3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inkvizitor nubov 20.10.19 10:29 am

Impressions of the game (Outlast 2)

Well, here comes another masterpiece from Red Barrels. Someone from the streamers already playing, but in General full release will take place at 3am. The topic has created a bit beforehand described who che was thinking about the game. Personally, I have already looking forward to the same radiance that was in the first part. Bricks, blood, and meat waiting for us)
66 Comments
Sort by:
a
agula98 20.10.19

Boring unlike the first part which was fun to play from the beginning.I reached the 3 metre anorexic woman at first and only that I have caused this, then how can she keep such a big cross without advantage.The game is dark, even if you remove the brightness to the maximum.It is noteworthy that the incentive is positive feedback only write about three things.Is in the troughs, low price, no denovi.

L
Lavuer 20.10.19

Passed the game in less than 2 PM. 7-8 hours of gameplay came running. The biggest drawback outlast 2 believe that it makes absolutely no respite to the player, it is fundamentally no quiet moments when you can explore the location and do not run through it in a panic, dropping foam from chocolate eyes. The last 70% of the game is actually endless pursuit. And if you add that to navigate the terrain is often extremely difficult (simply did not know where to go) - that many download with checkpoints you provided. 1 piece in a plan that was much more compassionate to the player. I'm not saying that the horror of such a plan is necessary to give concessions to the gamer, but also categorically you can't miss it from the first minutes by the balls and not let go until the final credits.
Really liked the feature of recording key points and their subsequent viewing. Already on the same review that leaves gg: we can understand how much he's crazy. The ending is heavily oiled and left a bad feeling that turned you down in terms of disclosure of the plot and characters. Bosses die extremely ridiculous and unoriginal, I would like to personally participate in the killing, especially after the run around from them for a couple of hours. Graphics and optimization on high, immediately catches the eye the length of time between the 1st and 2nd part of the game.
Put outlast 2 7.5 points out of 10. It's a shame, because I thought the developers who made this unlike anything the first part, just have to jump above a head in the sequel. But this did not happen.

A
Artmad27 20.10.19

Burn in hell who compare Outlast 2 and RE7.Cool game, pity there is no connection with the last part. The enemies are smarter, but still stupid. I liked that you can record videos and not just make a written note.The game is less scary, maybe because the action is not in the room psycho hospital, and in large locations where no one feels the fear that behind the next door crazy.
PS I waited at least the full reference to the last part, though a corpse without a head in the clothes of miles and a camera in hand.

K
Kirill23031 20.10.19

I liked the idea with religion, but the first part is terrible for me, but the price of 500 rubles is just ridiculous for this game. (in Ukraine the way it costs 1000 rubles)

M
Manul177 20.10.19

You can run into negativity, but don't speak out can not. Really waiting for this game and what is the result ? Instead of continuing, in fact, got a nasty Alan Wake. Vile in terms of what is in the location of Alan Wake have thrown corpses and dismemberment. I hadn't even passed a little more than half. And here I think, whether it is necessary to go to the end ? Firstly not scary at all. The second intrigue is essentially revealed in the first minutes of the game. I could be wrong, but the fact that GG is not so simple and is associated with all we are given to understand from the beginning. Walk in location not given, the eternal running from the crazies, or even from whom. To consider anything once. The whole point boils down to running around and finding the next hole in the fence, in that quotenot from enemies. No time to think over what is happening, as it should be run, often to nowhere. Exactly where to go ? But I have to guess either the first, second and third times. Especially closer to the middle. For some reason entered strange stealth. Enemies which have stubbornly refused to see or hear, but from another house can reach the villain. And all of a sudden. The outcome of this meeting running around the locations, and in case of failure, toss at the beginning of the level. In the first part I always knew that running away, to burrow, to hide under the bed, in the closet, everywhere. Here.... Running in unfamiliar locations under the slogan of guess where. As an example, in the beginning, I've been wracking my brain on the subject of where to go from this shape with a cross in his hands. Yet escaped purely by chance at the beginning of the level, and then suddenly everything stopped. And the main thing that did not like. There is the atmosphere that was in the first part. Well nope it. Go through the canyons, jumping over the three-meter dips like a Batman. This Game should have been called Outlast grand canyon. Go to the villages swatting flies on corpses, run from the crazies and all.... With the first videos shot on the camera, from the first notes it becomes clear that the GG is going nuts. In the first part felt an atmosphere of hopelessness and despair. Here ? No! Just here waiting for the next moment when you have to run. And run far. Forehead clearing the cobs ))) the good news is that optimization at the height of the game. Grifoni twirled, well and other buns. It would be better, another asylum than this.... But this is purely my opinion

