3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha gotko 29.06.20 05:10 pm

Nameless King (Dark Souls 3)

Please advise a good tactic for the boss
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 29.06.20

Who is the top chicken fly?If so, then be strong...

Q
QUlCK 29.06.20

Mike got'ko
The first stage I took with the bow, but it is possible and without it :) In the second stage it is better to stay close to him and Dodge (although this is difficult, because muset big) boss is vulnerable to bleed (Katanas, swords Keeper and kartuska blush to help you :)

G
GiantDad 29.06.20

Dragons have a weakness to lightning, phase 2 need a good shield (I did)

C
Chulpan Ikota 29.06.20

the second phase as well urinating archery
just keep your distance
and shoot, with evasion at the right time
keep far from the boss a distance

S
Sergey 82 29.06.20

Mike got'ko
View video: man Plays very cleverly and tactically correct.

R
RGC 29.06.20

I went without a shield, while the second phase was grabbed hard. Then I put on armor with good protection, a ring of protection from physical damage and a ring of protection from lightning damage has been to less than 2 times and passed.

D
Devill666 29.06.20

take and roll

p
pochtipushkin 29.06.20

Oh. . . the third part is not enough for such complex bosses IMHO. I remember how nerve cells has been spent and how much gray hair after the Nameless King appeared =)

The game at all times. . .

Tactics can not say anything. You can go and fists, just need to get used to the boss.

M
Misha gotko 29.06.20

I have wolf sword and therefore can't go and live with and the chicken can't kill

Y
Yuriy Artemev 29.06.20

Mike got'ko
Patience, patience and addictive I have it at least 12 hours trail killed the first time at the 105 level in Haveli with the dark sword, for the third time easily at level 50 rough astoreca.

R
Richards 29.06.20

I advise you to study a lot of deaths of his battle tactics, he strikes the most predictable, as a dragon, I advise him not to approach and to move away all the time, so he often opened with another attack, they will have a few seconds to hit once, twice. Suggest for evasion to work or tower shields to use on anyone, but the main thing that the rapids were fast.

l
lookaway 29.06.20

82 Sergey wrote:
Plays man very cleverly and tactically correct.
kick, roll. and roll, it seems, gives invulnerability, because he jumps right off the blows. this tactic. the hitboxes in the game about anything. simulator repetitive actions 2016.

P
Pacanchik84 29.06.20

I fought him with the sword of the black knight in the black shield
The first phase is simply a two-handed grip
The second phase was for me even easier
Get away from him but not far and so he's his long attack used, and behind him the roll and roundhouse him in the ass.then immediately shield up and get kicked. After again, you can move away and so on until victory.

v
vincent00007 29.06.20

Mike got'ko
The first stage. For me, the second is more difficult because completely killed the camera and which does not fit in the screen size of the dragon. Don't go under it, otherwise it will fly vertically and hit fire (to escape easier than roll). Beat him after two attacks of the king and after horizontal fire burping (not locking the camera). When the king takes off, fasten the camera on the head and otprygivat twice: after the lightning and hit the ground. Beat preferably long (wolf) sword.
The second stage. The most important thing is not to hurry. Not to run around, jump, and calmly waiting for him to rise and strike. One - two times blow and wait for a new one. It is advisable to beat short and quick with the sword (sword of darkness). If you can't pass - take a shield (preferably pumped moaning or any other with high stability) and bafi it with my magic magic shield, great magical shield. Then after the attacks it is likely that endurance will fall not so much.

d
damnedant 29.06.20

for themselves picked up tactics after a number of deaths in the second phase,(uvorachivatsya and beat was not really the movement nehoroshie like but sometimes with a delay, or go on strike more) Shield Dragonslayer's sword and a quick estok, stay around it from the left hand(does not matter), the curve kartuska sword and TP. shield block it beautifully ,stamina wasn't hit even half of the full combo, I suggest not to be greedy with the punches one or two at most, on the exchange, then don't. the blood flow will help not bad from the blush of the rings can be pinned for protection against lightning+ grass useful. far tactics tried, but still the camera, then the curve hands, it is still the grief of his jumps did fatal.

D
Dekster Morgan 29.06.20

lookaway
Kartusche about the bloody ring, you never heard?

M
Misha gotko 29.06.20

Dexter Morgan
only dying faster with it