3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CubaLibre86 10.07.20 10:49 pm

Where to put the city in Civilization 6 | VI? (6 factors when choosing) (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Where to put the city in Civilization 6? You take and put by the river or was it more complicated? What factors should be considered when selecting locations for all of your city? Let's try together to see what should be guided in order to get the most out of production, science, culture and gold in our future Empire sid meier's civilization 6 VI. I still counted 6 major factors. See something else that I haven't found? )
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guglyu v Gugle 10.07.20

Video will be useful to people who first time see civilization.

v
valegorr 10.07.20

I don't know. From the time of the third Tsivy I did not notice any significant bonuses if been guided by these factors. And in the sixth part was surprised even more. One of the cities was set at a carefully planned place, but was developing kick-ass as tight. The other city was set in the middle of a barren desert, only for the occupation of the territory. Just oasis and three some minor resource. In the end, was surprised to find that the city in the desert became the most developed, most populous and wealthy in the Empire. So I see no reason to twist the brain in search of some super-space for the city, and began to continue the tactics of the fifth part, where I just put the next city on the fifth cell from the previous one. Here is the next city already put on the sixth cell from the previous one. Therefore, each city receives a lot of space for development and buildings, and allows you to capture a wide area. The main thing in time to block foreign settlers.
As for the combat component, AI is extremely weak. At some point the neighboring country declares war on me and pushes the troops to the nearest city. Catapults, mounted knights, war, one marine. In the Era of the atom??? Developers, are you serious?! It was enough to pull up to the city the next two missile cruisers and a couple of moves half the invading army ceased to exist. Against this background, the enemy begins to withdraw the remaining troops, but instead that lead them inland, units trying to escape across the water (where they are most vulnerable), past my missile cruisers. Needless to say that the remnants of the enemy army had ceased to exist very quickly. By the way, the enemy had a few coastal cities with shipyards, but not a single marine unit, even the most overlooked of the caravels, to my shores and not approached.
So I do not see much sense to build cities based on certain factors.

K
KanoVoxLian 10.07.20

The river should be put when planning to build big Ben or the Ruhr mine.