3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
review_game 29.06.20 01:12 pm

The ship is ideal for the pilot (Elite Dangerous)

Let's speculate on what ship is better?
53 Comments
Sort by:
r
review_game 29.06.20

I would point out two ships, in my opinion, everyone has pros and cons.
1. IMHO this is the best vulture (vulture). The lack of speed kompensiruet impenetrable shields and powerful weapons, and excellent handling make it the perfect hunter. Small opponents deal with one call, a major a little longer, but still easy.
2. ASP. Perfect for the traveler, not for a fighter. Cockpit view is the best in the game. You can put 6 guns, but alas, they are all thin. Only two of them are 2nd level.
But they have good agility and great spot under load.
My favorite is the Vulture. On it money is made very simple and easy. Of course someone will say that it is better he (and other SMEWG) nothing happens, but I would like to see your arguments in defense of your Pets

T
Toxa95 29.06.20

Here sooo little fans of the game.
So there should be only a monologue. Go to the forums for the game, where people live more often than in this thread of the forums.

A
Aleksandr Shmelev 29.06.20

Wanted to play elite, but wanting more and more out...especially when looking at the design of ships, boxes, designers are clearly underpaid...

R
RedFleecer 29.06.20

In the game there is no such vehicle that would be perfect in everything.Everything goes in the direction of balance.That is, each ship is good at his(even universal).So everyone decides for himself what is best for him).For me it's a Cobra.Its only drawback it has long been in production and is obsolete.If not for that it would be the ratio. ship)

r
review_game 29.06.20

RedFleecer
Cobra is a good ship, but it's a vehicle for beginners. A start, but IMHO it is better to save up for a ship more interesting.
By the way, did not understand the ideas of the founders on account of the second place next to the pilot. What is it?

R
RedFleecer 29.06.20

sam74
I wrote that it is already obsolete), and Therefore is a vehicle for beginners), If introduced into production Cobra MK 4 at parameters similar to the Cobra MK 3 that this ship would be one of the best)If I am not mistaken it it already 3-rd century)And about the second place is likely when you add the walking on stations and landing on planets then there will be the opportunity to put co-pilot).Although the same Anaconda the description can be up to 31-32 people to drive :D

r
review_game 29.06.20

Speaking of Anaconda.
Very pleased with this ship. With proper upgrade, it becomes a tank.
A large compartment for cargo, very agile. Lots of compartments for modules and weapons.
Of course T9 is good as a truck, but the Anaconda cargo to carry nicer.

A
Alex36320 29.06.20

Saving up for ASP)

r
review_game 29.06.20

Alex36320
ASP chic. I by the way it now went on a journey. For the researcher the perfect vehicle.
Only, it is very inert. If dispersed, can not be stopped at once. I broke a couple of times about the ASP station ))
However it is possible to trade. But to properly safetythe need at least $ 10 million with the top price.

A
Alex36320 29.06.20

That's for sure)Where they now take?)

r
review_game 29.06.20

Alex36320
Only trade. No options. Start to carry rare items, it brings about 2-3 mil per hour. The route will tell you if you need it. It's a good start Adder-a. But it would be better if ASP.
Oh, in the battle to score. But for this we need at least 10 mil to have to buy and safetythe the vulture. For example in LTT 3572 in the field gathering resources, I 3лямов an hour to shoot. But it is usually risk.
You can of course in the Cobra or even the needle to fight, but there is absolutely other money
And how to save on T7 - things will go faster.. Then Python, then T9 and Anaconda...
Importantly do not forget to leave money for insurance. So a couple of times I started from scratch. Once lost and could not recover T6, another time ASP.
Of course we're up for a couple of nights, but still a shame

A
Alex36320 29.06.20

I am now on the Altaire.If directions would be great)I've barely scraped the engine)))right now though jumping rules.

r
review_game 29.06.20

Alex36320
Altair? Well with him and go then. Rark know what?
For those who do not know. It's on the market, the goods highlighted in yellow. They are usually small, and are not very much. But when you take away the price strongly grows.
So, here's the route:

Спойлер1 round
Rajukru (snyder terminal) <<
Hip 80364 (stasheff Colony)
Kongga (laplace ring)
Rusani (Fernandes market)

2 terms
Bast (hart station)
Zeessze (nicollier hanger)
39 tauri (porta) <<
George pantazis (Zamka platform)
Altair (solo orbiter)

Let me explain. Procuring in Altair, at the station indicated in parentheses, all that is of the rare. Fly to George pantazis - procuring all that is there, fly to 39 tauri, Bast, and then Zeessze . Thus you should get a full hold. It is about the calculation of the 60 units hold. Then fly Rajukru and everything they sell.
Well, then in the 2nd round. Procuring on Rajukru , then Hip 80364, then Kongga and Rusani and sell everything 39 tauri.
Station where to sell marked with <<
Thus for the circle you have must be from 1 to 1.5 million. Time took me 40 minutes like. Can't remember exactly.
Go for it

PS. and more.. Rusani sell rare cigars that are banned on some stations. For them to appoint a penalty, so be careful. Or not buy them at all.

A
Alex36320 29.06.20

Thank you very much!)

M
Maxonior 29.06.20

Imperial Clipper mast Kev) And in the soup give can. And to trade. And how sounds and looks to me. Ideal multi purpose vehicle between ASPA and Python.
Of the minuses: not very far jumps, the fuel tank is on the small side, well need to plow the Empire, or rather the rank the Baron in the Empire.
Vulture, I agree out of competition in his weight class and role.

p
plutikov55 29.06.20

asp cargo ship)) , vulture purely military) then what is better))) response, PYTHON)))

p
plutikov55 29.06.20

sam74
NOW IT IS NOT PROFITABLE))) GRAINS AND THOSE REDUCED IN QUANTITY((( YOU HAVE TO LOOK TO THE TRADE ROUTE))) BOUGHT TRANSPORTER TYPE 7 USTANOVIL IT 212 TONNES NOW FLY TRADING)))

p
plutikov55 29.06.20

My station is a ship, vulture full fid with vehicle 17 000 000 kr cost me )) for fighting beautiful)) pirates to sugar)))

p
plutikov55 29.06.20

sam74
all this can be vossoedinit if you buy Python)))

r
review_game 29.06.20

plutikov55
Yes it is clear. That's just to Python to safetythe need about 150 million, over and above the cost of the ship.
And Anaconda is about 450 mil.
Therefore, having the Anaconda and Python in the garage, often fly vulture and ASPE