3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
makovskyy92 29.06.20 12:26 pm

Question on Multiplayer! (Split/Second)

Hello))I Have a question ,Chi's can be played on the Internet for free??Thanks in advance))
168 Comments
Sort by:
W
Weezer 29.06.20

how to fix
I server for example
I was joined by a man,and the second invite may not.
Version all pirates,but I have a license...
If one of them connects up to three no,I tried not to I,and they were servers too, nothing:(

C
CYBERMAX007 29.06.20

Same garbage as in sotovik87, room almost always pustie.

r
rock music 29.06.20

sotovik87
if you did not find the right players, then it will not find. I do it - choose the type of race, walk into a room - if blank, then choose a different type of race, and so on around the circle until then, until I find a room with players.

W
Weezer 29.06.20

No people you are pralno understand,I'm in private play,in the publichka is always and immediately for 6-7 people,but in private in Troy does not work

V
VenomSRT 29.06.20

it seems some kind of incompatibility between some players with others (because of the Internet I guess).

W
Weezer 29.06.20

VenomSRT, almost but no,everyone can connect,but to play as a couple,the third in any

V
VenomSRT 29.06.20

try again. if still not go, not so lucky

G
Grandshot 29.06.20

VenomSRT

Type does not roll. After selecting the mode of competition out menu create your own lobby with a choice of game modes, tracks, cars and invitation of friendlist, and will not connect to another lobby. Here's a trouble.

r
rock music 29.06.20

29.05.10 23:46
29.05.10 23:26

bran another antivirus and firewall.

r
rock music 29.06.20

and will not connect to another lobby.
as it should be. clicking private game the menu POPs up, aren. but to get into someone's private game, you need to go to Invitations (invitations).

D
Deart 29.06.20

How to play with a friend 1 on 1? after throwing out invites this room anymore

R
REKSPRO 29.06.20

Garrus is right!! it is necessary to put a dash. I had nick REKS. I did REKS-
and flooded!!!

W
Weezer 29.06.20

Tried to play three,but have 3 players, you receive the following error message unable to join the game because in no longer exists What to do?

F
FiReMaX 29.06.20

People... Wanted to play with each other in private. Send him an invite and after he accepts, the game informs me that this room is no longer... what could be the problem?

W
Weezer 29.06.20

In Fairvale,brandmauer,Internet connection

F
FiReMaX 29.06.20

If not difficult explain what it is Fairvale

W
Weezer 29.06.20

Firewall :)
Firewall or firewall — a hardware or software that creates the controls and filters passing through it network packets according to a given rule!

B
Burnout_S89 29.06.20

Sucks do not have any means of communication there chat or microphone. Tried to drive with the dudes) I will say cool, although not yet fully passed the game...

T
TheNick 29.06.20

bought a license disk. it's a shame. gallop tried to log all the time 1 online.
and so going through the game) until all the like )
and the burnout is already fed up with he+( and other normal races no.
Pure not in the bill. she what a strange...I don't know .. mariokart of a BMW.

O
OkSID1 29.06.20

Nezahodil online when regestery ACC. Casper is disabled. Writes that there is no connection to the server. Help!