3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 29.06.20 08:13 pm

Spawn any artifacts? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

I have long noticed that in this part of the STALKER does not appear to be new artifacts that is if I got them all - not anymore? I did not notice artifacts in the corpses of NPCs, maybe there's another way to get them?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Acid_Rat 29.06.20

In principle, they should appear in the anomalies after emissions, but this may not happen(bug of the game or just not smart). Probably just need to wait for long, maybe there is a timer artifacts.(maybe)

D
Domoi 29.06.20

everything is clear

f
forzabender 29.06.20

after emissions are usually some anomalies appear

D
Domoi 29.06.20

Well, in call of Pripyat, I agree there after each release they spawn but in Clear Sky I emissions 40 pieces survived and the result is zero

T
Tartusin 29.06.20

taburetckinvasily
The answer is simple - it's all because of the stupidity of the developers who forgot to set the respawn time
Here is the fix http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_chistoe_nebo_artefact_respawn_after_surge_fix_v1_01-107489/

D
Domoi 29.06.20

Well, thank you.

M
Maxus_stronger 20.08.22

5 hours of real time within the loki where the art was collected, I checked it works, well, the scribe is very long, of course, the developers were smart of course

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.08.22

Sakharov pays well for the artifacts. They didn’t do anything. Art must be mined, but there will be enough money for the passage, and there will still be.