3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Tatarincev 30.06.20 11:11 pm

Slowmo... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This problem, triggered the skill to Death, the game switches to the mode of slowmo at the time of the fatalities. At least it was for me before. and now there is this slowmo, I just didn't notice. How to fix not know. I game on the new set (I loaded an old save) files, and all mods which are disabled, nothing changes. Maybe someone knows what's the matter? Play on version 1.30.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 30.06.20

Leh Tatarintsev
Maybe just the skill not work?

L
Leha Tatarincev 30.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
so misrepresented the matter is that srabatyvaet. the enemy dies immediately, and the inscription appears the death...

B
Bupycop 30.06.20

Leh Tatarintsev
Settings to enable, or if the fashion set, to increase the chance of fatalities and other...

L
Leha Tatarincev 30.06.20

Interestno, passing the original company in NG+ everything was OK. And when I started heart of Stone appeared such garbage.

W
Wild Rider 30.06.20

I has happened when Geralt swinging. Sure, a skill from the red line removes these fatalities.

G
GLDJ 30.06.20

It happens that it is useless to disable mods, because they are not pure virtual, which he took and rewrote, while changing the files. Try to delete the game and all games will remain, but the vault on the mod can not go, if no mods will remain, or will be sooo bad to play)

V
Vaselinski 30.06.20

Leh Tatarintsev

in my versie 1.31 works....maybe this is the problem

A
Ahmed Djazar 30.06.20

Either the skill overlap or settings somewhere nakovyryali...

A
ARONDIT1 30.06.20

This garbage that if the level of the enemy is too low, slowmo disappears. Most hate it!