3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaipen 29.06.20 08:52 pm

And what do you ask Santa Claus for the New Year?

The new year is a time of miracles. So what are the miracles should happen according to the forecasts of the Internet Santa Claus and the Snowmen in the next 2 years.
5th place Prototyp 3
Spoiler
4th place Darksayders 3
Spoiler
3rd place elder of Scrolls 6
Spoiler
Well, the most important wonders according to the forecasts of the descendants of Wang should be the last 2 seats. So
2nd place Stalker 2
Spoiler
Well, the main event of the century must become the release of this game
1st place Half-life 3
Spoiler
So on New Year's burn list and drink a bottle of champagne and ran outside to catch snowflakes. And how do we know when hope is almost extinguished, a miracle still occurred.
62 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 29.06.20

Sober on the first day.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.06.20

Personally, I'll have snow in NY, sick of the rain, for 4 consecutive NG with the rain! PPC just...

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.06.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
you're a strange man, usually most only to 4 and 5 to the nip creeps... and you're already at the very first...

I
Inkvizitor nubov 29.06.20

Stalker 2 Saboteur 2, Sleeping Dogs 2, Alien Isolation 2, and a bunch of games with the number 2.

r
rPeBoJL 29.06.20

patience

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.06.20

To find peace

K
Kovboy belomor 29.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu And its August meet.

D
Delphis 29.06.20

world domination, LEL

Y
Yczh-Kazym 29.06.20

Stop procrastinating. All going to learn a couple Japanese (undecided so far only with Python), plus a few personal projects hanging that it didn't get finished, plus we need to finish the Polish language, and even the study of Persian stuck in undefined position (the glory of Ishtar, though, writing before I forget) - and instead all blozhikah leaf.

D
Delphis 29.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
by the way. Better rain than ice. The perfect shit - ice with the rain of course, but just the ice, too bad)

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.06.20

Delphis
it is better then generally without rain and snow. + 20 and the heat...
although, seeing to roll our planet, and soon in the Central part of Russia in January to + 30 Celsius.

D
Delphis 29.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Yes, the planet is not in a hurry, turns itself evenly, but who wants *water world* when will the icebergs melt and flood most of the land )

Y
Yczh-Kazym 29.06.20

Delphis
Delphis wrote:
when the icebergs will melt and flood most of the land
However, do not flood. Affected only the coastal cities and regions within 0-10 metres above sea level, like Riga or new York. In fact, the disaster will be more of a social and economic - will have somewhere to place and build settlers.

D
Delphis 29.06.20

Rakszas
there are a lot of factors to determine exactly what will happen no one can. There is a chemical leak starts, and it is even more unknown in this so neprostom equation

B
BioGen 29.06.20

Ask for success and good fortune in my profession as an interior designer, as well as more

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.06.20

Something I don't mind warming, looking out the window. They say the world welcomed the new year without snow and I'll be fine.

E
Emris_ua 29.06.20

And what do you ask Santa Claus for the New Year?
For myself, nothing !!!

I wanted to throughout our Land ceased all military action and funding was not adopted and in health !!!

Wanted to everyone on Earth had the opportunity to drink Clean Water (all Water purposefully contaminated) and food (no GMOs) !!!

To more manufactured products that (due to the aging of a year) will fall in the dustbin (the picture is in the network - contaminating nature is not one year - depending on the period of decay of each individual - what is polluting in Nature and ground water) !!!

Used Batteries Lamps Mercury (Recycling and Disposal the Manufacturer is not always made) !!!

Want to buy (for their own and not take credit) that the Prosthesis which for me was easy to use and most importantly that I could, if necessary, replace the parts from the seller of the prosthesis (finances do not allow yet to do with my pension) !!!

If 1, 2, 3 and 4 items will be made - I'll be happy !!!

O
Omnia Smirnow 29.06.20

Protestant Knight
Want human life, and money, and Far Cry 3 !!!

O
Omnia Smirnow 29.06.20

Emris_ua
2 and 3 is crap, with the first agreement.
Real prosthesis ?

E
Emris_ua 29.06.20

Omnia Smirnow
Amputated in 2013, right above the knee - he is on his court now can not (and before that, liked to travel) !!!