3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legend4 19.10.19 06:09 pm

The choice of partner (companion) to the game (Far Cry 5)

I personally use the pilot (Nick Ray), because is very good for fire support, but the problem with raising sometimes makes me nervous. Still went with Boomer, but Boomer is that replaces the binoculars and sometimes stuns or kills enemies, but during the battle mostly lies somewhere in the bushes. Rolled with the Archer, even like nothing, but it is exceptionally pleasing, and it's not my style. What kind of partner you go through the game? Any teammates you think is useless or very useful?
34 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phantom2014 19.10.19

I like the bear . Just because cool.

s
svs1s 19.10.19

Outposts take bear and Cougar. And just watch)

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

I have not yet figured out really how all partners call on the matter. Rescued dog Boomer in the beginning of the game, and he was gone and never appeared again)

19Grey62 19.10.19

press ESC press where small pictures at the top of the three man, and choose whom you want

A
AlexKHAB 19.10.19

don't know, the dog is always with me. The second mood.But I have other animals not open.

d
dh57 19.10.19

19Grey62
Not Esc and Tab

S
Sergey Chuchkov 19.10.19

In my opinion the most useful of the bunch is bertolaccini + Herc, especially if you have a large batch to make. And Boomer though and funny but he was quickly killed, confused him a little. Although if stealth Boomer + hunter or sniper fit well.

S
Spy Hunter 19.10.19

The dog and the Archer, because I love stealth to pass. Dog labels enemies (it sounded ambiguous, Yes), and the Archer can kill hard targets. Although, they say the Puma is good for stealth, but I have not yet opened.

K
KilimanJaro 19.10.19

Puma is very good, almost any enemy easy kills for stealth mode is, gives invisibility in the tall grass.
Still fun for a failure of stealth and grace to any ordinary mercenary with a sniper, Put them next to the object Stripping on hills, and the crawl on the basis of the silent kill, but if you notice, two snipers from inviza easily felled opponents, the most useful thing they do not agreda and it is not necessary to raise them, especially when all the grass is burning, which happens often.

i
insel260 19.10.19

Archer and Puma - here is my stealth team. And others do not.
The pilot is useless - slash, the enemies almost misses, only if they are in the place to be. And even then, not always hits, and bomb your lover to dump on the head gg.
Dog is stupid, good that is immortal. So much noise UPS, while at least one will bite...
Pyromaniac - just vegetables.
Sniper, still all right, but she has a weapon without a silencer. Remove the enemy from the tower means to stir up the whole neighborhood...

A woman with a helicopter, so generally useless ally. Unless stuck in a crevice, then its hotline you can hook hooked. And so, flying for 2-3 minutes and then stupidly knock.

So my choice of an Archer and a Puma. All the time also hidden, the bullets do not climb can hide.

G
GGame 19.10.19

go alone because bots are stupid, die forever, especially the dog

A
Alerondel 19.10.19

Always used one to play but times have assistants.. Archer and Puma. Archer doesn't smear , silently shoots and walks. Puma nimble and quick knocks.
A bunch of Archers with Snayperski.. whew , removal of the brain , why not increase the time between conversations , especially snipers chatty .. just hear Jess , Jess , Jess you have any family? at 150 times per minute , the fight is on , she communicates.
But still more useful dog , even though he dies a little quickly , but it can be safely sent to the center of the Outpost or difficult to review the points that would identify all the enemies and do not touch it , if it is true there is another dog present.
The bear have not tried. The rest is not interesting.. running with bertolaccini , she jumps out of it on the move and runs with a gun , take out the helicopter quickly , but on the ground I strip quickly.
Sorry no perks at the mercenaries , it would be very cool , sniper Glushak, would not stop..
So the list is useful for me - Archer , Dog , Cougar , Snipers and MB the Bear as a distraction.

T
TheHouse 19.10.19

Yuzayu bundle: Sniper + Normal bot with rakitnica (not heroes), demolished everything in easy that the technique that people. Sometimes called nick, as he knocks down planes and helicopters quickly, Archer is taken in missions where it is impossible to raise the alarm, or release without the noise of the hostages necessary. Bear and Cougar have not yet opened, but the rest of the guys usles, poorly balanced assistants to be honest.

m
meagarry 19.10.19

I mostly play only with a dog. she marks enemies. to kill himself still more interesting than watching bots each other spread)

G
Gex32net 19.10.19

Friends, got tested, and there is a Pass cards in the adventure mode, but I can't find this game mode, who knows, tell me please)

m
mrdudell17 19.10.19

By the way, I noticed that if you sit in the car with a machine gun on the roof, the snipers will be a machine gun, and the pyro just sits in the back seat

v
vitalik2187836 19.10.19

mrdudell17
Actually it depends on where the partner in the moment when you sit in the car.

