3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth__Sidious 11.07.20 10:30 pm

The device has no disk! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! This topic is already on the forum, and discussed, but in my opinion she did not attach the importance that I consider acceptable.
In brief: When you run the Witcher 3 I get an error device there is no disk. Insert the disc in the device E. This reader, sorry how the hell I'll put it in the drive?
The problem I have began after reinstalling the system. Version of the game from GOG the same as before reinstallation.
Solved by disabling the card reader. But in my opinion this is an indirect solution! Is there a way to solve it otherwise, eliminating all the incomprehensible.
I mean that the reader is considered as another disk. Well posed question is half the answer.

I hope for your help, it would be appropriate!
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GLDJ 11.07.20

You can try to make a virtual disk with the game Either.. had to do it in advance map to do a parody of the boot disk.

D
Darth__Sidious 11.07.20

An in-depth analysis showed that my card reader is seen by PC as a removable disk. How to fix it?

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.07.20

dart_sirius
And then the game license?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.07.20

The reader should appear as a removable disk, like flashdrive. It is not clear just why the game requires a disk, because Gogovski version to wean. Not announced is whether the system drive. And what the Axle was, and what has become.

d
draug1986 11.07.20

dart_sirius
I have exactly the same garbage was just closed and the game was started and then stopped popping up by itself

D
Darth__Sidious 11.07.20

Solved the problem a complete reinstall of the system, killed 2 hours for everything, including saving the desired files on hard, system installation, drivers, SOFTWARE. All dared))

Z
Zefos 11.07.20

dart_sirius
Try to change the drive letter of the problem of the reader, so that would be the letter E were not used.
And it is better to clean reinstall the game.

D
Darth__Sidious 11.07.20

Zefos
I have the game already portable, works without installation, required only MSVC++ 2015, which I already set)))