3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nn-nz av-nz 29.06.20 11:03 am

Sanctuary recruiting people (Fallout 4)

hi! Sanctuary eats people-writing 6-12 water 22 energy-6 sewn-52 seats-happiness 9-72.eating the beacon, too. active radio listening.but more 6 settlers do not can verbuvata.dunno why....
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Золотко555 wrote:
chacha want))))
Ugh disgusting :)

Y
Yczh-Kazym 29.06.20

Золотко555
Do not come or even if from different settlements into one to drive above the limit is not reached?

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

Rakszas
no mods no...with rags charisma 12 of 22 national Park brow to relocate can't ...the national Park is in the list but not active
MrGURAM76
not a Fig do not understand))

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Rakszas
No, not typed. However, there is one trick even without mods, the console, the number of settlers in 30 to raise. On lifted the clothes, alcohol , drugs charisma to move people from one settlement to another, while all of this chemistry works.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 29.06.20

MrGURAM76
MrGURAM76 wrote:
Fuck the shame, if one can somehow Express in a foreign language?
Now I looked at where it came from. Azerbaijan? Seriously? Russian language foreign to him? It's not even funny
MrGURAM76 wrote:
We have in the Georgian language and now after so many years after the collapse of the USSR, many Russian words are used, though mostly in urban slang
So you are trying to prove to me that he knows very well Russian language? Or bad?

Rakszas
Jeans, Tux, shoes, a sweater, a hot dog, chips, a brand of default, the dealer - negligible part of the borrowed words(thank you Google)
borrowing from Russian language - haven't found(not searched)

PS: I don't understand people: they demand education, educated people, freedom from illiteracy. That protect uneducated people. Okay it really was some foreigner, but to protect the person from Azerbaijan? From the place where almost all speak Russian? Sometimes I teach Russian? Seriously? The level of knowledge of the Russian language he clearly should not be on I don't know what soft sign

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Vladislav Igorevich wrote:
. Azerbaijan? Russian language foreign to him?
No fucking native. Shame but I Azarbijan often visit, if not to take into account Baku, the people speak Russian a little, and really knowledgeable Russian units. Do not confuse knowledge of ordinary conversational language, which gastrobayter learned at the construction site the foreman , with knowledge of the language in General, and especially with the knowledge of the letter.

V

MrGURAM76
I don't mean geographically, if it is necessary to explain. Shame however
Every day he hears the Russian language, 90% sure that he speaks it fluently. For him this is not a foreign language
http://www.novoye-vremya.com/w61156/.../#.WFRLUhuLRph
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D1%8F%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BA_%D0%B2_%D0%90%D0%B7%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5#.D0.A0.D1.83.D1.81.D1.81.D0.BA.D0.B8.D0.B9_.D1.8F.D0.B7.D1.8B.D0.BA_.D1.81.D0.B5.D0.B3.D0.BE.D0.B4.D0.BD.D1.8F

All of my text you could only answer that I did not say it? Well

MrGURAM76 wrote:
if not to take into account Baku
So our friend Azerbaijan - Baku :/

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Vladislav Igorevich
And here's your link? For example, I can find you a link telling you about the imminent invasion of aliens ))) I'm in Azerbaijani twice a year. I know how well they know Russian.

V

MrGURAM76
I honestly was too lazy to communicate with you after I looked at your profile in Google. You are a true lover of tanks. This discussion is over, good luck :3

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Vladislav Igorevich
Pfft. And you do not cough.

g
grothex 29.06.20

I put 2-3 of the lighthouse and the rod crowd)))))

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.06.20

grothex
Don't niggle!!Put ten!!

n
nn-nz av-nz 29.06.20

by the way people! the shotgun and sniper rifle schitaetsa carbines? want to take advantage of expert on carbines

n
nn-nz av-nz 29.06.20

Золотко555
52 UTB sewn)

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

nn-nz av-nz
oops...sorry)) mixed))

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

nn-nz av-nz wrote:
the shotgun and sniper rifle schitaetsa carbines?
Sniper is a rifle. Accordingly, it is influenced by the Rifleman perk. Combat shotgun depends on the receiver, is semi-automatic (perk Rifleman) and automatic (Commando perk). For a Double-barrel shotgun only perk Rifleman.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

And about the arrival of settlers to the lighthouse - if settlement is assigned 4 or more provisioners, the settlers will not be delivered even if there is, so to speak, empty seats.

n
nn-nz av-nz 29.06.20

BlackTigerTK
well, Todd's still better to take the perks of power and the Bank of Crete the shot.they affect all kinds of...

n
nn-nz av-nz 29.06.20

BlackTigerTK
weird) why?

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

nn-nz av-nz wrote:
weird) why?
This question should be to ask the developers. I could not understand why not come to the new settlers. And then in the wiki I read about provisioner, checked, indeed, I in the same Jamaica as much as 5 pieces. Because there is no one.