I
Inkvizitor nubov 20.10.19

Chet hurried I the game called a masterpiece. Of course, the game I liked played only at night, trying to collect all that is possible, and struggled trying to dive in full. But damn if about the first part I can say unequivocally that this game is a masterpiece, then on the second I also clearly say that it is not a masterpiece. As already mentioned above, there is no order of the spirit inimitable Outlast, which knees started to shake. In my opinion, without a mount massive the atmosphere the developers again would be difficult to recreate anywhere else. Yes, she's good, maybe even very (and the ending, despite the innuendo,very powerful), but this crazy zaskriptovannost is killing me. In the first it was clear what to do here fucking understand - you need to run or hide. Hide, and is supposed to run, you're dead. Sanitise in the far corner, but anyway you will find, because I want to play. Or decided to run, but you get caught because it is needed contrary to hide - and what would you do, have to do what the game wants. And understand its quirks, you may need a lot of attempts, because the constant darkness and confusion of the locations doing their thing. And the enemies here are just IMBA.
This neponyatki with the level of complexity follow. I play on normal, but any bot in most cases, I stupidly vanscoter about bosses, I generally keep quiet. And on the crazy? Much more difficult? For normal, in my opinion, the game is very, very difficult. And these bandages. Why the heck? If you're hurt, chances of escape from enemies is almost there, but if you stop treatment too dead. Whatever you're doing, but once you hit - you can safely roll back to the checkpoint. I was able to get out of such situations alive only a couple of times during the game.
Our GG, Blake, is an idiot. The same retarded handicapped as miles with Valona. Hand axe, pick, what's the matter? But he's not answering, like do not care, better to die.
The plot is also a little sketchy. I didn't understand it, frankly. But then to complain, especially not will, as the first part and no plot of any horror on the blades off. Sorry, the sequel was not so strong.
The villains... Well. Again remember the first part. What Trager, Walker and Gluskin cost. And who here? Well, maybe, March. And that is questionable. Fat piece of shit and others not remembered. From the positive of the Persians - in fact the only we can say the heroes of the game - Lynn and Blake. The same level as in the first part and the Supplement - nice characters, but nothing special.
Hallucinations GG in my opinion spoiled the whole atmosphere. It is unclear what they were, what we wanted to show, but the constant pulling out of the harsh reality interfere with the immersion. Reducing them to a minimum, it would be better.
This game is really cool. Eerily enough, the horror of it was too much. But damn the first part did to me something incredible: I was afraid of this game, even when it has long passed and only looked at her videos, knowing that I'm not in danger. Only one kind of psychiatric hospital are already in fear was catching up. There is nothing in sight there. Good horror, but not what it was before. Personally, I hope that Red Barrels will return to the topic of asylum, however insignificant disadvantages, because without mount massive, again, make the new part the same inimitable it will be very difficult. I would say, almost impossible. I'm a fan of this game and the sequel did not disappoint me, he just lost all his predecessor.

O
Overclock[er] 20.10.19

Great game, really enjoyed it. But the horror less suggestive than the first part. Because there was a hospital with dead or diseased psychos and was mostly corridors. And then the village and places to run and hide anymore. Generally caught much. But sometimes it touches in one place. If not for the grandmother long who runs fast, the game would not be so terrible.

L
LaFeT666 20.10.19

the game costs 500 rubles.for me she deserves better

T
TheReds1892 20.10.19

good horor
a couple of bricks laid )))))))))

H
HelloHeaven 20.10.19

Read the reviews, all perfectly expressed, many agree! I tell myself briefly: running Simulator!
(from the first part in the rapture).

T
Tulskiy Pocik 20.10.19

I didn't like the first dlc was a masterpiece of horror, here's a creepy drucilla in the spirit of find the first attempt out, or die ten times over.In the nuthouse, it was nice to wander, because most of the action was in the light, here dark all the time, and all obstructed by grass or similar houses, not bearing any semantic loading, in which the 50/50 will be the do'er, or a dull note with delirium.Note, the former is interesting in the first game, there were some blasphemous shit I almost did not read and have stopped looking for.Generally they are with religion too overdone, and I do not approve of this (at the time, hurled from dead space 2, with its school of sects).And grandmother who is firing everywhere and ran with great speed in your direction is mental degradation.Stupid flashbacks at school, forcing a hundred times to wander among the same classes and lockers.I'd rather of Trager cut fingers run.
Summary: in the first part there is a place when we get a night in the yard, do not see and do not know where the exit is.Turns out it was an alpha version of the second part.

