3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sn0w359 29.06.20 08:16 pm

Help in choosing graphics card.

Good afternoon.

There was a need to replace the current video card (GeForce GTX 470), for weak. The rest of the system was completed in 2015, the configuration looks like this:
Mother: Gigabyte Z87-HD3 (PCI-E 2.0)
Percents: Intel core i5-4670 3.4 Ghz
RAM: 16Gb
Hard: SSD Corsair Force 240Gb + Seagate barracuda 2TB 7200
the rest, I think, not particularly important.

The Council will need the following: buy what you can and Gigabyte GV-N1070G1, she's not particularly open in this configuration (don't know exactly when I will update the rest of the iron, but under such vidyuhi mother and the percents under the replacement probably). The previous version of this map (on 970м chip) now do not find :( Can someone tell me what else is under the replacement of an existing device?
24 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.06.20

Cegth RFR
1) it is Always better to understand yourself, because this knowledge will be useful in the future, at least to understand, why so, and not otherwise, where did.
2) One head is good, two is even better, and three, four, five... How many people, so many opinions, and most rooms have arguments, tests, examples, and insights, help determine.
3) the Consultants in the shops are not always qualified, there could be as lucky. Everything else is to add cold, his task is to sell-to sell, he gets a prize, no matter what the risk is there, but minimal. It is worth noting the reluctance to communicate, sometimes with customers, you answer briefly, just to get rid of, there is not much time, you're not alone, and there is a forum, and not a few people in this understanding, including, and perhaps, the same consultants with the store.
4) should Now be used to select the consultant of hope, and itself not plachy, and fit - trust but verify. Forgot where you live?
5) Stupid comparison. Boots measure, convenient, fit, looks. This is electronics, it has reviews, it is tested, reviews, more qualified people. In fact, as the opinion on her, and figures it can operate, including the student. Meanwhile, here are the owners of the product, which from what is on the counter in the store is, is no different. But the shoes, they are ALL different, and that's a individual thing. The comparison is inappropriate.

H
HAKS 29.06.20

Sn0w359
23.8 Monitor Dell S2415H . soon 2 years he is thinking now a better model is
http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/2f2d11024e833120/238-monitor-dell-s2415h/

H
HAKS 29.06.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
a one and a half ?(the answer man and a woman)

H
HAKS 29.06.20

monitor the truth is better in the store to look. I have been reading over reviews, I bought without looking 27 thought cool house turned it black and white rough gowar ran to change and where sellers are not as affectionate)