3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20 09:22 pm

How to optimize this terrible game? (Detroit: Become Human)

All impression of the game got corrupted.
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrugChe 14.07.20

Konstruktivnogo, though painted would be the problem read more

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

DrugChe
The problem with optimizacia.Put the last version of the driver.got rid of one of two problems with VK_ERROR_LOST ,BUT AFTER the problem with the lags is left to the bald face of gray can not have a year optimizing it for the PC to start.

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

and it gets even optimized the bald scholar even put the price in boutiques is not optimized...this shit's got free then to be all in a row,but they still require money.

D
DrugChe 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
Windows what 7 or 10? I also have a problem with the lag was, but after the top-10 moved it went

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
On Win 8.1 had the same problem. Win 10 64 bit had lag, but much less. Don't know what you have a PC to compare. My parameters can see in the profile.

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

Aslong Garden
There is a way to reduce the burden of percent?Razer cortex used for the low play.What else is needed?Maybe there is a program which directly in task Manager reduces the workload of Detroit from 100 to 98% at least?

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

Xatic in addition to the low.in the game there are 2 settings zoom the screen (I have it at 1.00) and the frame rate is 60.Tell me to the best optimization what zoom to set the frame rate of 30-60?I play in 1920 1080

D
DrugChe 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
You can force the BES to reduce the load

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

DrugChe
How to use it?can be used simultaneously with Razer cortex?razer cortex is helping at all?she is me except the 200-300озу nothing cleared,and the program running that eats up 10% CPU!what about scaling the screen and casota frames?how much should be put to lag it?I have 1.00 and a frequency of 60

D
DrugChe 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
After installing the program, run and roll game. Then open BES and clicking the "Target", find the game process. Next, click on "Limit this" in the upper right corner of the window and confirm the action. Return to the main window of the BES, open the "Control" and set the first slider to the value "-4%". You can then open the minimized window of the game and fully play. Battle Encoder Shirase when it is not necessary to close

D
DrugChe 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
Helped me to remove the strong joists, but the problem completely removed the transition to win 10, the lag is gone completely. held twice already.

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
Kostya_Evd wrote:
There is a way to reduce the burden of percent?Razer cortex used for the low play.What else is needed?Maybe there is a program which directly in task Manager reduces the workload of Detroit from 100 to 98% at least?
Perhaps there is a way, but I never found it. Almost 2 weeks passed and a waste of time. Speaking of processes. At the end formatnul your SSD, installed Win 10, installed the drivers then the game itself. Nothing else was installed. The lag was less but not gone. Then I installed a different program type office, photoshop, Adobe reader. The lag was no more or less. In the end I deleted the game.

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

Aslong Garden
I have money left to buy games on Windows 10 no money so perverted

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

Explain to somebody one that means the frame rate and zoom the screen?Maybe I have lag because of this?Is 30 put and zoom the screen to understate?default was 0.75

D
DrugChe 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
In a bunch of YouTube VIDOS how to upgrade from seven to dozens for free. Not necessarily to buy)

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

DrugChe
I have a pirate 7ka..hardly 10 will go

D
DrugChe 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
Me too, no problem passed.

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

DrugChe
and the Internet should be set?I the Internet and IPS's father set up and stuff

D
DrugChe 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
No, there is a program that updates all.

Z
Zombieller 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
Low scaling = higher fps, he played up to 0.75 t to the gtx 1060 not remove this console miracle. At 0.75 it was already playable, and the picture is not much affected due to the copious amounts of soap in the game.