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

The most funny Jesse (Archer), which I ride now on the territory of Far Cry 5. Usually sits beside the cabin, sometimes drops into the back of a pickup, but mostly in the passenger seat.While in the car going, and then I'll suddenly say something in the course.) As a partner with whom is not boring - at the time) of Its replicas enliven the atmosphere, shoots accurately and is generally lass with a twinkle. There was a funny episode, was riding in a pickup truck to the farthest point,she was in a pair of Puma Peach. I decided to cut through the forest, the car was hopelessly stuck. Cast and chased on foot over rough terrain. Some time later, I noticed that I only get the Peach. Jess is nowhere, I looked at the menu of the Persians, it is not cancelled. Damn... what the... Around some sort of middle of the night. Suddenly I heard from afar the sound of approaching cars... (?!) wow Jess was taxiing on the field for pick-up)) Service delivery. Took the wheel and drove on.
Spoiler

Tried a combination of Jess & grace Armstrong (snipers). Grace is a more serious and sullen, veterans Afghan, focused only on the job, without sentimentality)
Goal kick as the SWAT team, only manage to point. But at the right moment take the initiative and selectively quenched the other, as if reading the thoughts. In principle, such a bundle of two companions in the sweep of the outposts, too, enlivens the gameplay. But there is another side - that too makes things easier.
Don't know why, but I noticed that re-capture outposts in Far Cry 5 is too easy, annoying quick. In Far Cry 4 as it is more interesting to replay.
When I flew with both of them by helicopter, they constantly chatted with each other for a woman, recalled episodes from the life etc. (the Noise of the engine only prevents clearly hear all the dialogue. In the settings the sound is not regulated, and these secondary dialogs are not duplicated sabami).
So fly is much more fun than alone. Grace flew together on the plane, it's back in the cockpit for a machine gun sat. We flew this time to clean up the Outpost for noisy. First bombs, then on low-level machine gun and missiles. After the plane landed on the road near the Outpost and finished off the rest of the snipers. Mention this episode due to the fact that when you load the AutoSave for the liberation of the Outpost of the zealots, the plane then not lost - and turned out to be parked at the entrance. That is, the fighter was available in non-standard place and you can immediately go on to batter.
Spoiler

Dog Boomer nimble, useful for hunting and sectarian marks everything that moves, but dumb predatory sounds, confusing. Bear Cheeseburger - as it is thick) In fact in the game you can try many different combinations of partners, to experiment and everything.

P
Pakc666 19.10.19

Nikita and I passed all the missions solo.

Actually my partner is not attracted. Yeah the bear is cool, the Puma is cool, Nick is cool, but they always balaboly on the radio (except animals, of course). Nothing cool in this talk I have not found, sometimes it does distract from listening to answering machines or replicas of other characters. Plus bots are constantly doing everything wrong as I want to (accidentally palyatsya on the outposts, or on the contrary hide when the desired kneading), sometimes blunt, stuck, and in General kill my enemies, which I myself do not mind to kill. I go into the game to play yourself, but do not look for me playing the computer. Oh and they always die or fall wounded asking for help, it's annoying and distracting And only waste precious skill points on leveling these characters, I'm not.

In General, I tried to play almost all partners (as Dating) and after the first confrontation I turned it off.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 19.10.19

In Far Cry 5 pilot really indispensable partner who cleans for fast aircraft in the game that didn't crawl.
The second partner is better to take either an Archer or a bear. The rest do not particularly like.
The dog is interesting, but felled at the beginning of the batch. Snipers until occupy a good position, I'm half Outpost will be over.
Bazooka kicks is himself. Helicopter at some kosyachny not had time to call how did it go somewhere not understand much.
Puma seems to be on a level with the bear, but to me stealth is not interesting.
Pyro is failing you instead of the enemy its extensive flamethrower.