3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamw 10.07.20 10:53 pm

The program "Invite a friend" (INFO) (World of Tanks)

1 December is now available a new program from the World of Tanks friend. In this regard, the forum established a special topic to facilitate the search of recruits and recruiters. Links to the topics you will find under the spoiler at the end of the text , and while a little about the program:

The principle of operation of the program

All active players that meet the requirements will receive the ability to invite friends to the game not previously played in World of Tanks or send agenda old comrades, who took a pause in the fighting.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Send the agenda from your Personal account on the website of the game. Initially, each recruiter can send out to potential recruits or reservists up to 5 friends. A potential recruit or reservist can receive up to 10 invitations, then send him an invitation will be impossible.

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

New invitations will be available to the recruiter if one of the following conditions:

- Guest recruit or reservist played 10 fights.
- The user has accepted the invitation of another recruiter.
The invitation was not accepted within 7 days.

One recruiter can be a maximum of 50 recruits or reservists. Players whose accounts are blocked, do not participate in the program.

The system of bonuses and rewards

Reward recruiters for their participation in this program is a unique medium tank T95E2 and fully trained crew. The tank will be credited with an additional slot, and all tankers will be settled in the Barracks with their own (additional) beds. In addition, each crew member will be a certain amount of free experience that is sufficient to study two skills or abilities.

To get this special tank and crew, you need to dial in a total common Fund of 1 000 000 experience points.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Experience earned by all recruits and reservists, goes to the General Treasury of the recruiter (experience received directly by the recruiter, in the overall standings is not) under the following conditions:

- cooperative play in a platoon recruiter and invited players;
- victory in battle;
- getting into the top 10 on your team by experience.

To make invited players experience went for the competition, to get into the top 10 on your team by experience is necessary and the recruiter and invited players in the squad. If the top 10 was the recruiter and one of the invited, to count towards the experience earned ranked in the top 10 are invited. If the recruiter does not fall in the top 10, the experience invited a registration fee, regardless of the outcome. Additional experience for completing third-party combat missions does not fall in the common Fund.

Statistics for invited players is available in both private office and game interface.

As an additional incentive, the participants of the program recruiting will get increased experience.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Playing in a platoon with the invited players, the recruiter can greatly increase the amount of experience received in battle. When calculating the experience at the end of the fight for a recruiter multipliers of the experience of recruits or reservists are summarized.

For example, if the recruiter is playing in a platoon with the invited players, within 24 hours after the first battle experience multiplier for the recruiter will be X5!

pix.PlayGround.ru

According to the results of the battle experience earned by a recruiter, increased by the amount of modifiers the experience of the invited players. The formula for calculating the experience modifier at the end of the fight for a recruiter:

Xp' = Xp + Xp × (Mod1 -1) + Xp × (Mod2 − 1), where:

Mod1, Mod2 modifier platoon; Xp — experience, the recruiter at the end of the battle (with premium account and other bonuses, but excluding third-party combat missions).

The recruiter can also get a reward T95E2 tank without a crew, if one invited them to the game (recruits) acquire any equipment X level. Getting the tank does not affect the bonus from the replenishment of the common Fund of experience. However, one should note that in this case, for a maximum of 1 000 000 experience points, the recruiter will receive only the missing member of the crew — the tank commander.

pix.PlayGround.ru

If machine X level will not recruit (new to the game), as a reservist, gift tank the recruiter is not given.

Search рекрутовhttp://forums.playground.EN/world_of_tanks/poisk_rekrutov_rezervistov-844584/
Search рекрутеровhttp://forums.playground.EN/world_of_tanks/poisk_rekruterov-844586/
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roma Kuzminov 10.07.20

The question is does this program add to the recruits friends who have been playing with me, with my usnogo invitation.

B
BenziLLLa 10.07.20

Roma Kuzminov
First, a little more literacy in your writing obviously would not hurt.
Secondly, to invite is already a registered player, you need not to login the game for at least two months.
Third, the invitation should be sent from your account using your personal Cabinet.

A
Alpha_Debriz 10.07.20

This action is similar to a divorce. I Jan never played tanks. And today when my friend tried to get me back in the game, he wrote that I am Active.

E
EvilTwin_HL 10.07.20

And you came in under your login to the portal, the forum, went into the client?

A
Alpha_Debriz 10.07.20

No, I had nothing to do.

E
EvilTwin_HL 10.07.20

Strangely, I have the twink is not active for a few months and it comes in the mail with the invitation to return because I am (in their opinion) was not active. :)

A
Alpha_Debriz 10.07.20

Yes, there came this letter, but I ignored him. Also came a letter with a request to return to the ships, although I have never played.

l
l111 10.07.20

now go through this program.about.140)

I
Inkvizitor_V_Tanke 10.07.20

Become A Recruit

V
Vladon36rus 10.07.20

Fucking thing!

g
good_boyMW2 10.07.20

Just bring all your money to the office THIEF GAY Ming and give a Sour or Burkatovskaya, and do not suffer. )))

A
Aleksey Koksharov 10.07.20

and what the fuck dosihpor not available invitation???

T
TravaOtpusti 10.07.20

BenziLLLa
to be precise,then within 60 days no games in the Universe Vargeyminga(no tanks,no planes,no ships)

S
Sanya Rogozin 10.07.20

and recruit what ?

H
Hamw 10.07.20

Sasha Rogozin
everything described in the first message

V
Vitalismt 10.07.20

PI******* from vargeyminga started to lose scalator but greed does not allow just to make the game better greed requires NEPA..why not?for many years acidic were able to breed deer on the loot and tell you what a wonderful tank battle waiting for us in the next patch you only bring money and we'll cut and draw you a new nagyberek.

B
BenziLLLa 10.07.20

Vitalismt
The relevance of your comment is off the charts. The first post in this thread (and therefore the start time of this action) for two years.
You pay all chtol for such comments, or what?

B
Belyi_1990 10.07.20

wanted to plant other tanks, + the tank itself for the collection and 1 million of sulfur, but something went wrong)))).......had to 10-key to zakachivaetsja))))