3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 09.07.20 08:40 pm

Impressions of the game (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Well my fellow maniacs epic seriii :)) , here came the long-awaited denechek happened , out of all anticipated seventh part of the toy that same release it is mercy I suggest to discuss the toy :))
Let's go :))))
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alemantos 09.07.20

As an ardent fan 3 pieces can give a verdict on impressions obtained from 7 parts. Went through the entire campaign mode and a single ice rink. The plot is trite, but I liked (without spoilers), is not boring, perhaps even one pass, killed the lack of animation in cutscenes, although grafen them pretty well, the gameplay is pretty good, the battlefields are beautifully furnished, but monotonous in nature (especially with tactics not to play), combat mechanics pleased (strikes from the flank, increases damage to the target, and from the rear do not add poorly damage), there is a negative side - for example, consider the undead, ghosts no longer get 50% of physical attacks , the skeletons of 50% from ranged attacks, and they always take damage like normal creatures, but as in the third heroes after the battle, the hero once again resurrects fallen from opposing creatures, skeletons, and at higher levels and ghosts. Pleased with the wheel of skills, by the way who liked the 3 characters, you can vkluchit her, while and after the level of the hero will be given 2 talents at prokachka to choose from. In General, to cut a long rant I will say this - in General I liked the game, but it has some significant disadvantages - poor optimization and quite a few serious bugs, stupid AI and judgment number of cards for a single game, but despite all the cons, I still got her a lot of fun and absolutely no regrets about the purchase, to the best of old school and has incorporated almost all the positive aspects of the previous parts, I give this game 8 out of 10 (taking into account the future repair bugs, add maps, small balance changes) and I think it is a worthy continuation of the series. Merely stated my personal opinion recommend for everyone to play to check out atleast the pirates
PS: I Hope that in the future DLS will add my favourite faction is Inferno)))

j
jsilverst 09.07.20

miboi
AntiVir is needed for those who climbs to the parnografiya.

g
godgamer1 09.07.20

Always loved this series of games. But God how it all happened for a long time. Especially if the map is large)

D
Diego3000 09.07.20

Tell me, how is generated the number of the army of simple mobs located on the map. Early in the game past the mob, he had to example 3-4 Golem. Left my castle, added to his creatures strong, came back to him,but he has already instead of 3-4 Golems have 50 Golems.
I mean the enemy army depends on the army, by the number of weeks in the game, or something else?
It's nearly impossible to get ahead strongly in the power of the NPC? He will fit creatures under my level?

s
sobri1 09.07.20

Diego3000
In game settings are , at least the campaign is the levels of growth of neutral creatures , so that's as far as I remember at the maximum value of neutral increment, two times every week.I mean, if you walked past the neutrals, of which 1-4, then next week they will be 2-6.
in single player I do not know whether such an option.

P
PaLaDiN22russ 09.07.20

Diego3000
As far as I remember, back in 3 ger neutrals of perestali every week objectified. the number, and if you had them a week, then x2 like. something like that.

P
PaLaDiN22russ 09.07.20

Alemantos
Obeshayut to carefully tweak all the schools patches. The rest of the toy, as I understand it the fire? AI just so much stupid?

A
AgentAnton007 09.07.20

Compared to the 6 heroes, in my opinion, the game is very good, although they ought to finish on 5. I personally did not like that in heroes 7, there is some musical accompaniment from ANNO 2070, and some objects on the map of ANNO 1404. I understand that developers have no imagination that they take ideas from games absolutely with each other are not related, and the most insulting that has not returned 3D screens cities.

n
nestrbob 09.07.20

Yesterday I finished all the missions in the game, played on a Repack. The second mission for Ivan does not want to work normally, after the capture of the castle Thorncrest - the job is not counted and the gate in fairies Caitlin would not open. Played on version 1.41 from R. G. Catalyst, before the capture of the castle made the save and shoveled a bunch of different versions to continue and terminate the company. It worked on the Repack version 1.3 from Mechanics. The story missions are mostly not bad, but the final mission in every company - it's stupid to build the GG army for the final battle because the enemy army is set from the beginning, and does not grow proportionally to the time of the passage of the mission. Of course the game is still raw, but the pleasure after a long wait received. Hope that will be a DLC (like 6 heroes v 2.2.1) and the game will be much more interesting and grebelna.

E
Egik81 09.07.20

Now started to play it. For bruising of the dampness of the previous installments have decided to postpone the introduction to the game. Now I use 1.5 version. And there is only bewilderment from-for what so things can slow down. I didn't see anything super great on the chart than it would be possible to explain such voracity of the game. I had in my config to cut down anti-aliasing and lighting, and still 30-40 frames.

n
nosferatu_2033 09.07.20

mius
Yeah, I do not understand people who say that in 1-3 characters in the story was not normal. They hike all missed, because the story universe is great. And the fact that Cigany -aliens, knows maybe 10% of people who played the game, so what can I say)
Egik81
Well, the 6850 already obsolete, and here the graphics are not so weak.

E
Ekaterina Ptichkina 09.07.20

well, part 7 is still so-so, I think that the game focuses only on the fighting system as well? the map and the city that the plot is all something like that yourself? neither nature nor the environment and atmosphere, go on somehow made the landscape, 6 and those better, I campaign 6 all passed and additional identity, and then after playing 8 hours I realized that to play I won't. and as noted above that in the initial video? just over ozhivlenii to make the characters was impossible, I only saw half an hour I understood that it must be not a bug of the game -_- worth the wait colorful, fighters fraccy cool, interesting new products in the construction, but everything else I was trying to finish and not to release anyhow. not finish the game in the 6th and then more was done. well, Yes to make 3-D models of cities in the fifth still had. I'll never forget the silent admiration of our entire family when DC first saw =)) actually now to rate this game silly its not completed, is probably true not enough budget

x
xxBLIKxx 09.07.20

not impressed at all
VOOOOOOBSHE

V
Vitaliku76 09.07.20

Bugs, of mlea... bugs....what kind of deficiencies? AI well, really very artificial...êàî, in the campaign, feeling that they are playing with a moron somehow..
Bugs fixed are-vampires in the company of necropolis refuse pulling life when you attack(sometimes helps, restarting the card). Terrible bugs with artifacts, dress boots and they are on the neck or not get up...(help save), bugs with spells in battle, in short I do not sculpt them to the quick start... I'm a toy bought by a special NG holidays, first off, secondly I think the patches came out ..yeah.. came out. lay love to play it even earlier

V
Vitaliku76 09.07.20

Here's the thing. Tell me this is a bug that learned the spells of the heroes do not move to another level? Or is it meant to be?

V
Vitaliku76 09.07.20

With artifacts finally what is going on utter. Take the shackles of the last, put them in a cell, I have replaced the boots, the chains disappeared, and the head Nitsche can not wear. Normal game, right? I think for such things it is necessary to dismiss. Or in jail for 15 days.

V
Vitaliku76 09.07.20

Kills even the animation of the spells acting on the initiative... if increase, the unit begins to run like mad, if you reduce it barely moves....great find, just congenial

o
oyota 09.07.20

Lying normally is passed, it is possible to lie, to think, not what to sit hunched at the table;)