3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nogdire 20.10.19 10:28 am

Stupid Splitscreen (Resident Evil 6)

It's just awful. Each player in his corner and a lot of black space is like?? Wanted to play with a friend, but it's not real. Is there any solutions? I would like to vertically split the screen.
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riko761 20.10.19

my question is, if I have 2 monitors soedinennye hdmi cable, is it possible to play so that each on a separate monitor?

L
Less_Grossman 20.10.19

Nogdire
the same splitskrin was in the 5th part of the solution to the problems there, except that a long simulation of the head and the realization that such splitskrin convenient

Riko761
I have a friend I've wanted to do, but I don't think this is possible

R
Riko761 20.10.19

Indicator shkoloty
Sorry of course, but I'll try to find)

L
Lethal Ghost 20.10.19

Don't know about you, but I liked it. By the way, in contrast most games don't need to split hairs with the tune control for it developers separate thanks.

Also, I would like to respond to some comments:
>Each player is in his corner
It is also possible to configure in the game itself

>A bunch of black space
Yes, a lot of black, but less than in the last part (sort of). If you play on TV, it is almost not evident, by the way, on the monitor (1280x1024) is also normally played, the main thing to get used to, but if playing with a good friend, then a little thing did not pay attention.

>I would like to vertically split the screen
Honestly, I really see no reason to divide the game. This reduces lateral view and shows you don't need a ceiling. I have a feeling, will be a character in the crack between the door and looks.

>is it possible to play so that each on a separate monitor?
I have good news for you, in games from valve (especially l4d2 and Portal 2) have such feature: in files the size of the screen should be put as the sum of the first and second monitor (i.e. the total height and total width, or Vice versa, depending on the settings in Windows), but there is a separate setting screens for each player. Here, after a little digging I found only a common screen resolution, so if you have identical monitors, it should work.
Here is a rough guide:
In the configure my computer to put one monitor above the other. Then in the file where you stored the game settings set the screen size: the height is the sum of the heights of the monitors, the width is common.

R
Riko761 20.10.19

Lethal Ghost
the fact of the matter is that the monitors I have are different sizes, not even the second monitor and TV)

L
Lethal Ghost 20.10.19

Riko761
Me too.
By the way, on your TV set image sizes?
You can try first to reduce the TV image to the size of the monitor, and then slowly increase.

How much cool technology we lost, after a couple of years ago there was a game that madrega worked with multiple monitors and two mice in one PC. Today this will not meet...

R
Radomir Sifurov 20.10.19

Riko761
I did made the same resolution in Windows and did duplicate on two screens and voila, it's only on your screen you will see the other pers

b
bunc 20.10.19

After a week of torment, found a way start the co-op on a single computer and two monitors. Not a split screen, and full full screen. If you typed a certain number of interested citizens, you can represent a manual. But I warn you once the method is not yet fully developed and quite gemorroyno, but workable.

K
Katashi_Sakata 20.10.19

bunc
I want to know. Like cooperatives for one computer!

-
--McFucker-- 20.10.19

bunc
Sign would be nice.

a
alekslp93 20.10.19

bunc
Cool, spill.

L
Lethal Ghost 20.10.19

bunc
Of course throw, if that together can and will modify

A
AlhimiK 20.10.19

bunc
I also wonder

S
STAS010101 20.10.19

bunc
Let's lay out manually, very interestingly, he not once tried to make but did not work)

a
alterKZ 20.10.19

yeah...such a moronic Splitscreen I have not seen. so much space wasted, on 1366x768 it looks idiotic...I bought a joystick...maybe in patch settings for Splitscreen to add?....

F
Folks 20.10.19

alterKZ
wait for the patch from wilsonso and his Model Swap Trainer for RE6

b
bunc 20.10.19

in the evening try to portray.

L
Lethal Ghost 20.10.19

Here, again, just remembered in Borderlands first as did:
You need to run two copies of the game (both in windowed mode). One window to drag to the second monitor, the other to leave first.
Further in one copy to create a server for the game, and the other to connect. You may need to pomudrit and set a window property alwaysontop or something like that.
This method, in fact, any game should work.

b
bunc 20.10.19

OOH!
Read the article the co-op on ONE computer and TWO monitors.
Do not throw Slippers and forgive me for ochenmnogo tried to write clearly.

b
best2033 20.10.19

guys,how is it to play 2 with one computer? in 5tuyu part of the play and then realize I can't write in Skype Best2033