3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 30.06.20 11:12 pm

Update \"Cunning Stunts\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Challenge the force of gravity and the tamp face your fears in "the Reckless and stunt" – a surreal racing update for GTA Online, which comes out on Tuesday, July 12.
San Andreas has turned into one big polygon for the competition stunt. Players cut the sky over Los Santos and rushing between blades of turbines on a wind farm RON Alternates. In the new turret machines are worn upside down on pipes and loops, accelerating the accelerators – jumping from trampolines, are divided into several flows to travel different routes and merge back into one, and even fly through a giant ring of fire.
Trampolines, pits, slides and obstacles in each race are selected based on specific types of vehicles, including new supercars, sports cars and motorcycles. And of course, each car in a stylish race livery worthy of a driver who looks like a real Pro, so now you'll get new gear for motocross, racing overalls, helmets and other accessories.
149 Comments
Sort by:
M
MiGamer86 30.06.20

S-e-v-e-n
What about the people in the lobby were recruited? I TK anyone and not tossed.

v
victorzh 30.06.20

Andrei
Watched last night aired on MrBoss tests of these cars in a single. I should add that the Contender nifiga no external tuning. The only thing you can choose - open body truck or van. Well, the color-wheel. I.e. from the point of view of external customization of Sandking and remains the jeep out of competition.

If you are not lazy - test please Lynx on the subject of comparison of speed/suspension Massacro. While what Massacro is unbroken leader-class sports car. It is important to understand if he was concertina Lynx - despite the fact that it costs more than Massacro 4 times, if I'm not mistaken.

S
S-e-v-e-n 30.06.20

MiGamer86
Lobby open, connectada all who see it of the lobby (something like the matchmaking)

O
OlegFo 30.06.20

Andrei, thank you for cleverly painted and introduced to new.

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

OlegFо
You're welcome. I hope my modest infa somehow influenced your choice regarding the following three weeks, during which the top five will gradually open up.
victorzh
Yes, the Contender, few aftermarket options, but I quite like it in its natural form, and took it with me, after all, their technical indicators. As a test track for speed I took the runway in the desert Grand Senora, near the deserted garage. Through trainer turned on the speedometer, and watched what speed he overcomes the end of the runway. Contender was faster than the Sandking SWB, breaking the mark of 170 km/h to 152 km/h. besides, Contender is not only faster but more maneuverable than the Sandking. On Sandking after it there is a kind of heaviness, clumsiness and slowness. And Yes, the Sandking does not even reaches the 170 km/h, because the peak speed on the speedometer was 162 km/h, in the Contender peak speed of 173 km/h. So, for me personally, Contender wins. Now, back to the Lynx. The end Vzletka he overcame at around 187 km/h, and out of it managed a maximum of 196 km/h. Seven Waste-70 - it is the end Vzletka overcome at the speed of 190 km/h and pushed him 197 km/h. Now to the Massacro (the version with the paint job, and I don't know if it's different from stock, but at least we chose it). Also overcame the end Vzletka 190 km/h, and squeezed his 195 and with interference 196 km/h. But all this is just a rough test, and cleaner number you will have tobolskie testers when it will be released Online, and it will be able to test on their personal test track. About suspension - I think that the Lynx that Massacre adequately keep on track and consistently managed, though it seemed that Lynx is more responsive to steering, and of course - a drop of nimble turns, but at one point it seemed that, after all, easier to lose control and turn 180 than the Massacro.
In General, speed-speed, and on the track will still win skill of the pilot.

O
OlegFo 30.06.20

At this point in the game blocked 6 cars:
- truck Vapid Contender,
- sports car Ocelot Lynx,
sports car Drift Tampa,
- truck MTL Dune
motorcycle Western Cliffhanger.
- and within three weeks, GTA Online will be unlocked sports car Sprunk Buffalo.

Most likely will be added 2 TS on Tuesdays for three consecutive weeks:
- July 19: add 2 TS
- July 26: will add 2 CU
- August 2, in addition to the EDITOR STUNT RACING, we get the 2 remaining machines.

v
victorzh 30.06.20

OlegFо
Thanks for the useful information.

I'd add the following: now many by looking at the list of locked cars, buy ordinary Tampa to remake it then to Drift Tampa. Somehow there is a perception that it can be done at benny's. I want to note that the Drift of Tampa and Tampa are two different machines. First in the second remake will be impossible. So don't waste your money.

S
S-e-v-e-n 30.06.20

victorzh
Straight is not a game but life. About the only NIT not drift Tampa easy Tampa all razberut so Nada tatarica and sit to wait with the drain trough in the garage

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

victorzh
Hmm... That's a surprise for them when it turns out that they wasted 375 000 $. And 375 000, this is a Pacific Standard, and that if you helped host the first preparatory task, high complexity, and the host gave you 20% of earnings in the robbery of that safe and sound was taken in an armored Lancer.

v
victorzh 30.06.20

Andrei
I wrote not to be sorry then anyone. Information so everything is aimed at maximum loss of money players. I think, incidentally, partly why now not give 6 slots for garage - to people for the liberation of cars were forced to throw their old machines, and this is the best way to lose money in the game. And Tampa the same ambush: the expectation is that many will buy it now in the hope of then setunit, and then will be forced to sell and lose money.

