3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 29.06.20 12:35 pm

A lot of gold (Diablo 3)

So I passed the campaign.Wanted to play a new character again.But all the money left.Now I don't need to save,and can buy everything they sell.What interest?How to undo it? Like other achievements have moved into a new game. And the blacksmith is level 12 in the initial location is. How to play from scratch?
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZooL22 29.06.20

tatun
what kind of gold can buy?
Interest to play at the highest difficulty.

H
Homikator 29.06.20

tatun
Ask yourself the goal to pass the game and for example in solo to take to start 70+ great portal.
If so boring, pass the game on hardcore difficulty and higher do, I assure you will not be bored.

t
tatunserg 29.06.20

ZooL22 wrote:
what kind of gold can buy?
Everything from merchants

H
Homikator 29.06.20

tatun
From merchants or anything no that could change the course of events, you will not be super strong, for this you need long and hard to farm, farm, farm.

M
Mr_POMAH 29.06.20

tatun
and how much is a lot?

F
Frendzy 29.06.20

2 Leman

H
Homikator 29.06.20

LoLsOlDoL
xD Go to the fortune teller and Rolle armor and I look at how much you have enough 2 mil)

a
akosak2 29.06.20

OMG, Man, Diablo 2 Leman is like in Belarus, the only sounds beautiful, but in fact, one good thump

R
ReKsSam 29.06.20

Oh, someone 90 billion in the Bank is lying, and someone as much as 2 million!
First: 2 million - even on this high-quality toilet paper is not enough. You will not find enough to craft gems of the last grade in all holes in the clothes.
Second: Diablo - this game is not about the plot. This game is about FARM. FARM FARM FARM FARM. You farmish and knock out clothes, become stronger and farmish new complexity, embossing nicer clothes to go to the next difficulty and farm it, and so on Until the portal atleast level 65 will not close to solo - I think that Persian is not implemented.

And Yes, I want everything from scratch - create a seasonal character. Corny to read all the info in the game difficult?