3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din1234 20.10.19 10:24 am

The question about the region of Faron (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Guys, I have a question about one of the game regions, Faron. There is a place called Valgi Source, and if from him to go West, there is red rock, and several are three trees with a miracle durians. So, if you stand right next to these trees, you can hear something like the sounds of the monkeys, although there are no monkeys in the game. And this sound is not found anywhere else, only next to these trees. What is it?
PS Here is the place on the map (screen with the browser-based interactive maps botw):

P. P. S. unfortunately, on the browser-based interactive map it is impossible to remove the marks((( I Hope you understand where this place is. If anyone knows what that sound is, write, pliz. To hear the alarm, stand next to the trees (close, preferably in the afternoon and in good weather) and listen. These sounds will stand out against the background of birds singing and background music.
2 Comments
Sort by:
B
B1lli 01.06.21

Din1234
I also heard monkeys in the same region, but in a different place. I paid fleeting attention, and immediately forgot. Now I understand that it was just the developers who wanted to convey the sounds of the jungle. Maybe they even wanted to add monkeys, but could not / did not have time. In general, a lot of things were not added to the tops, when you play the game for more than 200 hours you begin to notice that the developers had clearly more ideas, but did not have time to bring it to life))

G
Guest 17.02.22

Its skull kids laugh. Nice easter egg😉