critical layer in the PG. I don't know where Pleischner got out, and why Requiem is still alive, but old PG is almost nothing left. Only boilerplate responses moderators, Pilate, sometimes Soldiers, a few introverts, outsiders like me rodeleros and psychoanalysts, there was such remember. And lemon, of course. With an army of faceless commentators.

a
atmaROZ 29.06.20

Not found on peace the buhurt threads about the new design VKонтакте.
Spoiler

A
Aleksator 29.06.20

атмаROZ.
create.

T
T.T.G 29.06.20

Good point, weighted and word carefully chosen, potentially has the risk of being drowned in shit boring vazhenki. Here and now.

G
GTAman 29.06.20

AR3E
Obviously not what you want to see, not what I can see. Focusing on their templates.
You didn't answer my question. And about the templates don't need to say it like it is always something bad. Rules are also the templates, by the way.

All this wall you mean to tell me that I'm wrong.
Yes, you are wrong on several points. Not because I'm a moderator, and you're not, just not that good with logic and have a bias against moderation.

Moderator of local communities - for five and a half years, one of them - more than four years.
That you are a moderator does not mean your infallibility on other sites.

For the year 2013 I can not say anything, these situations are not seen.

And I owe it all to ignore, like obedient sheep. In your vision.
No, in my vision, is simply meaningless without evidence to complain of actions of an abstract post, which was a few years ago. Than I can help?

But actually, it is impossible, judging from my zusammenha private Incentive. Such situations have been dozens - and only those that I knew.
Why are you sure of the rightness of those who wrote to you? Of course, almost every offender will insist on his innocence or injustice of punishment. You agree just because I have a bias towards moderation and are on the same side with those who wrote to you. While one of the moderators does not claim that the moderator is always right, we are only talking about absence of malice in 99% of cases, while the remaining have quite the place of dismissal of the moderators.

Remember, nobody raised the question: how am I connected to those accounts. Unlike Prihodova, which in 2012m the situation we decided.
Default match IP tells about the botovodstvo. We physically can't each user to ask proof that he's not with the bot is sitting and the other is a living person comes because botovodstvo — a phenomenon more or less mass. And the cases with different human beings is singular, so the fight with bots takes precedence over the prevention of such incidents. I for all time faced with two or with you and another user. Not the first time you get banned for botovodstvo, and in fact the other account belonged to the wife. And he reacted normally in such cases, because they understood that the fault is not moderators, but a coincidence. And Psihodel that, before the ban he asked for the account? If so, then well done, but it is his personal initiative.

You just put me before the fact
I didn't say "you bot, period". But until you prove otherwise, you're a bot, Yes. Just needed to provide me proof, it's not hard to do, when it obviously is.

context sent you where you deserve to go
But it was a very stupid and counterproductive.

Otherwise I would go on ignored.
I don't know what was the workload of those people to whom you spoke. However, I don't know what tone you were trying to appeal the ban. But the lack of response does not mean that you specifically ignored. And assume further blacklist is just a guess.

Your medal in your profile, by the way - Galima.
What you are now paying attention to this my award, trying to hurt me, talks about personal animosity and grudge against me. But I won't be offended for several reasons, of which below.

My voice would have won Shakhtar.
1) For me doesn't matter much the place occupied in the competition, moreover, had at that moment. December 13, my mother died, I do not need to explain how on the background of this perceived everything else in life.

.In fairness will relieve her?
2) If defeated Shakhtar, I would have taken the second place in which is given the same medal for the same term with a different seat number.

Screen with voice will show, for fun you will count the vote correctly.
I did it at exactly the moment when you found out that you didn't have a bot. But the fact that you didn't vote, not my fault, therefore, 3) it is not right that I was responsible for the coincidence, as noted by my friend and then former colleague AlSar. UPD. But if it is not haunted, talk to the organizer of the competition, let him decide.

Still you ended the contest a day earlier. Well done!
Who is "we"? I was not the organizer of the contest, held turokxxx, and with it the demand.

Because otherwise I would have won Respekto. 6 people confirm.
As if the organizer was some difference who wins. Especially because he was himself a victory is not particularly threatened. And Yes, for his words to be answered. Call in their witnesses, even though it is not clear that they can confirm. Theoretically, the win could anyone of the leaders (and not only), if it managed to attract to vote for themselves.

