3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 29.06.20 12:36 pm

New transmission in 1.26.2.2 s (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi all!
This question, and what a difference the new transmission, especially the most expensive, which has 6 gears and not 12? You should pay attention to? Play the clave, automatic transmission.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.06.20

Strelec-zmeya
Hi.
Guys be careful, this topic is already there, and under Gameplay:
New box передачhttp://forums.playground.EN/euro_truck_simulator_2/gameplay/novye_korobki_peredach-923329/
And yet, most likely will suffer the penalty:
Why did you remove the theme?http://forums.playground.EN/euro_truck_simulator_2/pochemu_udalili_temu-883117/

S
Strelec-zmeya 29.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks for the reply. But as it is technical and confusing everything. As I understand it - the 6 stages don't need? Play by the way with absolutely no mods for it for me.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.06.20

Strelec-zmeya
Yes please.
Well, it is not necessary? For you there is a difference, if you do not understand, and especially go on the machine. In real life this is an important issue in the game is empty, it is added for diversity. In the real world, the more gear the better. Each transmission 6-speed transmission broke on the 2 received 12-step, and for cars over 10 tons, in the real world, only multi-stage. So, everything is on your conscience remains, and so, what I want, and put. I put 12 for two reasons: acceleration is smoother, and 6-speed no sound clutch, I got used to the mechanics and sound cutoffs of coupling, and without it, something is wrong. 6-speed switches faster, but the speed dial will have more.
In General, I can myself to check. just save, buy, drive, like or no - reload or continue.

[
[EHOT] 29.06.20

Strelec-zmeya
if you are not playing on the auto box then 6 mortars easier to handle , less poking is necessary , but as said above , 12 speed smoothly gaining speed than the 6 speed, well to heighten the realism in 12 steps is more appropriate. because trucks with a large capacity put a transmission with lots of gears , though the capacity of the truck depends and from the mass , a truck with a large mass it will be easier to speed and not loading the engine when the transaxle with a large number of gears 12 or 18 for example , but if you will be 6-speed , it firstly load on the motor , the second truck will be a long time to gain momentum because more 6 speed gear ratio as far as I know

M
MikhailDS 29.06.20

Note that if 6I a mortar to remove the line stall_torque_ratio: *.** it becomes smoother, as if to work from 12 am stepped on 2>4>6>8>10>12 .

Fit 6 mortar (as for me) only engines from 640сил, preferably 700, although if differential_ratio: 3.08 and higher, then it is possible and 400-500hp