3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nulldb 29.06.20 02:07 pm

Horse (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Such issues have tamed white Arabic,finished 4 level of confidence,produced the best saddle,but in the statistics of the horse still shows non-max level(health and stamina), 8/10. Maybe you need to test all the rider and to make things a hunter to finish before 10? Or what to do? And one more question, in the statistics also shows that the maximum speed can be 9/10 (since the ninth stripe is gray,not black),but best seeks with a closed toe there(is just).
Questions sootvestvenno such as to achieve maximum speed and level of the horse? (Googled,nothing found)
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 29.06.20

nulldb
You will have a chance meeting with her aunt that will offer races, if you play get the level of the horse. Also if I am not mistaken, it is necessary to perform some tests, roofing bandit, whether the traveler and will receive a horse's health.

n
nulldb 29.06.20

Rolemanser
Damn,thank you very much)

R
Rolemanser 29.06.20

nulldb
Health of the horse will see on the days that it gives.

s
smoke486 25.10.20

Welcome! The trouble happened, my Arabian mare died. Is it possible to catch more or is she the only one for the whole game?
--
UPD: I'll answer my own question. Yes, the second time you can catch an Arab horse.

a
arkthos25 25.10.20

And such a question on the horse, periodically her heart flashes red with the change of the heart icon to something incomprehensible. That flashing what does that mean?

V
Vyxyxol 25.10.20

arkthos25
The same as the GG, has run out of endurance and damage to health.

a
arkthos25 25.10.20

You've been
Need to be fed and given a rest?

M
MC_Black 25.10.20

arkthos25
The red badge flashes - means she's either scared (when endurance flashes) or dirty (when healthy). As for the stats - each horse has its own basic stats of health and endurance, the white Arab base stats in. 5th place. 5. With each level of trust, both stats grow by one point (the first level of trust is not counted). More health and endurance in the horse will not rise, respectively, the White Arab horse ceiling 8 in. and 8th place. If you want a stats of 10 each, you need an Arabic trout in a buckwheat suit, it is sold in the stables in Blackwater after the main story, in the epilogue