3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dema 80 29.06.20 05:09 pm

cheat ASUS

firm ASUS held a promotion when buying a motherboard it is promised in the gift of DOOM and 19 days prema "World of Warships".
I registered and sent all docks including cheques - silence - just did not reply
Wrote in social networks - again, put all the docks .. and again silence!!!
A matter of principle - dashed off a complaint to the FAS - then I will unsubscribe that answer
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 29.06.20

Dema 80
well, winged doom?

s
szhech konsolotu 29.06.20

Bomber
Not winged on the go! And perhaps the motherboard was taken :)

B

burn consolato
Took kompik!

s

Bomber
ASUS because the crooks are still those

B

burn consolato
Didn't not buy ASUS in the future! anyway I their products are not really like what she's strange and still they are shitty Mat Board painted in gold color type SWAG the Mat Board with a hell of desman!

A
AndSmart 29.06.20

2 months ago also took the motherboard from ASUS, just for the gift promised mafia 3. EV on their website, sent the serial number, even a picture of the box asked, etc., in short, the silence still, although we can be a good thing, looking at the reviews ). But the key to the Weights 4 from NVIDIA sent over a couple of days.

s

Bomber
Most of taskbar is their direct contact to the graphics chip-where the 4 tubes contacts a half LOL

B

burn consolato
And, it's full LOL!

D
Dema 80 29.06.20

Bomber wrote:
well, winged doom?
wrote several times - did not respond, the complaint is also dismissed without consideration ...

S
SEREGA-SAN64 29.06.20

what to buy a single Prem tanks ships planes for 550 R so hard when you buy a card for 33000 or mother for 10,000