3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kurbalexey 29.06.20 01:00 pm

Connection mods (Farming Simulator 19)

all kind time of day. tell me. if the game is to pull and update the mods that are installed from other sites. by default, in the game spelled out ModHub. he tightens and refreshes fashion, but it is criminally short Russian-language mods, but those who have, they are old versions. on other sites like version of mods at times on multiple versions of the left.
how to make a connection other sites? or maybe the game automatically detects what site installed mod (maybe somewhere in the mod spelled out the link, I'm not moddel, I don't know how to make mods and what they prescribed) and tightens the update for this mod.
in short, I look forward to your advice!!!
5 Comments
Sort by:
z
zonda07 29.06.20

Good day! Mods need to be downloaded and placed in the directory with the mod

k
kurbalexey 29.06.20

zonda07
yeah, I know, but that site ModHub the game keeps track and lifts the update. but if you install from other sites, my updates will have to keep track yourself.

n
nPuBaTuP 29.06.20

kurbalexey
Well, I would not advise to do so so the game was updated from third-party sites.....On Madhaba though what the test is....and on the other site so many pictures of modders sitting that then for the head you will hvatat.....
I believe that all we need to make the handles myself....and, the old source always keep.....since it is not always new is better than old....

k
kurbalexey 15.07.20

nPuBaTuP
thank you

m
mx456_2019 25.10.20

Can you do 18 fashions for 19 put?