3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaNat1k002 20.10.19 10:28 am

Random coop, you mean? (Code Vein)

I run the game, run with a friend and saw a lot of awkward situations in the passage in the cooperative. Basically it is the lack of Khilok, the inability to see the fragments and the walls of fog on the passing zone. Because of this, my friend often had to reenter what I'd completed, activated memories or moved to another area.

So, how many players play in Rand the coop and is there any sense in it? On the dark soulso can be a good to farm souls and get the items which can be exchanged for items with the help of another player. But in code Wayne the amount of haze is becoming more and more with each location, and players are given a worthless medal, which only affects your level in the cooperative + additional titles and icons next to the nickname.
I realize that this is not dark souls, and the typical anime game with elements of dark, but still can't understand it worth trying to farm the title in the op or not..)
1 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rin Shirayuki 20.10.19

FaNat1k002
FaNat1k002 wrote:
worth trying to farm ranks in the cooperative or not
If you need also this game, then Yes, if not, better forget it. The point to this anyway, not anymore.