3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivanych 29.06.20 08:54 pm

Scalings of weapons (Dark Souls 3)

Comrades, interested in the question: what weapon gains a scaling S from the faith when the maximum sharpening and hardening a thunder gem? Know exactly what S from faith comes from Estonskogo of UGS and Darksword, but, MB. is there anything else? Or perhaps someone knows where there is a table scalingup weapons at different sakakah? Nothing good I could not find it..
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fosa1990 29.06.20

Спойлерhttp://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A8%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BD:%D0%9D%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%81_%D1%81%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B8%D1%8F_DaSIII

Pick a category of weapons: Swords • swords, Stabbing, etc.
Attention! all values in the table are given in accordance with the maximum improvement of the weapons.

M
MEDWED007 29.06.20

Natural hardening in part 3 are virtually useless. To cast spells/coat of arms is much more profitable - the damage without losing physical, as in the hardening. If hardened, then either imprisoned, either on gross or on delicious, or on a heavy. They affect the scaling and damage, to strengthen spells/ointments.

I
Ivanych 29.06.20

Fosa1990
In the ot, thank you, milstar!

D
Dekster Morgan 29.06.20

Ivanychi
If you have overtaken faith, then you better rough gem tempering weapons and bupati or Thunder Blade or Dark moon Blade. Profit will be greater than from the elemental school.

I
Ivanych 29.06.20

Dexter Morgan
A strange recommendation.... The only adequate quenching to rudeness is rude istarski sword in the first third of the game.

D
Dekster Morgan 29.06.20

Ivanychi
So I'm talking about how to meet the level. But some weapons and are only in rough hardened Dragonslayer axe, flamberge, sword of the knights of dragon's blood for example. Scalings for their shit and it's just a waste of performance.