3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamil 14.07.20 09:25 pm

Hidden synergies and undocumented features! (Diablo 2)

Diablo II is very good, but very old game.
Game of the era when developed in the majority did not consider it necessary to explain to the players the intricacies of the gameplay mechanic. Plus a whole bunch of versions of make sometimes huge (here, managed to use =) changes.
The result was a vast array of nuances which sometimes do not even know the players with years of experience.
And okay if only they, even fan-made resources in your library do not contain this information!

To catch all these important things from the guides (often incorrect) forum disputes (in which the truth may be deceased) is exhausting and unproductive.
Therefore I propose to collect them here in this thread.
For clarity and accuracy, take the later version (>1.1), as the most popular and common.
Write what information you at the time, was surprised, puzzled, forced to re-examine and make changes in their own style of play, and I'll put it in the first message and available to execute.

So, I'll start myself:
Surely this is common knowledge, but for some reason neither the author guides neglected to mention this nuance, as the fact that synergy only give sub points. If you put one point into the skill, and then put things on a +20 to it, the effect of it for other skills will still remain at unity.
There are rare exceptions, consisting in synergy of the unique items that grant a fixed (aura LVL 16 for example) the ability and even skills, castelmassa with a chance (when hit, you get hit) but this is a bug and it works only on some versions. (on RuBattle - works) to Use it or not is up to your conscience.
(in the comments there are examples and a lot of, check out if you're interested)

Pumping auras on the paladin resists the elements (Resist Fire, Cold, Lightning) increases the maximum resistance to the corresponding element by 1 for 2 points invested. However, if you include the aura, the maximum resistance will increase by 1 for every point. That is: you pumped Resist Fire for twenty, put on a bunch of stuff on fire resist and your resistance is 85. But if you turn the aura, it will rise to 95.

The explosion of the corpses of the necromancer a very powerful spell... on pl1. More players greatly increases the health of the mobs (with 8 - 4.5 times), but for damage spells does the base value, without taking into account multiplayer modifier and a massive brawl efficiency suffers greatly.

The paladin takes damage while using necromantic skill Revive
(requires verification and details, to whom not in a breakage)

Potions of antidote and thawing not only remove the negative effects, but also gives +50 poison resistance (cold) and +10 to maximum poison resistance (cold) for 30 seconds.
The effect is cumulative, wygra drinking multiple servings, you for a few minutes get a high resistance that can greatly help out in the beginning of the game when you accumulate resists hard and endgame for cheap increasing their chances against the super-strong (uber) enemies that can cut your resists (including the maximum).
Important! Limit - no. Not at all. After spending some time (and money) from a dealer, you can nastuchat itself resists to cold and poison for a few hours real time. Until a reboot or death. Mortals, please note! For players on hardcore is just a gift from heaven.
101 Comments
Sort by:
A
Akamil 14.07.20

Comments reserved for future expansion of the list.

m
minovalo 14.07.20

Gamil wrote:
at 8 - five times
x4,5. Actually wearing necro CE sways well on any ppl because of cuts mobia. The Shkatov and merc only have time to harvest corpses.
Gamil wrote:
take version 1.13 with
On PG 1.13 is not at all and the server to the client, not a friend. Separate features out there, however.

Gamil wrote:
synergies only give sub points
But THERE charge work as ancap has its. Marouani enjoy while you can.

A
Akamil 14.07.20

Charge chrome is that? I Diablo 2 a very long time, but here in the newbie hangout, with the terms weak sign.

m
minovalo 14.07.20

Charge = charge. It is not a like term, is translated.

A
Akamil 14.07.20

A. Understood. Skill with a certain number of charges with belongings.

N
Navos 14.07.20

There is an opinion that the TC is a Troll. Some questions are too primitive, but their presentation is quite structured. From theme to theme.

O
Obsessed 14.07.20

Наvoс, and the chance to cast the Duration. © ;D
hi! =)

N
Navos 14.07.20

Obsessed
So far without him ;D
Hey!

A
Akamil 14.07.20

Наvoс
The opinion is logical, but incorrect.
TS - gamer introvert who very much played DII, but purely as a single-player game(in Russian), and now catching up. (also, I blogger Giddel, so that the desire of structure is already prof deformation.)
No, but really, what resource (Russian) you can learn about the work resisty auras?
Walk to all the most fun, but who wants simply will not read this topic.
But relative newcomers I think will be interesting and informative.

Well guys, not moroztes. Just throw all kinds of interesting little things, they all would be news!

f
firkax 14.07.20

Gamil wrote:
what resource (Russian) you can learn about the work of the auras?
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/
what to know something?
and why?
Gamil wrote:
Walk to all the most fun, but who wants simply will not read this topic.
In General, this is a significant part of prepreparatory in the game and is not-nerds.
The news means the game has passed, remove D2 and look for another.

R
Rivnyanyn 14.07.20

Camil
If the CE thrashed equally powerful, which is 1, which is 8 ppl, all would have played necro, not cercami.

A
Akamil 14.07.20

I, as a beginner was to ask what it's for FIRC and why all his dislike.
Actually, is irrelevant.
Rivnyanyn
But this is not a criticism. It's just non-obvious caveat. Know more such writing.

M
Manifold 14.07.20

Gamil wrote:
what is FIRC and why all his dislike
Well, actually, firk do not Ducat to please everyone :D

M
Manifold 14.07.20

It was somewhere that the paladin inflicts self damage when using the skill Revive (with the rune word Harmony, for example)?

A
Akamil 14.07.20

Manifold
Interesting. In principle, some birthmark of a true RPG in the Diablo remained, so that the damage the paladin when using unholy skills can be a feature, not a bug. Can record video?
And if anyone has the right thing, check please.

m
minovalo 14.07.20

Camil
Has long been tested. Funny. Useless.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.07.20

Becomes thickish...

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.07.20

The author, if you're not a Troll, I suggest you consider not to bother everybody but to ask some interesting gaming purpose. To win the tournament, for example. Take 97 LVL. To collect the Enigma at worst. If you fancy a little — ask questions you distribute.
Just to save any info on masturbate is like learning the digits of PI.
Together with the task you have a wishlist you're interested in, you will suggest all sorts of subtleties, and consolidated practice will piece it all together.
On the contrary, idle activity provokes suspicion and cool attitude to this topic from those who could tell interesting.

A
Akamil 14.07.20

passed
Has long been tested. Funny. Useless.
That's enough.
bd_sm[TDPG]
Can I myself will decide what I bother?
Guys, please, I really don't want to be rude, but if you do neinterese, it is not necessary to dissuade me.
Just walk past. Thanks in advance.

O
Obsessed 14.07.20

if you neinterese, it is not necessary to dissuade me
Camil, we care about your future, son ;(