But who cares, you're all activists - people who believed that their PG, - hence, the direct influence, brazenly survived
Announce-ka entire list "Vyatich" and mechanism of "squeezing" of each of them. Need concrete facts lead and not the common empty accusations to make.

All the activists of my forums, by the way, left because the site just exhausted. Since then, talk in a cozy conference on Skype, and now in the VC.

Even the Scar, which at any time in 2012-2013 could be satronica in your address expressed. And banned for a month he was a mutt that you picked up a lemon just the same from the street.
The fact that he could become satronica because of its positive qualities, does not mean that he could afford in terms of behavior something more than others.

in General it's a stupid excuse such a simple question will decide the child.
What is the justification? I'll say it again: I top no reports on incidents that do not concern me. If, for example, I have someone banned, and then rejoining once agreed risbane c major, in this case, I am informed that I do not get banned again or did not ask what happened issued me a ban. In fact, after unban you, I was told that it was not your bot, there's proof and everything. But before that I would like to know? Unless I personally request proof, but, as I said, such cases are too rare for it to be feasible at catching each bot. Externally you have nothing from the usual botovod was not different, you know?

When you have to - when I removed two of the hundreds of blog entries, which flew quote: for about three and a half thousand of innocent users review you fuss.
What is this case? What do you mean by vanity? And why do you think that this case should attract exactly the same attention as your problem?

And just feed your CDA power, basically.
On itself people do not judge. If you see the moderation of some kind of special power, that doesn't mean all feel the same way about it. I always felt like a janitor, but to be a janitor much better than to wallow in the mud before his arrival, that is true.

From the street, so that you take to post all fuck without any selection, anybody. But I do remember how I was in 2011 put on moderco forum
Of course, you're not just anyone. And who would have then talked about CDA... Yes, you write competently able to speak, but it does not give the right to put themselves above all others. At best you're an intellectual minority, among whom is also not obliged to take in modernizing.

By the way, my local support, my decision.
Imagine, for example, I've always supported local on our forums. And I'm also one of those who believes "PG" and so on. This I mean that the moderators are by default, some out of nowhere invited the oppressors who are only doing what tend to annoy the audience.

In the end, they just bounced from the site, because there was an unimaginable mess.
Blame easiest. Us GTA.ru no mystery-team and other coprophilia didn't hurt to bend the line.

Once, only once, gave me a card for the flood. All other sanctions - just bans.
And so it about what does not speak. Maybe, just this one before is too soft a punishment :)

What a bunch of empty words.
Well, they are no more empty than yours.

I have at home is a wonderful collection of bans with the loony comments of Nanika, Prihodova and, in recent years, often from a lemon. How they will publish, when appropriate.
"Crazy comments" and other jokes of humour doesn't mean the injustice of punishment. And jokes, as I understand it, there are those that are understood by the offender. Offhand: has anyone ever seen the reason of the ban is something like "I'm with you!". It seems to be nonsense. But it was flood who wrote the post with the deliberate gross misconduct and an appeal to break with the words "who me?". It's clear that getting banned with this reason he can not guess what he got it.

Of course it is possible, because we have a expression are almost not prohibited by law.
We are not punished for actions outside of the forum. In my opinion, this is logical, because rules only apply to the forum.

All dead, sunk, merged, adapted. Fucking amphibians.
You are one in a white coat standing beautiful on the top step of the evolution.

Ng killed all communication.
So killed, what are you still sitting here and forbidding arguing with the moderators.

A Hairdryer was struck by the plague was destroyed
Who?

Shoutbox was struck by the plague - in the process.
Now what's wrong? Was assigned in (I) — bad, resigned, and appointed another — again bad. You understand that such a cry has some place not less than ten years? The site is constantly "dying" and all che did not die. Direct Duncan Macleod of some kind. Or Koschey.

And you, [redacted].
Well what do you expect turning to direct insults? They're not the best characterize only negate your attempts of constructive criticism. I think I'm revealing vbanew for a considerable period? Or Vice versa not less significant magnanimously forgive? No, I will give that issue always in the case of certain one-time offenses.

s
saa0891 29.06.20

Veenine wrote:
You are one in a white coat standing beautiful on the top step of the evolution.
Veenine wrote:
Direct Duncan Macleod of some kind. Or Koschey.
Spoiler