3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alimpiecc 29.06.20 02:02 pm

What is the difference between explosive bullets and explosive патронов2? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

That all changed after buying the recipe for an improved explosive cartridge of the fence, a new recipe, like never appeared. I'm talking about explosive bullets for rifle, pistol, carbine, and revolver, not a shotgun.
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 29.06.20

The recipe in the bag still need to read to have the opportunity to craft their

a
alimpiecc 29.06.20

dimon-alfa
Yes, I have read, but no new cartridge in Kraft did not appear, remained the same frangible ammo that was (Express cartridges + fat), I'm interested in what gives a recipe which you buy the fence. It just increases the damage done by exploding cartridge?

D
DemanShu 29.06.20

alimpiecc
There's no improved explosive cartridge. There is explosive ammo and explosive bullets. A bullet is a shotgun. Ammo for the other guns. Bursting bursting is improved version does not.

a
alimpiecc 29.06.20

DemanShu

Here, there is explosive ammo 2, this recipe is sold by the buyer, the recipe of exploding bullets for the shotgun - another recipe, but Arthur can graffiti explosive rounds from the beginning of the second Chapter, before purchase this recpt. What gives reading this recipe?

D
DemanShu 29.06.20

alimpiecc
Don't know why I writing II, because the first version of the recipe anyway not.