O
Overclock[er] 20.10.19

Really late game, really! Not to come off. The game is a masterpiece !!!! But the first part was scarier than this. Like the fact that run not only in the hospital....and for all sorts of houses, basements, rocks, fences, logs. Looking for secret passages, fighting for you run and you looking for all and Sundry. Game scary places.... after three hours of play - has less and less scarier. Now playing all the fun and interesting interchange.

While only the woman with the cross is so unexpected.... its still scary, especially when she runs with mega speed for you :D and adrenaline you receive when running dudes with machetes or clubs (what they have there I don't know in the hand) and you don't know where to go - sometimes in one place and take.

M
Magnum 500 20.10.19

By the way, one seems to me that the game completely devalues bogochelovechestve content? These notes a couple... read more and not raise, it's a little creepy, in a bad way.It is clear that the game is fiction, but everything has a limit..

P
Pravoslavnyy geymer 20.10.19

Disgusting game, it would be nice to ban it in Russia

M
Manul177 20.10.19

In General was almost to the finals. What can I say ? No words one Mat. One time scared me really, and it's for the entire game. At school, where you have the gallows to look. I have this thing in the demo saw and here it is again. And then what ? Running simulator with a logical component! Guess where... In the camp amazed after me to the cross nailed I three times tried to climb the log, until it realized to go the other way. Further more. In the next flashback about school, where we chasing the many-handed creature, could not understand why at every turn we can expect this thing and we'd be screwed. While once again running for Jessica to lockers, in the eyes of the creatures climbed into the locker. And here About! A miracle! The flashback stopped and I was back in the village. As I was swearing at the time,.....)))) And when he became bored, started shooting at us with arrows. ARROWS Carl! And this despite the fact that this paralytic, who killed dystrophic bare hands in the process lost the camera. And this again in an unfamiliar location.. But how else ? To escape often do not give the game full scripts. Rails everywhere. The episode with the monster at school is an example. Did not think to hide ? You Khan! Run ? Nah... the Game is designed to hide. Logic ? Fuck it the forest primeval.... Logic ( it looks like the developers yeah ) for the Sake of interest will reach the end and then pass the first part of the DLC. The second part is something... It is vile, it is.... She didn't know what to call it. If you ran away from the three of you leave and will meet five ushatayut anyway. Such is life in the world of Outlast 2. Why ? Yes, because the script needed to hide, not run. Or Vice versa. Did not guess? Wellcome to the checkpoint at the beginning of the location. Unfamiliar location... Rules of the game are unknown. Place of rescue is unknown. One thing is, you have to die 10-20 times the commercials. Note ? In the first outlast I read them. Here ? Well, I read in some places, but not all. Yes, and no desire to look for them. Why ? To read about how someone who is stuck, about the lust of Cain, and so the perversion of the Bible ? Why ? After the village affected and further, there is a strong feeling that the script was written by a sick man on the head. Sorry.... After I was fed with blood and I threw up three people, I myself became sick. It's not scary, it's disgusting. In the first part I was running around with severed fingers saved from wallrider, escaped from Gluskin, and I was really scared. But there, I always knew what would happen next. Here ? The will scripts You will be killed. One way or another. Do not be surprised if closer to the finale and I still set fire to or from a gun will shoot me. And I thought, boom.... From which we must escape ? No, wrong, not a forest, and in another flashback

N
Norm112 20.10.19

Finally went, for an hour a day... I liked it. The plot twists of course, so what to do now with the screenwriters the trouble in the world. Whom as, and me in some places shuganul to fame. Who has not played, swing - you will not regret. But to buy this game, I wouldn't.

O
Overclock[er] 20.10.19

The game is just scoring. Especially towards the end,
Spoilerage through the dungeon will need to run from the crank with a machete

i
igrokya 20.10.19

Liked the game okay, however the laptop heats up and after 15 minutes turns off. Did not understand in the end who is still a child, the main character says that it is not possible. In the end, the child is born. The villain makes a sentence.
Some points to go worked out for 2 hours. Made it difficult when I need to return the camera, the moment through the tree and the time from the switch voltage in the water tunnel.
The ending can see in the video ...

