3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PalaNDer 30.06.20 09:41 pm

To take a game? (Hitman (2016))

Hi Ng, is now the incentive for game skidon at half the cost. Actually this question: whether to take the game (the entire season) for the price. Comments on the game controversial, talking about the lack of optimization, although the reviews for six months. Corrected the optimization, as it is in comparison with the previous play? Thank you
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legat Marks 30.06.20

Waste of money

A
Anomaliya100500 30.06.20

Problems with the optimization did not notice (maybe in the first month). Now all the episodes came out and it's time to play the game. Of course this only applies to fans and not fans of shooters and single-pass.
Overall the game was good - big and beautiful locations, the variability of the murders of 2 goals to level + now just new elusive goal is available.
I recommend you to take and try. if it is always possible to return, yet not enough 2 hours.

P
Protocol10 30.06.20

Tarkney
Take it until skidoos there's a 50% incentive for the whole first season. Just out 650 rubles. At this price I think regret not going.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 30.06.20

Even though I'm a fan of the first part, and he did pre-order, but all the same I would not take your place. A work of art and pirates to place, and here online chips - solid monotony. It is better to be patient and not to throw away money. Especially after a time at a discount 80% be taken.

A
Anomaliya100500 30.06.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Yes hacking yet and in the near future is not expected. The more that 650 rubles for 6 episodes + 2 extra missions + elusive goal - and why not? 80% discount will appear clearly not this year, and the next is not the fact the game has only recently fully emerged.

A
AL5 30.06.20

Tarkney
I could not resist and took it. Many times tests her, always have.

N
Nemezis 30.06.20

The game is awesome, don't be a redneck

s
saa0891 30.06.20

For 500 rubles COMPLETE why not take it even a penny.

R
Red Barels 30.06.20

definitely buy this game

T
TheReds1892 30.06.20

take clearly