3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 30.06.20 11:12 pm

Update \"Cunning Stunts\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Challenge the force of gravity and the tamp face your fears in "the Reckless and stunt" – a surreal racing update for GTA Online, which comes out on Tuesday, July 12.
San Andreas has turned into one big polygon for the competition stunt. Players cut the sky over Los Santos and rushing between blades of turbines on a wind farm RON Alternates. In the new turret machines are worn upside down on pipes and loops, accelerating the accelerators – jumping from trampolines, are divided into several flows to travel different routes and merge back into one, and even fly through a giant ring of fire.
Trampolines, pits, slides and obstacles in each race are selected based on specific types of vehicles, including new supercars, sports cars and motorcycles. And of course, each car in a stylish race livery worthy of a driver who looks like a real Pro, so now you'll get new gear for motocross, racing overalls, helmets and other accessories.
149 Comments
Sort by:
b
baracus10 30.06.20

RE-7B - its nerf or what?

T
TeT9xMoT9 30.06.20

baracus10
and you just realized this? it was propixel even on the day of release Moto upgrade!

v
vatsonification 30.06.20

baracus10

m
mister611 30.06.20

Really really sad.. everyone has called, a little faster than stock was.

M
MephistoXX 30.06.20

mister611
Well on the contrary. Now you can ride on any of the top luxury cars in the race, and not only that. And besides, Ryo is still in the top at max speed, but now its advantage is very small and Fig acceleration due to slippage, this advantage disappears.

Previously rode in races there, and the rest supercars gathered dust. Now roll on all available turns, without worrying that some creep at the start will fly away like a rocket on bioclate.

m
mister611 30.06.20

MephistoXX
Do not think that it is good (so to lower the rate of RE-7B).
I have some money so not accumulated to different supercars collecting dust )) basically saved hard to buy and upgrade, even the old had to sell. Garage is extra nothing. Egalitarianism also think it is wrong, all the same the price of the car needs to be justified, it was too much he cut her off, before tactics needed in driving this pumped the monster, not to peregazovki, but not to fly, and now pulled the trigger to full and chase in the runoff. To drive on others in the race with a prohibition of selection of their own machines, but on its own I wanted a drive that was, like taming that beast, and now all United, as in the race without their cars.

M
MephistoXX 30.06.20

mister611
Yes, the special tactics and was not re - I just let go of the gas button when you arrive on the ramp and all, re is still flying (but outside the jumps he didn't go crazy - were handled in a very fast, slowed down) ) But those who have re was not, never had the chance to catch up. Similarly, I choosing the other car could not catch up with those who re (if they played well and flew off the track, of course). It is, nevertheless, it's not fair.
On the Stoke to ride just not interested - speed is much less. If the intercept is included, then there's just like a turtle trudge, the horror)

b
baracus10 30.06.20

MephistoXX
But it was cool. To you on splitstrim somebody sits down, and you're still standing from leaving with shaky camera.

o
origamikiller 30.06.20

MTL Dune can be used in any type of racing?