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

victorzh
Well, if people are okay with the logic, they would realize that Drift Tampa is not done in the style of benny. Yes, the alteration of any muscle car is, of course, the thing about benny, but... the Muscle, it's not Banshee 900R - they approximately retain their shape but get a little more elegant look.

v
victorzh 30.06.20

Andrei
Not quite. Banshee in the upgrade becomes a little wider, and gets a so-called wide body. Ie architecture body changing. Drift from Tampa the same thing, only in a more pronounced manner - expanders wider, lower suspension. I think so many people thought about tuning the Tampa benny - really, there are common places with the Banshee.

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

victorzh
Well, one thing is the sports car of the 2000s, other - oil 60-70s. Sports cars quite familiar to alter in Wide-body race car, but the oil-Karam used to do a light cosmetic tuning, with more emphasis on the technical component, or dragsters.

v
victorzh 30.06.20

Andrei
Well the original from which the seamless Drift of Tampa (the 1965 Mustang Ken Block) remade the same, and without any fear of attack on the sacred classics.
Generally, tuning is a topic where everyone can Express themselves how. Someone for the old Victory will be looking for the original screws and light bulbs, and then be proud of that the car is completely restored from the real parts and even painted the original paint from the can, found some war veteran in the attic. And someone (look, for example, the RAUH-Welt) absolutely does not tremble before the glorious past of the car and doing that original classic car in the end is not learn. Everyone has their own truth and their approach.

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

victorzh
Well, it was a creative idea. And, I don't even know what all is left of the original Mustang in it... all-wheel drive, 845 horsepower, and the sound of the engine not like all those engines that put on Muscle cars. Rather, as a powerful rally car. Body type specifically altered and shredded...

v
victorzh 30.06.20

Andrei
Most likely castrated from all sides of the body frame, which is put on a different chassis, shoved another engine, welded new wings, etc. YouTube is full of videos of such alterations. From the original machine, little remains.

O
OlegFo 30.06.20

Prices for new cars:

- Vapid Police Cruiser = $250,000
- Ocelot Lynx = $1,735,000
- MTL Dune = $1,300,000 & $1,385,000
- Declasse Tampa Drift = $995,000

New motorcycle:
- Western Cliffhanger = $225,000

PS
Class TS:
- Vapid police cruiser (class a RVS)
- Western Cliffhanger (class Motorcycles)
- Drift Declasse Tampa (class of Sports cars)
- Ocelot Lynx (class is Sports cars)
- MTL Dune (class Service Transport)
- Bravado Sprunk Buffalo (class of Sports cars)

The sound of the engine:
- Vapid police cruiser - the same sound engine as some SUVs
- Western Cliffhanger - added new engine sound
- Declasse Tampa Drift - added new engine sound
- Lynx Ocelot - added new engine sound
- MTL Dune - the same sound engine as HVY Brickade

Drive:
- Vapid police cruiser (AWD)
- Western Cliffhanger (RWD)
- Declasse Tampa Drift (AWD)
- Ocelot Lynx (RWD)
- MTL Dune (AWD)
- Bravado Sprunk Buffalo (RWD)

RWD - rear wheel drive
AWD - AWD

v
victorzh 30.06.20

OlegFо
Thanks for the info. Waiting to see what will open today.

Just rock crazy - car class sports car for 1.7 million Is more expensive than some supercars, such as the Turismo or the Entity XF.

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

victorzh
Yeah, and now go under the spoiler, and ohrenevayu, there are many different modifications of Jaguar F-Type in real life, specifically in the United States. By clicking on the link, scroll a little lower, there will be axisy with prices. At least have a fire extinguisher in case bombanet.
Open меняhttp://www.jaguarusa.com/all-models/f-type/f-type-models/index.html

And, well, opened today, in fact, the Lynx Ocelot, Western Cliffhanger and Drift Declasse Tampa. Only bought Drift Tampa. Lynx in the dick not rested for this price, and the Cliffhanger is compared with the Gargoyle seems not so easy and fast.

v
victorzh 30.06.20

Andrei
Even without a reference it is clear that not a million dollars (or less). I have a theory that the price of Lynx - the result of a typo in the configs of the game, and one in the front appeared by mistake. Because well, nothing at all in this car is not worth the money. In fact it is another version of Seven-70, but a different brand and different design. On the go they also very similar. The price of Lynx was to be 735.000 (in competition Seven-70, which is 600 something thousand), but not the crap that rocky was written in the end. The most annoying that the car is good, looks beautiful, and has a body kit, and rides well. But she's not even high, it is simply inadequate.

Tampa seems to bought all all (except me). Was in three different sessions - one of Tampa around :) And Lynx saw only one.