The ending clearly gives to understand that to be continued ....

M
Manul177 20.10.19

I am more haunted.
Clean under the spoiler. Who did not pass, I do Not recommend to look there. Because there are some moments of the game and part of the plot closer to the final

Spoileron all the time about the baby. From GG did the Messiah have been saying this at every step that he needed, that he's important. Assume! But as a pancake to be with the fact that their Messiah they are constantly trying to kill ? The same Laird speaking about the importance hego character, a second after finishing the movie script shot us arrows. And if caught, it comes to finish. And his henchmen are not far behind. After all, the goal was to capture the glorious resurrection, in his own words. And not with arrows in all parts of the body, and through his death on the cross. The same Laird after the next race reads a lecture about the importance of our character, simultaneously removing it from the thorns. But 5 minutes before that, the whole crowd they were trying to kill him. And not to a previously described method. Where is the logic ? More more! After our GG Rose after it in a coffin stuck. Everything in the village running around and screaming about the miracle, the resurrection, the Messiah, the Lord's body and stuff... And in a minute again trying to kill him. Either you do not understand, or there really is a forest logic

M
Manul177 20.10.19

Made it to the end. Saw the finale, and now I can speak in full. To swear can? No ? Well...
The entire game can be described in several phrases. In short, we are running from enemies to get to the place where we will again to escape from enemies. Logic goes where the sun don't Shine. Can not swear,I remember yeah )))) the Ending is a complete p.... full p... In General bad ending ))) Our character is weak-willed four-eyes that can kill with his bare hands. Even skinny son with leprosy. Meanwhile, we run through the villages, where lies a lot of axes, shovels, pitchforks and lanterns. That our character is hard to ignore. What I would do in place of the main character, seeing Martha for the first time ? Slammed her in the head with a shovel which is here in abundance. And then I began to think probably what it was. Well, the police probably would have caused. No, I understand that fans of amnesia and outlast first I do not agree. I passed both. There are not any issues. But again. We run not in a mental hospital in which there is nothing. And not in the mansion with an oil lamp in his hands. Us in the end shoot. You bastard take anything for defense. But this is not about our hero. He's running around with wet pants the whole game, lamenting about his wife. Say how is it that stole my love... She's pregnant, but how so. I few months no...... I would at this moment have thought a should I save her ? This is about the divers, that float, and at this time their wives give birth to healthy children. These so-called flashbacks, rescuing from the savages how to call ? And in any way. Preparing for the finals where they finally showed what was happening. Particularly amused by the leader of the heretics. I thought he was a transvestite. Turned out to be a girl. And then what ? It is head and shoulders wearing a flowered stump and let us drive them. All anything, but they damn need to find what to disable and find the exit in the end. Why because of the angle her a tambourine to give ? No, I understand that this is outlast, but this nonsense in the end began to openly laugh, but rather to vybeshivaet. You thought out ? You 10 crank with a machete. Ran away ? Well done! On 7 and run on , and relax. And all this in an unfamiliar area. In the dungeons I spent 2 hours trying to figure out how the woman with the torch run and thus the switches to find. Their way there 2. And half an hour running from the crank with a machete. And what is the result ? The meaning of running around I realized watching their own video. Yes, I wrote it with Fraps. For yourself. Many things I saw which were not noticed. Amazing ? No! Second hitch and our character is dead. Once to read the subtitles, you have to run. But where to go in the location where everything is the same up to the houses ? Understand.... Deaths in 10. The final all killed. I dropped my jaw on the floor pridemov cat sleeping in the legs. And for the sake of this so-called FINALE was all the running around ? Seriously ? A pregnant wife it is unclear from whom it. How our character looking around the villages ? 9 months ? No, I understand, the immaculate conception and all that...... But to find a wife giving birth later... And by the way how later ? And to repeat that it is OUR child who had to be saved ? Cough... you Have a few months was not..... And the ending.... The villain cuts his throat. Others are poisoned with cyanide. And I'm so proud with the child marching into the sunset. Uh.... And where are the others ? and why would all have food poisoning then ? And how to kill a child of Satan ? And then we are given to understand that in the land of Apocalypses and we are back with Jessica in perfect harmony. Forever rukalitso ** do Not pass IT. Better skip to the end view you my good advice.